Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

"She Came For D Assignment" Video Of Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Cause Comotion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "She Came For D Assignment" Video Of Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Cause Comotion (632 Views)

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Came For D Assignment" Video Of Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Cause Comotion by MedaRophe(f): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
"It was a Planned Deal".

"She was on Assignment" - Reactions on Video of 9-year-old Girl who Set Ebeano Supermarket on Fire.

WATCH THE FOOTAGE MOMENT THE LITTLE WANTED TO IGNITE THE FIRE THE FIRST TIME BUT NOTICED SOMEONE WAS COMING...

https://9jainformed.com/2021/07/27/video-of-ebeano-supermarket-set-on-fire-by-9-year-old-girl/

Re: "She Came For D Assignment" Video Of Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Cause Comotion by Kingpin1000: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nothing person want tell me. This girl was sent by someone. A 9 year old girl chose the spot where highly inflatable materials are.

2 Likes

Re: "She Came For D Assignment" Video Of Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Cause Comotion by BanevsJoker(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
I concur.

3 Likes

Re: "She Came For D Assignment" Video Of Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Cause Comotion by MedaRophe(f): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
THE GIRL WAS SENT JOOR!
MAKE DAY BREAK, WE GO HEAR MORE.

MedaRophe:
"It was a Planned Deal".

"She was on Assignment" - Reactions on Video of 9-year-old Girl who Set Ebeano Supermarket on Fire.

WATCH THE FOOTAGE MOMENT THE LITTLE WANTED TO IGNITE THE FIRE THE FIRST TIME BUT NOTICED SOMEONE WAS COMING...

https://9jainformed.com/2021/07/27/video-of-ebeano-supermarket-set-on-fire-by-9-year-old-girl/

2 Likes

Re: "She Came For D Assignment" Video Of Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Cause Comotion by MedaRophe(f): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Na so joor. The evidence is glaring

Kingpin1000:
Nothing person want tell me. This girl was sent by someone. A 9 year old girl chose the spot where highly inflatable materials are.

1 Like

Re: "She Came For D Assignment" Video Of Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Cause Comotion by Gaddafih001(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kingpin1000:
I noticed that the female Homo sapiens are harbingers of Demons.
If you Bleep dem,wahala
If you fall in love with them, you are finished
If you help them,they call you mumu..
If you marry them,they start wishing you dead so they can be addressed as widow....
Tueh...

1 Like

Re: "She Came For D Assignment" Video Of Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Cause Comotion by illicit(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
The girl is dangerous

That's all I know
Re: "She Came For D Assignment" Video Of Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Cause Comotion by Deborah98(f): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Yes now.. who doesn't know she was sent from the pit of hell to wreck someone's toil and hard work,but whoever sent her and she herself will forever live in perpetual agony and sorrow.

(1) (Reply)

How Killers Of General Ahmed Collected N7m Ransom Before Releasing Sister / Fraudster Narrates How He Empties People's Bank Accounts (Video) / Police Arrest Landylady For Allegedly Killing Her Tenant In Ondo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.