Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Biafra: Open Letter To Alphonsus Uche Okafor-mefor(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Open Letter To Alphonsus Uche Okafor-mefor(video) (405 Views)

Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual / Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo / Flash! Official IPOB Letter From Kanus Deputy Alphonsus Uche Okafor-mefor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Open Letter To Alphonsus Uche Okafor-mefor(video) by fenibak: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
This is one of the hardest article that I would ever write because it took me almost 5 months to write this because I really don't know what to say to you and when I first started and I heard the story of why you left Ipob I supported you and I even wrote an article about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/why-nnamdi-kanu-must-appoint-deputy where I told Kanu to appoint another deputy because he should not hold all the powers in Ipob, because of situations like today and I was right, by now a deputy would have taken over the helm of affairs of Ipob, so i supported you for leaving Ipob since they know longer valued your input.

When I was looking for a pro-Biafran group to join I came across you guys and I started following and I was listening but what I noticed is that you guys talk about Kanu 24/7. come on, even the people would see you as Anti-Biafra, look I am not saying don't attack Kanu but let it be on the level of 20% and give Fulanis 80%.all you guys do is talk about Kanu and you do nothing on the ground.

I was going through a brilliant reply you gave to asari when he said Igbos are Ijaw slaves, asari is a pig and you are a refined man just like Kanu, asari is a tout, I still prefer tompolo, asari is a loudmouth.

I just learned that in life a man must have Principles, how would you go back to asari dokubo?and the worse part is that you are now a media guy for asari. It is shameful, I know you are not built for the military side of freedom fighting.

I feel bad that a man like you would go back and work with a mentally unstable man like asari and the truth is that you need a strategist around you, talking about Kanu now that he is in prison is a very wrong move, if you had stayed mute or issued a statement in support of Kanu it would have made the people love you more, but instead you have missed that opportunity to unite Biafrans.

It stinks of fish smelling hypocrisy for you to accuse Nnamdi Kanu of pursuing an armed struggle and you go behind and start working with asari a militant and asari said the reason why he left IYC was that he wanted an armed struggle and he said the one gunshot is more effective than a thousand years of harmonization and he said they are going for the gunshot and he did and that got him pipeline contracts, talking didn't get him what he wanted.

Lastly, I want you to know that we are dealing with the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio, I attach a link to the reply that you gave asari dokubo here https://www.biafranboys.org/uche-mefor-and-asari-dokubo-why-man when he said Igbos are Ijaw slaves, just to refresh your memory.it would have been better if your group did not get involved with asari dokubo a man that you beautifully destroyed in that letter, this shows that you have no principles. my advice to you is to change your strategy.UDO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75IEVM6N_YU

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-open-letter-to-alphonsus-uche
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Alphonsus Uche Okafor-mefor(video) by Fahdiga(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Uche Mefor don cash out
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Alphonsus Uche Okafor-mefor(video) by fenibak: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Uche Mefor don cash out

Lol
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Alphonsus Uche Okafor-mefor(video) by mbaise1000: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Uche mefor is like all the igbo politicians that have been compromised, he is only in this side because he couldn't break into the ohaneze and politics, like the op said, he doesn't have principles and is ONLY a liability to IPOB and the struggle for biafra, personally I feel it's a good thing that he showed who and what he is at this stage and is out.
We all know that kanu have many shortcomings but It has proved correct that he did not hand over to people like uche mefor,
Mo matter kanu's numerous shortcomings, any reasonable igbo person should not say or do anything that will harm him at this time, HE has paid his dues, rose up and have been counted, if the fulani mess kanu up and get away with it, igbos will not open their mouth in nigeria for a very very long time if at all again, the height of stupidity of of these ohaneze and all these self appointed igbo leaders is that they don't understand that the downfall of kanu in the hands of the fulani is their own end
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Alphonsus Uche Okafor-mefor(video) by fenibak: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
mbaise1000:
Uche mefor is like all the igbo politicians that have been compromised, he is only in this side because he couldn't break into the ohaneze and politics, like the op said, he doesn't have principles and is ONLY a liability to IPOB and the struggle for biafra, personally I feel it's a good thing that he showed who and what he is at this stage and is out.
We all know that kanu have many shortcomings but It has proved correct that he did not hand over to people like uche mefor,
Mo matter kanu's numerous shortcomings, any reasonable igbo person should not say or do anything that will harm him at this time, HE has paid his dues, rose up and have been counted, if the fulani mess kanu up and get away with it, igbos will not open their mouth in nigeria for a very very long time if at all again, the height of stupidity of of these ohaneze and all these self appointed igbo leaders is that they don't understand that the downfall of kanu in the hands of the fulani is their own end

Yea uche mefor failed for Insulting kanu after he was arrested and Kanu should have appointed a new deputy just look at what is happening today. Imagine mefor is now a media man to asari dokubo, so shameful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim Dances For Emeka Ihedioha (Throwback Photo/Video) / Borno Federal Lawmaker, Shares N10m, Improved Seed Varieties To 200 Farmers / BREAKING: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.