Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

"I Can't Wait To Tell The World About Me" - Linda Osifo Marks 30th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can't Wait To Tell The World About Me" - Linda Osifo Marks 30th Birthday (1037 Views)

Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion / "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Can't Wait To Tell The World About Me" - Linda Osifo Marks 30th Birthday by MsDoris(f): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress, Linda Osifo is elegantly walking into 30 today, 27th July.

The movie star is celebrating her big 30 with amazing photos that left us with the confirmation that blacks truly don't crack.

She shared how her parents were against her Nollywood dreams but supported her nevertheless.

Visit site below for full update/ more photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/07/i-cant-wait-to-tell-world-about-me.html

Re: "I Can't Wait To Tell The World About Me" - Linda Osifo Marks 30th Birthday by Onyi22(f): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Congratulations girl

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Wait To Tell The World About Me" - Linda Osifo Marks 30th Birthday by Luizkid(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
I came for the smiles, I know I won't be disappointed...

(1) (Reply)

'Who Should Be Your Next Of Kin' - Actress, Iretiola Doyle Advises / Bbnaija: Here Is What Caused The Fight Between Liquorose And Angel / 2baba Saga: Brymo Has Been Bewitched, His End Has Come - Jaywon Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.