Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

'Who Should Be Your Next Of Kin' - Actress, Iretiola Doyle Advises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Who Should Be Your Next Of Kin' - Actress, Iretiola Doyle Advises (1029 Views)

Iretiola Doyle Confirms Divorce From Husband, Patrick / Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest / Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Who Should Be Your Next Of Kin' - Actress, Iretiola Doyle Advises by Newsmic: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerian actress, Iretiola Doyle offers advice on what to take into account when deciding your next of kin, IgbereTV reports.

See her post below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1400463/next-kin-actress-iretiola-doyle-advises/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'Who Should Be Your Next Of Kin' - Actress, Iretiola Doyle Advises by Davash222(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
I wouldn't want any woman aside my daughter and mother to make my life and death decisions.

Before you use your wife, always remember, out of all your family members, your wife is the only one that is not your relation.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: 'Who Should Be Your Next Of Kin' - Actress, Iretiola Doyle Advises by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
As a married man please your next of kin should be your wife or kid and not any family member and as a woman it should be strictly your kid to avoid stories that touch. The poster above me is a weed smoker,ignore him.
Re: 'Who Should Be Your Next Of Kin' - Actress, Iretiola Doyle Advises by Kondomatic(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
As a married man please your next of kin should be your wife or kid and not any family member and as a woman it should be strictly your kid to avoid stories that touch. The poster above me is a weed smoker,ignore him.
You really over value your opinion.

Who are you to tell married men who their next of kin should be?

Why should he make his kid or wife next of kin but the wife must only make her kid the next of kin?

Next of kin can he anyone and it can be more than one person. I have seen Nigerians, especially women make their kids next of kin, kids that are under 18.

I don't think it's right. A next of kin is someone that you trust and feel close to. Must not be your relation, spouse or even children.

It can be anyone.

As per inheritance, nex of kin is useless where there is a will.
Re: 'Who Should Be Your Next Of Kin' - Actress, Iretiola Doyle Advises by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nor be who get money dey get next of kin?

Re: 'Who Should Be Your Next Of Kin' - Actress, Iretiola Doyle Advises by Juspe: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
If you are a married man, your next of kin should be either your wife or children, for a married woman, her children should be the next of kin, for the unmarried, they can pick from the family or trusted friend,
Re: 'Who Should Be Your Next Of Kin' - Actress, Iretiola Doyle Advises by idahme(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
you should be smarter than this, you want to inherit a man's wealth but don't dim it fit for equality as you desire everyday. Your reasoning is flawed.
Re: 'Who Should Be Your Next Of Kin' - Actress, Iretiola Doyle Advises by idahme(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Juspe:
If you are a married man, your next of kin should be either your wife or children, for a married woman, her children should be the next of kin, for the unmarried, they can pick from the family or trusted friend,
is it a taboo for the husband to be the next of kin of his wife but his wife can be his? where do you get this assertions from.
Re: 'Who Should Be Your Next Of Kin' - Actress, Iretiola Doyle Advises by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Juspe:

(1) (Reply)

You Lied To Me Just To Sleep With Me – Lady Calls Out Broda Shaggi / Falling Out With Kiddwaya Was Tough For Me – Cuppy Reveals, Says Her Single Stat / This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.