Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Bbnaija: “I Lived Under The Bridge With The Chairman Of ‘agberos’" – White Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “I Lived Under The Bridge With The Chairman Of ‘agberos’" – White Money (2600 Views)

PHOTOS: Homeless Boy Who Lived Under Bridge, Adeoye Fawaz, Turns Model / Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri / Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “I Lived Under The Bridge With The Chairman Of ‘agberos’" – White Money by hdmovieplug(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Big Brother Naija housemate, White Money has revealed that he stayed under the bridge with the chairman of touts in Ojuelegba, Surulere, between 2014 and 2015.

The 29-year-old businessman made this revelation while speaking with the other housemates about the effect “nature and nurture” has on the overall behavior of a child.

During the interactive section, the housemates shared their opinion about the topic and argued that a person’s morals and values plays a major role in determining their overall behavior, not nature or nurture.

Sharing his opinion about this, White money disclosed that he stayed with the head of all ‘agberos’ in Surulere, Lagos, yet he didn’t smoke for once because he had a strong resolve.

Watch the video below;

https://16vibes.com/bbnaija-i-lived-under-the-bridge-with-the-chairman-of-agberos-in-2014-yet-i-didnt-smoke-white-money/

Re: Bbnaija: “I Lived Under The Bridge With The Chairman Of ‘agberos’" – White Money by Tobinrobin(m): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Yes sure. Here we go again. The rag to riches story. The same script

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “I Lived Under The Bridge With The Chairman Of ‘agberos’" – White Money by Elgorny(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
It's your pleasure to live with the king of agberos at a point in your life, wow what a good achievement, congratula, is only now that i realize buhari is right to call you lazy

Re: Bbnaija: “I Lived Under The Bridge With The Chairman Of ‘agberos’" – White Money by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tobinrobin:
Yes sure. Here we go again. The rag to riches story. The same script

That's cos it's the fuuucking reality.
Re: Bbnaija: “I Lived Under The Bridge With The Chairman Of ‘agberos’" – White Money by englishmart(m): 5:11am On Jul 28, 2021
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

Every made man feels his story is incomplete without adding a tinge of a poor background

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “I Lived Under The Bridge With The Chairman Of ‘agberos’" – White Money by rex444(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2021
Oya come and tell us the name of chairman at of agberos where U stayed with him ....
Re: Bbnaija: “I Lived Under The Bridge With The Chairman Of ‘agberos’" – White Money by Emodeee: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2021
Ladies, why do you like this guy? y'all have been posting about him.
Re: Bbnaija: “I Lived Under The Bridge With The Chairman Of ‘agberos’" – White Money by Chibuezem(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2021
englishmart:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

Every made man feels his story is incomplete without adding a tinge of a poor background
every man born into this world was born naked, without any possession thus Poor..... I hate it when they play that rags to riches card
Re: Bbnaija: “I Lived Under The Bridge With The Chairman Of ‘agberos’" – White Money by EmmySparky(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
These guys no dey think..chairman of agberos dont live under bridges...they live nice even better than your present level...some people just talk without thinking
Re: Bbnaija: “I Lived Under The Bridge With The Chairman Of ‘agberos’" – White Money by Revolva(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
This man is a complete hustler the way i see am this guy is for the igboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG8mxEXz2o

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Ceo Goes Down On Her Kneels To Praise God After Spending 2 Week In Ja!l / Lil Baby Video Leaked Full Sextape [WATCH Full Video On Twitter Reddit] / T.i's Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.