Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC (22717 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians / Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by Handsum64: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Who is left in the looting machine and share the money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by favor914: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Political prostitute

Ohakim has no political relevance in Imo state

He's a feather weight politician in Imo state right now

His political career died the very day he publicly flogged a Catholic priest.

and you know imo state don't forgive when you mess with their Catholics priests .
Same way some people mocked Timpire Sylva when he joined APC, today he is The Minister of State for Petroleum. He can make anyone who he wants to make a millionaire in dollars in 1 year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by favor914: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Handsum64:
Who is left in the looting machine and share the money?
The pdp treasury is depleted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by PROPHETmichael: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
I think INEC should take a cue from FIFA and introduce transfer windows into Nigerian politics whereby, politicians are given a certain period to transfer from one political party to another each year.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by chukel(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
kingthreat:
How about the fraud case against him by his side lover?
its now a case of hunter now the hunted. She was arrested last week for false allegation against ohakim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by Charly68: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Okorocha going and Oha...enters

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by moneyissweet(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Agbacha oso aguo mile.....Are you from abakaliki?

Deborah98:
The clean and green governor grin happy decamping... A gbacha oso ago mile...
Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by Simplythebest: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Who no Ohakim in Imo state. That arrogant man i met him when i was in school the way he insulted our Rector that day was very disrespectful. The man really lack manners and do not have any electoral value anymore.
Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by akdjr(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Na so oooo. If Atiku decame to APC now his supporters in PDP will tell you how bad he is while APC will tell u how good Atiku is. quote author=Fahdiga post=104160471]He is now a saint [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by feedthenation(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
---what has Wike done to the PDP party that high profile people are decamping to APC---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by Sholaco: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
He is now a saint
Hahahahahaha but u have never comment on him that he is a rogue else it is Tinubu that is your problem..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by mexioni(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
I knew it was only a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by jcross19: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by redsun(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Who cares. He only moved from the losing gang to the top of the food chain gang. They have no political ideology, manifestos or moral compass. They are just there to liquidate the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by jaxxy(m): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2021
arthurwillia:
Now your sins are forgive haha Nigeria my country

Apc=Pdp. Same shit.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by arthurwillia(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Apc=Pdp. Same shit.

I’m
Telling you
They run to apc for protection from efcc
Same useless people
Both of them parties
Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by HRMK: 3:53am On Jul 28, 2021
RUNNING AWAY FROM EFCC?I WONDER OOH....
Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by Olajah81: 4:50am On Jul 28, 2021
D man on blue attire with black cap, him pot belly no be here ooo
Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by ORIAYO70(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396557/breaking-ex-governor-imo-state-ohakim-decamps-apc/

These people has no integrity at all...
The same people yearning Yoruba brought Apc, Yoruba brought Buhari...

Now they are active in sharing party with same Buhari n Apc...
Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by Cnach: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396557/breaking-ex-governor-imo-state-ohakim-decamps-apc/
He forgot he didn't retire well
So it time to retire and get his retirement funds. NASS don suffer
Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by barcaboi(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
He is now a saint
Dariye
Ndame and even Orji all APc tasted jail and the former two are still there.
Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by Godiula19(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2021

Re: Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC by omokoladele(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Whenever a politician decamps to APC... oppositions will start shouting "He is a thief party...he joined APC so that his corrupt cases will be forgiven" and so on...

But before he decamped they saw nothing wrong in him and he was like a saint.

The politicians are not our problem...we are our own problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Arrests Over 100 BDC Operators In Abuja As Naira Slumps To N1980 Per $1 / I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions / APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.