Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets (40950 Views)

UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' / Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by ogologoamu: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
adadike:
Dear Gov Hope , pls pity my people Biko
You should have warned them before hand not to lock up their shops for any reason in the first place. Pls open up their shops and go after the armed thugs that we're ready to maim and kill them if they dare open their shops yesterday

Shut up.
They have every right to open or close their shops. Does the shop belongs to you or FG.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Cnach: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Nice one...since they want Holidays..
Una like or not they hv done what they did, solidifying round Kanu n every other thing it just announcement of their respec5
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Jman24(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
hammerDK:
NOTHING SWEET BLACK MAN PASS OPRESSION.

SEE THE MONKEYS ON FP, JUMPING FOR JOY THAT EVIL IS BEING COMMITTED AGAINST A PEOPLE ON THEIR OWN ANCESTRAL LAND.

LATER THE SAME BLACK MONKEY WILL LOOK THE WHITE MAN AND CALL HIM RACIST.

TUEH!

I keep re-echoring this things on this forum.
Oppression is like the latent heat in the brain of a black man; just because you ain't feeling it doesn't mean it won't manifest sooner than you imagined.

The black man as an authority and irrespective of tribe or even other cultural values, abhor criticism or any type of challenge.

Even the religious ones are not left out.
For example, let a junior pastor try correcting his G O, you will see what will become of that pastor.

And the worst of it all, you would see other black people siding with these oppressors

WHAT IS HOLDING BACK THE BLACK MAN IS IN HIS HEAD

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Rolly22(m): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
udele1:
Nice. It should remain locked till the end of the trial. Since they are trading with Nigerian currency and closing shops for the Biafran fraud.

They were forcing people to stay at home, spoiling their cars. Let them know what it feels like to force people to do things against their will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LW_VeYL2cw

Udele you will not die well that’s for sure.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by onuman: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:
Very good for the unpatriotic elements expressing solidarity with a caged terrorist beheader of innocent igbo sons and daughters.
By the time you torture to death or kill Nnamdi Kanu, you must have quenched the raging demand by millions of people for restoration of Biafra, abi?
Little grey matter in some heads further congealed by smell of cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger Delta. You couldn’t understand that you are further stoking the embers of restoration of Biafra.

Go find better job than relishing in the situation of Kalu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by prigoz(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
udele1:
Nice. It should remain locked till the end of the trial. Since they are trading with Nigerian currency and closing shops for the Biafran fraud.

They were forcing people to stay at home, spoiling their cars. Let them know what it feels like to force people to do things against their will.

Cry me river, becareful the b4 you get HBP or heart attack bcoz of IPOB matters

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Egabs(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
udele1:

I just wonder were some people keep their sense when typing or sending messages if they decide not to open their shops is it any body business. So what right did the soldiers have to go lock their shops and stopping them entry into their shops low graded people joke of a country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by focus7: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
This is good.

Since they want to show solidarity to Kanu by abstaining from their businesses the soldiers should help them stay solidarity with their shops locked for 3 months.

Foolish people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Malawian(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wait o, that uniform the cop holding Kanu was wearing, which units wear them in Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by onuman: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
udele1:

For parasites, Biafra is a fraud.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Laslaslala: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
udele1:

Before nko. Umu Bingo.

Watery sperm did dis
Brain no form normal, many tissue spoil inside
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Idzitari1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hahaha the soldiers are helping them to continue their solidarity with kunu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by BeardedMeat(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
elmodee7:

Ironic, your albaino hunchback god king scammer leader MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU is locked up in a cage like a wild savage ancient beast.
He's still better than the two zoo soldiers currently awaiting beheading in sambisa forest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by focus7: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
Nigerian government chasing shadows since 1197.

The Shadow is finally in the cage like a hopeless animal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by BeardedMeat(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

That Midget terrrrrrist man Namdy Kanu should die in jale for tryin to destroy Nigeria.. He hide in london & commanding innocent IBO people to comit terorist act juss becuz they want IBO country....stupid man. He should face firing Squard!!!! (real talk) angry
Buhari is a demon...fact!

But Dem no born im papa well to carry out the Rubbish you typed up there.
Next time, write in vernacular and save us the headache pls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by BeardedMeat(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
focus7:

The Shadow is finally in the cage like a hopeless animal
While two zoo soldiers are currently awaiting beheading in sambisa forest. Very sweet!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by BeardedMeat(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
onuman:

For parasites, Biafra is a fraud.
Ok.
But there will be no Ruga in Igbo land ever!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by dmbb: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
NacoAba:
Your name is dump, your hatred towards Igbo people will continue to destroy you, I do follow your comments and only where I see them is where they mention Biafra, ipob Igbo. You can't comment on where they are talking about the betterment of your Nigeria. You are just wickedly wicked and note, it does not matter what you say, the reality must become clear very soon .

