Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,740 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

20% Of The Population Produce What 80% Use. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20% Of The Population Produce What 80% Use. (156 Views)

Diesel Takes Up 80% Of Our Profit - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) / Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee / I Will Give You 20% Of You Money Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20% Of The Population Produce What 80% Use. by annirichi(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
One must produce for another to consume.

But a lot of people are very comfortable at the consumption level.

That I why producers are millionaires.

Most people are naturally lazy.

I was equally lazy until I ventured into this production as an undergraduate in school

That's why the real money goes to the producers.
Dangote makes all the money because he produces most of the goods we use.

You can become a producer too. But you need to acquire the right skill.

Are you looking for simple money-making skill to learn?

This is for you. You will learn and produce right in the comfort of your room.

50 people have benefited from this masterclass.

Would you exchange #1k for a skill that will give you daily money?

Join today while the offer lasts. Registration ends every Friday.

Call now.

Re: 20% Of The Population Produce What 80% Use. by OGWILLS123: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Which of the rat killer, perfume producer is in the Forbes list lipsrsealed.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Archdiocese Of Miami To Accept Bitcoin / 4 Subliminal Bad Habits Jeopardizing Your Corporate Success / FIRS Awarded N5.2bn Non-security, Souvenir Contracts In 7 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.