Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) (63244 Views)

US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by emmnprince(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
simplesearch:

Whenever you see him quote from the scriptures please love it, for they are not his word, otherwise you might find yourself hating and fighting the Truth.

You're right to some extent. But when someone see him quoting what the Scriptures didn't say but twist or misinterprete Scripture by taking it out of context to fit what he thinks or his preconceived notions nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by tobstarizhia(m): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
It's a game of who'll take the first shot as that person would be held culpable
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Wickedfact: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Benprince25:

Fool... But ure using a chinese android mobile phone..

You think everyone is like your father relying on Tecno and Mtn free data. May poverty never depart from your life.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by emmnprince(m): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
ednut1:
you dey mad

You mean am or na lack of social & emotional intelligence dey do you?
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by emapeteum(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Benprince25:

Fool... But ure using a chinese android mobile phone..
Sorry,he is not a fool as you said.China don't invent new technology but simply copy the technology of the west

4 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Sleekfingers: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
heniford2:
The wan use UK set trap for china, china should be smart oh the world at large the vex for una if china hit that thing boom naw US go level china the wan beat china so angry grin grin

usa will level china abi? I believe you know that china is among the world power?
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by pacespot(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
The West did not accept south china sea as part of Chinese territory because it is outside the 12 nautical miles from Chinese sea shorelines, so it is seen as an international water which allows for the freedom of navigation they are doing, according to some figures, this sea witnesses some trillions dollars worth of shipments yearly, so the concern is that China might create its own barrier towards the trades being facilitated by the sea if its territorial claim is enforced.

With that said, everything said is based on the news and some analyses by the media, it is not clear other ulterior motives USA might have towards China on this particular sea.

1 Like

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by palsenator(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Very good ... Can't wait for China and Russia to descend on those Godless wicked LUGARDIANS. The days of USA and Britain are numbered. God hasten it.

Islamist I must say... blindly biased.... Descend kor desecrate ni... U think it's easy like that.... An attack on United States is an attack on NATO and they have the likes of Germany, France , to face as well aside the allies who are Japan , Israel, New Zealand, Australia etc.. The Military budget of the United States alone will swallow that of China and Russia combined...

There is no country on earth that is well equipped in the air than the United States and they have the capacity to fight more than a war at once.

Educate yourself the more because you really wrote decently and neatly and stop being unnecessarily biased

9 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by badman007(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Uk -First
China -Second
USA & Rest of the 1st world -third
Nigeria, India & Shitholes next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Signum(f): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Activist001:
[s][/s]
I just hope I'm not the only one tired of seeing your shitty comments on nairaland.

Seun we need this block button ASAP abeg.

You people just be drinking Panadol for another man headache.. you make ur comment, he makes his.. why the hate on him? If you don't like his comment, jump and pass.. na other people dey like and share am more than they can never like nor share urs. What's the hate for? Did he insult you or anyone? All the bad bad things happening in Nigeria, u nodey see am? Why u still dey naija?

Mitchew.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by revolt(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
heniford2:
The wan use UK set trap for china, china should be smart oh the world at large the vex for una if china hit that thing boom naw US go level china the wan beat china so angry grin grin
children commenting... and what do you think Russia would say?
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by grandstar(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
The Chinese hit Australia economy by banning some imports from them such as wine and this hit the country hard.

With Britain, now out of the EU, it needs more partners now more than ever. Angering the 2nd largest economy, which is now under the strongest leader since the death of Chairman Mao may not go down well with Britain. Mercantile punishment from China will hit the UK at a time like this hard.

Anyway, we live in the days of the last king, the Anglo-American power of our time, No king will rise up after this (Read Revelations17:10). The empire that was when the Book of Revelation was written was Rome. As predicted,, the Anglo-American world power and all kingdoms in the world will be destroyed at Armageddon ( Read Daniel 2:44,)

2 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Psalmistproject: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
LegalWolf:
Although I know these are empty threats, but why is the west deliberately provoking China? To what end?

They are not. It's just like a place like a country claiming Atlantic ocean. It means people can't travel again through it without their permission.
There are parts of Waters regarded as international routes. This routes cannot be owned by one country cause others will be depending on it to survive too.
China is only grabbing territories in preparation for world dominance. Their only challenge is UK and US.

7 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by DumbGeek(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

This table way them dey shake so ehnnnnnn...

Make I light up my last tie of weed for the night....then sleep small...wake up at exactly 1am....message my Chinese woman make she drop small yuan for me...before the war go start between her country and Britain....the son of man nor go suffer bomb wechat finish...then UK go come throw bomb go shanghai ......na so my woman take die.

Way pastor Righteousness2....

