Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) (63248 Views)

US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by aribisala0(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2021
tempest01:

As long as they are in the international waters part of the north sea, or they have authorization from any of the territories they conduct the drill in, mouthing will happen. UK will just observe.
Story

Let them come

Even Bight of Biafra dem no born dem

IPOB go MEND dem

The simple truth is China do not have the naval capacities to match the noise they are making
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by SIRTee15: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Wickedfact:

That's what Iran thought until US dealt with them.

Democrats are too nice to be confrontational.
That's why I miss Trump. That guy na real nigga
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by skybeauty(f): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2021
The God of Ndigbo who were massacred during the civil war with the active participation of Britain is gradually luring Britain into her inevitable destruction. It will happen sooner or later. Oh Lord, Use against them The same measure they are using against your people, that the world will know that you are our God and King. Amen.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Trustedpronet: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2021
Felabrity:
What exactly is Britain that its whole population that is not upto a village in China looking for?

Father wey get plenty male children no dey fear one bad man. Make dem nak UK warship you go learn.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Daum: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Yeah.
Weather bombed Hitler's Wehrmacht. Weather countered them at Stalingrad, held them off at Leningrad and dealt them a decisive blow at Kursk.

Weather was also responsible for Operation Bagration and weather dismantled all of the Wehrmacht's defenses and drove them all the way to Hitler's bunker in Berlin.

Weather.

Be like Nigeria go need weather against Boko Haram oo. grin

The Germans were fighting on multiple fronts. Never forget that. Give it to the Germans, it's not easy to do so. Also, you know supply and logistics is a very important factor here. The Russians were home, it's difficult to beat you in your home. That's why I hate the French. Lazy ass people who couldn't even retake their homeland without foreign help. Very stupid people, they should collect that their Veto power from them. They don't have the right to seat on that table
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Trustedpronet: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2021
Where is there shark submarine missile fish ooo

1 Like

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Daum:

The Germans were fighting on multiple fronts. Never forget that. Give it to the Germans, it's not easy to do so. Also, you know supply and logistics is a very important factor here. The Russians were home, it's difficult to beat you in your home. That's why I hate the French. Lazy ass people who couldn't even retake their homeland without foreign help. Very stupid people, they should collect that their Veto power from them. They don't have the right to seat on that table

Of course, the Germans were an effective fighting machine and they shocked everyone. The only thing that destroyed them was Hitler's ego & micromanagement.

Lol @ France grin cheesy
Those ones are cowards na. Na only woman & wine dem sabi. Noisemakers.
Na just 2 weeks the entire France fall yakata & Japan carved up their Asian interests in months. Jokers

Their veto power is actually the way the West hopes to keep Russia at bay - by filling it up with their puppets. Veto powers should be just Russia & US cuz even Britain was exposed as a paper tiger by Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by emanobis(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2021
But what is all these self?
How you go dey build warships and carriers when u no get enough waters for them?
If this was to be US or UK, would they take it lightly?
Why all these muscle flexing self
Person no fit dey his dey, looking for trouble upandan
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Daum: 7:13am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Of course, the Germans were an effective fighting machine and they shocked everyone. The only thing that destroyed them was Hitler's ego & micromanagement.

Lol @ France grin cheesy
Those ones are cowards na. Na only woman & wine dem sabi. Noisemakers.
Na just 2 weeks the entire France fall yakata & Japan carved up their Asian interests in months. Jokers

Their veto power is actually the way the West hopes to keep Russia at bay - by filling it up with their puppets. Veto powers should be just Russia & US cuz even Britain was exposed as a paper tiger by Hitler.

Yes na
When I read about how the defunct German state of Prussia was fighting with the Russian Empire. I came to know the Germans are a machine. They fought two world wars in less than 30 years. They fought the second war brutally. Hitler was his doom.

Today's Germany is a far cry.
Do you know in the German army today a soldier can disobey the command of his superior if he feels the task is against certain beliefs. They are now like the french
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2021
heniford2:
The wan use UK set trap for china, china should be smart oh the world at large the vex for una if china hit that thing boom naw US go level china the wan beat china so angry grin grin
Which us level China
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2021
Daum:

Yes na
When I read about how the defunct German state of Prussia was fighting with the Russian Empire. I came to know the Germans are a machine. They fought two world wars in less than 30 years. They fought the second war brutally. Hitler was his doom.

Today's Germany is a far cry.
Do you know in the German army today a soldier can disobey the command of his superior if he feels the task is against certain beliefs. They are now like the french

Hmmm
Wasn't aware of that last part but it is dangerous.

Though knowing Germans, I doubt if anyone can keep them down for long. Just like Russians, they are naturally tough & can't be underestimated.
Remember this same thing happened to them after WWI when France and Britain turned them to simps and annexed their industrial regions.

Hitler reversed all that and turned them into Europe's finest army in less than 7 years.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Daum: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Hmmm
Wasn't aware of that last part but it is dangerous.

Though knowing Germans, I doubt if anyone can keep them down for long. Just like Russians, they are naturally tough & can't be underestimated.
Remember this same thing happened to them after WWI when France and Britain turned them to simps and annexed their industrial regions.

Hitler reversed all that and turned them into Europe's finest army in less than 7 years.

