Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention (16949 Views)

How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by macof(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
They just kept that man because he brought attention to himself when he spoke with boldness at the rally but denied everything about himself when paraded by police. He will be released too because it is madness to accuse him of the murder of the sales girl Jumoke.
Jumoke's people have already sued the police and Lagos State government

1 Like

Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Wickedfact: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
hollywater:
Watch dem dey no go ever go demonstrate again. Den can fear. Na only Sowore get mind small.

Not everyone shares your generational cowardice.

3 Likes

Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Ayomide811(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ipob are still languishing in different prisons

1 Like

Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Hydrogen2020(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
HIDDEN SECRET REVEALS

DO YOU KNOW THAT UNTREATED AND MISTREATED INFECTION CAN LEAD TO INFERTILITY IN MEN AND WOMEN? HAVE YOU BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANY KIND OF INFECTIONS OR GROWTH INSIDE YOUR BODY SUCH AS:

Uterine Fibroid (Intramural Fibroid, Submucosal Fibroid or Subserosal Fibroid).

Staphylococcus (STAPH)
Gonorrhea
vaginal Yeast Infection
Trichomoniasis
Vaginitis:
Gardnerella
Norovirus
Streptococcus (e.t.c)

AND ALL KINDS OF TOILET INFECTIONS? Get rid of the infection using our number 1 herbal product.

Stop managing infections, crush that Chronic and STUBBORN infection and Growth that refused to go and enjoy GOOD health within 2weeks

Reach us today through my Profile.
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by chiedu7: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
you need rehabilitation

slap am first
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Ayomi90: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
zhth:
Home again, make Dem go rest grin
Why did they release them, is it that the government now accept they are the faulty ones? Shame on Nigeria Police nd Nigeria gangan.
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Jostoman: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
I had that Nigeria police don frame the last person up for the offense they committed by themselves against jumoke
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
Good

I love this image. Downloaded
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Iliya1520: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
you need rehabilitation
Let them go to the Benin to protest again.
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Masturbator2020: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/breaking-47-lagos-yoruba-nation-protesters-released-from-detention/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
our court has become a tool for the oppressors. What crime did they commit that warrant their arrest in the first place?I didn't read all but I hope money was not used to Bail them shall?useless Nigeria judiciary.
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by theTranscriber: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
prekumohtim:

I love this image. Downloaded
another

1 Like

Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Freelane33(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
You Dey fight for nigeria whey no Dey fight for itself . Nigeria don enter water . We are just waiting for it to sink
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by ButterBerry: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
I have never seen police arrest group of Fulani's like.
Is it that they're the most loving or peaceful individuals ❓
Or is killing with AK-47 more acceptable in this regime ❓
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by onuman: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Turn by turn: from detaining or killing Niger Delta militants, to detaining and killing IPOB people to now detaining and killing Yoruba Nation proponents; Fulani is telling rest of Nigeria that Fulani was part of, and learned from, the old Songhai Empire which used government institutions and military conquests to expand Songhai Empire.

In the face of the Boko Haram and armed Fulani herdsmen ravaging Nigeria, the southern politicians who sit glued to one Nigeria with the 12 northern sharia states, are in politics for their bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by calcal: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
so, PDP no fit win any?

wey that PDP boss?
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by mocey: 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
heroes and heroines
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by EMMY76: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2021
After God fear the nigerian police look at how they turned around to accuse one of the arrested protesters of killing the recharge card girl.

1 Like

Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by hollywater: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2021
Wickedfact:

Not everyone shares your generational cowardice.
Says who an afonja? Let see na
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 28, 2021
Zico5:
Northerners are the most heartless people in this country. That's why the south must wear their thinking cap. I looked at the list of the newly promoted AIG and I shook my head. If these buffons who know nothing are being treated with juicy promotion at the expense of well educated south and the South leaders keep mum then there is problem. Check the list of the new lawyers called to bar, u will hardly see their names but when it comes to irrational promotions and appointments then they will flood the space. I wonder if we are to continue like this till 2023. I still saw on Facebook today how Atiku has been warming up again to be president. In fact, 2023 must be do or die. We can't continue this way. It's not possible.
Please be guided indigenous northerners are suffering too-We indigenous Nigerians have a common problem the Fulanis-They are the virus arresting Nigerians progress-All they want is to displace the Indigenous Nigerians -Islamitization and Fulanize all indigenous people -This fight is between all indigenous Nigerians vs The Fulanis Caliphate agenda -They want to enslave us all.This is a jihadist operation in full force.

1 Like

Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by backtalkG(m): 3:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Next time they hear the word 'agitation' them go take off grin
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by gleamy(m): 4:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Wen dey don catch their leader.. grin
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Aystarz: 5:36am On Jul 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Buhari making mockery of democracy

Isn't that what military Generals do?
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Iliya1520: 6:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Zico5:
Northerners are the most heartless people in this country. That's why the south must wear their thinking cap. I looked at the list of the newly promoted AIG and I shook my head. If these buffons who know nothing are being treated with juicy promotion at the expense of well educated south and the South leaders keep mum then there is problem. Check the list of the new lawyers called to bar, u will hardly see their names but when it comes to irrational promotions and appointments then they will flood the space. I wonder if we are to continue like this till 2023. I still saw on Facebook today how Atiku has been warming up again to be president. In fact, 2023 must be do or die. We can't continue this way. It's not possible.

Yes, they are the heartless in practicing yahoo, drug trafficking, skull business and others crimes.
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Brushstrokes20: 6:22am On Jul 28, 2021
Good..... tyrants don't end well!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS!
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Glink2018(m): 6:45am On Jul 28, 2021
25 days in detention for just peaceful protest....this country is gone....

What if it wasn't a protest? It will be life imprisonment...

1 Like

Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by Vireani79: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2021
Tony3245:
Victory at last...but Nigeria government is like a waste product.

Check my signature for quality project writing.....

Bail is not victory
Victory would have been the striking out of the chargers

They will be coming to court till they are jailed if found guilty
Re: 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention by mfm04622: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2021
Racoon:
Of course this is just an abuse of judicial or court process because the government have no case against them.Peaceful protest is a right but when the govt fears the people more than the otherwise, then there is trouble.

Citizens have the right to protest. Govt also have the right to prevent protest when they have reasons to believe the protest will lead to disturbance of peace. When a protest is stopped by government, anybody involved in such protest can be tried for unlawful assembly and disturbance of peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Why would obong of calabar try to stop the eze ndi igbo of calabar / Ribadu Later Realised Obasanjo Was Using Him –soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.