The end time niggarrrr...niggar of end time

bros you weed strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by loswhite(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
LegalWolf:
Although I know these are empty threats, but why is the west deliberately provoking China? To what end?
How is it provocation? Someone wakes up and decided to claim that land and you think it is ok to oppress your small neighbors...smh
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by calcal: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
It will lead to economic growth, more jobs, more social spending

Lordofalmajiri:
grin I just pray something serious happens
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by centoke30(m): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The West are just looking for trouble all over the world. grin

US testing Putin, Britain testing China.

One bomb & these paper tigers will scram for safety like they did against Hitler before Stalin saved them from annihilation.

Bunch of cowards
get your facts right bro.. Stalin saved himself otherwise Hitler would have captured him in Moscow.. The USA and GB tried in helping his life self.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by benjsniper33: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The West are just looking for trouble all over the world. grin

US testing Putin, Britain testing China.

One bomb & these paper tigers will scram for safety like they did against Hitler before Stalin saved them from annihilation.

Bunch of cowards

Ww2 history well summarized . I actually love people who knows history especially from a factual point of view .

Majority of people believe only Britain and the USA defeated Hitler and that before then Hitler had already conquered the entire world including Russia

The Battle of Stalingrad alone is such a big read not only for history lovers but for military scientists, army generals , soldiers, psychologists and those who wanna know what future warfare will be like

Smart move there bro.

*claps*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by chrisxxx(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
PiperPP:

Nah the real deal in town ohhhhhh.
Available Nationwide
Ok start with me.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by LegalWolf: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
BinamRex:

China claims an entire body of water which is illegal.

The foundation is the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS 1982). It says that a country may claim an area extending 12 nautical miles from its coast as its own territorial sea. Additionally, it can exploit 200 nautical miles of the water column beyond its coast as its exclusive economic zone.

Valid points and thank you for pointing that out. I will check the convention and brush my knowledge on that area. Once more, thank you for the knowledge

4 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by LegalWolf: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
MotiveU:

How can you claim an open sea.
They just biting more than they can chew

Thats true. Valid points and thank you for pointing that out.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by generalwo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Very good ... Can't wait for China and Russia to descend on those Godless wicked LUGARDIANS. The days of USA and Britain are numbered. God hasten it.
.... And u think the world will fare better with Russia and China as world powers? Think again!

7 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by LegalWolf: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Why is China laying claim to international waters? angry
Valid Question
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Artbydris(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

I don't understand why you people celebrate China and Russia. If you lot were colonized by the Chinese, you would have been completely wiped out or completely assimilated into their culture and system, so they are not any better. They are probably worse.

9 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by LegalWolf: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Psalmistproject:

They are not. It's just like a place like a country claiming Atlantic ocean. It means people can't travel again through it without their permission.
There are parts of Waters regarded as international routes. This routes cannot be owned by one country cause others will be depending on it to survive too.
China is only grabbing territories in preparation for world dominance. Their only challenge is UK and US.

Valid points bro. I completely agree with your take. Didnt see it from that perspective at the outset
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by LegalWolf: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
loswhite:
How is it provocation? Someone wakes up and decided to claim that land and you think it is ok to oppress your small neighbors...smh

Valid point
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by generalwo(m): 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzDJbmWjRSw

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15708509/britain-china-wrath-warship-south-china-sea/amp/
..... Nothing would make me happier than the Chinese being made to pay for all the pains they have caused this world..... Very crafty and wicked things..... They should fire just one missile and watch how the gates of hell will open on them and their cursed country

2 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Krosslife(m): 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
WTF! What's the size of Britain's military that it's now challenging a country with a military population 4x it's size? China too is too cold in addressing this issue.
I think it's time China conducts a show of force of her military power and weapons of mass destruction in her arsenal.
I trust Gen. Putin of Russia he would have threatened to strike enemies intrusion into his territory. I trust North Korea, that short man like me never tolerate any nonsense from any global power. He would have threatened them with his supersonic nuclear weapons.
China should rise up and not be bullied by small countries like Britain.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by fredoooooo: 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
They go about looking for trouble and later use the media to brainwashed their supporters
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by witworth(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sorry China, just take the pain and accept your fate like that, there's nothing that can be done about this .
You can't go to a real war against america, it's a terrible disaster and tragedy for any country.
Only japan can tell the true life story better, today that same japan is good friend to america.
Let nobody deceive himself with chinese support.
Even Russia and China knows U.S is number one.

5 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by rolexino(m): 12:03am On Jul 28, 2021
Na so these their warship small. When i see biggest warship, i was expecting bigger not all this Bayelsa canoe
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Oyiboman69: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2021
LegalWolf:
China laying claim to all the coastal territories is absurd and against international law...the UK by law owns parts of that coast when they conquered China in those area during the opium war...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.