That's why I am happy Angela Merkel is leaving soon. She has been a fine leader in terms of economic development, but she's not like old crazy thatcher. The peeps I would like see rearm is the Japanese.... Those guys are crazy ass fighters. They fight for fun. If they rearm, they will be the greatest threat to China because they have so many scores to settle

1 Like

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Daum:

That's why I am happy Angela Merkel is leaving soon. She has been a fine leader in terms of economic development, but she's not like old crazy thatcher. The peeps I would like see rearm is the Japanese.... Those guys are crazy ass fighters. They fight for fun. If they rearm, they will be the greatest threat to China because they have so many scores to settle

Hahahahahaha grin

Japanese wars dey be like soldier ants or killer bees attack.
I think Japan actually has enough firepower contrary to the myth that they stopped after WWII. They have the 2nd largest airforce in Asia (after China of course) if I'm not mistaken.

If Japan rises, I see China arming North Korea & using then as a buffer first.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The West are just looking for trouble all over the world. grin

US testing Putin, Britain testing China.

One bomb & these paper tigers will scram for safety like they did against Hitler before Stalin saved them from annihilation.

Bunch of cowards

Which of the countries ran for safety against Hitler? US, Britian or China?
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Meninmen:

Which of the countries ran for safety against Hitler? US, Britian or China?

Britain.

Hitler never engaged China. undecided
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Tonytonex(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2021
Activist001:
[s][/s]
I just hope I'm not the only one tired of seeing your shitty comments on nairaland.

Seun we need this block button ASAP abeg.
It is yours that needs block button for using bad and disgusting words.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Toheeb31(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by omanzo02: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2021
LegalWolf:
Although I know these are empty threats, but why is the west deliberately provoking China? To what end?
They are deliberately telling China to do his worst, why would China lay claim to area spanning close to every countries shore , China threaten and intimidate its neighbours with war and you expect allies to keep quiet?
Russian boast of having supersonic rocket but forget the west spent tripple amount of their defence budget for new military hardware research because they don't foolishly go public with their new arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Le2money(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2021
Very Funny grin grin grin

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

This table way them dey shake so ehnnnnnn...

Make I light up my last tie of weed for the night....then sleep small...wake up at exactly 1am....message my Chinese woman make she drop small yuan for me...before the war go start between her country and Britain....[/b]the son of man nor go suffer bomb wechat finish...then UK go come throw bomb go shanghai ......na so my woman take die.[b]

Way pastor Righteousness2....

The end time niggarrrr...niggar of end time

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Chirowman(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Show of powers, all we pray is peace . No more war
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by omanzo02: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Trustedpronet:
Where is there shark submarine missile fish ooo
Modern military ships can detect submarine and destroy it from distance, this is not 1945 anymore.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by IMAliyu(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2021
LegalWolf:
Although I know these are empty threats, but why is the west deliberately provoking China? To what end?
Take a look at this map and see what china claims to be it's territory.
This is the cause of all this conflict, the UN regulations say that is international waters.

1 Like

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by bigcil2(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Very good ... Can't wait for China and Russia to descend on those Godless wicked LUGARDIANS. The days of USA and Britain are numbered. God hasten it.

Do you know the consequence of what you wish for?

I think you should read history, the cause of all European wars, world war 1 & 2 and how the United States came into it then read about post world war 2 and the agreement UK, US and Russia made then read about the Cold War then you’ll understand why you would never want to be in a communist driven world. You think Buhari is a monster … you’ve not seen anything.

1 Like

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by NCANCHAIR(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2021
How far Bros..Make we meet for corridor
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

This table way them dey shake so ehnnnnnn...

Make I light up my last tie of weed for the night....then sleep small...wake up at exactly 1am....message my Chinese woman make she drop small yuan for me...before the war go start between her country and Britain....the son of man nor go suffer bomb wechat finish...then UK go come throw bomb go shanghai ......na so my woman take die.

Way pastor Righteousness2....

The end time niggarrrr...niggar of end time

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by adelaja70(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Yeah.
Weather bombed Hitler's Wehrmacht. Weather countered them at Stalingrad, held them off at Leningrad and dealt them a decisive blow at Kursk.

Weather was also responsible for Operation Bagration and weather dismantled all of the Wehrmacht's defenses and drove them all the way to Hitler's bunker in Berlin.

Weather.

Be like Nigeria go need
weather against Boko Haram oo. grin
Truly you be illiterate. The Germans were 30km from Russia when the severe cold weather started. And the Germans were not prepared for it. And every sane people know how severe the winter season is in Russia... The Weather gave the Russians Red Army opportunity to launched counter attack...
Google is there brother, i no get time for Nairaland Olodos.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by ChasinGood(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2021
grin grin angry I'm in heaven already
OpinionCounts:

cheesy cheesy u dey take style bribe the prophet abi grin grin u no go fit enter heaven through back gate oo cheesy grin
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by ChasinGood(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2021
grin prophet is my guy
OpinionCounts:

cheesy cheesy u dey take style bribe the prophet abi grin grin u no go fit enter heaven through back gate oo cheesy grin
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by ola9ja(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2021
World war III is inevitable, its obvious now�
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Topmaike007(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2021
PiperPP:
Find below our Over 40+ Sports collection covering all major European Competitions

Stream all with Zero Data.
Check signature for link and Agent outlet to pickup your DATA-Free SIM card.
Available Nationwide
scammers una don sell una pipul TV box finish
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Crayfish09: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2021
heniford2:
bros USA no dey show is military power to avoid creating panic if china hit that vessel USA go level china pat pat America the vex oh even the world at large the vex on china as it stand know i no joke give you china still dey learn work where USA dey ask question

You guys are always up with nonsense beliefs. USA DOES shows its military power like everyone else and then hide some inventions just like most superpowers. If USA could level China, they'd have done so a long time ago because we all know that USA doesn't tolerate anything that challenges its declining hegemony

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.