Did I mention Igbo in my comment? If you are a responsible Igbo I don't have problem with you unless if you are an Ipob terrorist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by stieyven(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hizzy:

De thing de pain you lol
Go hug transformer
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
I think this game has been played before... You're fighting someone and supplying them food game is to stop again.

Either you apologize and renounce MNK and continue with the government property or stand with MNK till the end of his trial.

I can see the work of "Will we treat them the language they understand"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by hotseat: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Buhari and his goons are taking it too far!

If private individuals who are legitimately engaged in business decide to close their shops for whatever reason/s for a day or more or even fold up, it's non of government's business.

Besides, most traders who complied with the site at-home directive did so for their personal safety and not necessarily in support of MNK.

Those who depended on daily survival income had to go hungry for that day.

Now this!

Haba, Mallam!

Where are the human rights clan?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by onuman: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
hammerDK:
NOTHING SWEET BLACK MAN PASS OPRESSION.

SEE THE MONKEYS ON FP, JUMPING FOR JOY THAT EVIL IS BEING COMMITTED AGAINST A PEOPLE ON THEIR OWN ANCESTRAL LAND.

LATER THE SAME BLACK MONKEY WILL LOOK THE WHITE MAN AND CALL HIM RACIST.

TUEH!

Who said they don’t understand the EVIL going on in Nigeria?

They jump upandan because it’s Igbo matter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by fenibak: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
udele1:

Oyigboupdate you see why I call you a hypocrite, you call it biafra fraud and you are working with obidi obienu and ex friend of nnamdi kanu and a top ex ipob member, shame on you I will keep on exposing you

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Rolexjerry(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
udele1:

Zombie. Is it not their shop? I can do anything I like with my property, it's no body's business.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
adadike:
Dear Gov Hope , pls pity my people Biko
You should have warned them before hand not to lock up their shops for any reason in the first place. Pls open up their shops and go after the armed thugs that we're ready to maim and kill them if they dare open their shops yesterday
achọ m ila gi kiss
baby m iga anozi ka konji tagbue m ebea
ka ichozi ka m gbobazia ncha cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by UnabashedIPOB: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
The soldiers, who were manning a checkpoint close to the two big markets in Orlu, barred the traders from opening their shops for any commercial activity.

The Zoo TERRORIST government and their agents have no right to tell any person whether or not to open up their store for business. Things like these are do NOT happen in real countries...but I forgot we are talking about the ZOO. The government is constantly setting itself for destruction.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
hotseat:
Buhari and his goons are taking it too far!

If private individuals who are legitimately engaged in business decide to close their shops for whatever reason/s for a day or more or even fold up, it's non of government's business.

Besides, most traders who complied with the site at-home directive did so for their personal safety and not necessarily in support of MNK.

Those who depended on daily survival income had to go hungry for that day.

Now this!

Haba, Mallam!

Where are the human rights clan?

Stop calling Buhari here, that man done suffer for una hand. The office of the presidency which Bubu occupy causes him to crush any threat to the Republic. Next two years he will sure be out to his Village, and if You or I is elected, we will still crush any threat.
They purposely choose to bring down the days economy activities because of one man. It's high time the governor through the office of the presidency speak to them in the language they understand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by UnabashedIPOB: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
onuman:

Who said they don’t understand the EVIL going on in Nigeria?

They jump upandan because it’s Igbo matter.

Let them KEEP rejoicing. The ZOO oppressive tendencies are a turn by turn affair. It would reach all the nooks and crannies of that ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC of LIEGERIA. Do NOT mind the IDIOTS!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by adadike(f): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
achọ m ila gi kiss
baby m iga anozi ka konji tagbue m ebea
ka ichozi ka m gbobazia ncha cry
umu nwanyi highway di available
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by udele1: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Egabs:
I just wonder were some people keep their sense when typing or sending messages if they decide not to open their shops is it any body business. So what right did the soldiers have to go lock their shops and stopping them entry into their shops low graded people joke of a country

The same right they had to block roads and destroy peoples property for not staying at home.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by ifiokjohn(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:
Ipob worldwide should stop doing any business until KANU is freed from the prison zoo as a solidarity to their supreme terrorist leader
imagine Jonathan had lockdown the business of Buhari, Tinubu etc for protesting against him...would it be fair?
Na Buhari dey pay rent for them?
Na why I call una Terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos / Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.