Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Five Reasons Why You'll Lose Money In Ecommerce & Return To Your Village .. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Reasons Why You'll Lose Money In Ecommerce & Return To Your Village .. (318 Views)

Why You'll Have No Fear Cos Your Business Have Been Registered With CAC / Different Nigerians You'll Meet In The Bank. / Why You'll Never Make Any Money With Mini-importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why You'll Lose Money In Ecommerce & Return To Your Village .. by mosesaigbe(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
FIVE REASONS WHY YOU'LL LOSE MONEY IN ECOMMERCE & RETURN TO YOUR VILLAGE IN A SHORT TIME⁣

I'm sure you must have heard how e-commerce transformed many people's life...like it did for me⁣

You must have also heard about how ecommerce turned an ordinary recharge card seller into a millionaire right?⁣

You've heard about how it helped children of nobody bank multiple 6 figures on a monthly basis...⁣

But wait…⁣

Did you also know that ecommerce has also crippled some people, turned them handicap and returned them back to their village?⁣

I bet you didn't hear that it has also made people lose their small savings they kept to manage for the next 3 months with the speed of light⁣

Your question now is...⁣

Why?⁣

Simple⁣

Because of some deadly mistakes, of which I'm about to show you 5 right now..⁣

So pay very close attention if you really want to avoid this pit fall and bank 6 figures consistently on a monthly basis⁣

1 - Inability to identify hot-in-demand products - I'll tell you just like one of my coach once said, if you're into ecommerce and you can't identify a hot in demand product when you see one then you are not supposed to be in ecommerce⁣

2 - Buying products in bulk without testing them. No matter how good a product might be, no matter how valuable you think a product is - if you do not test the market to see if they want it and if they're willing to pay for it, you'll likely end up gisting with your products everyday⁣

3 - Not Learning How To Run Profitable Adverts. See, you cannot succeed in ecommerce if you don't know how to run profitable ads. And I am not talking about just FREE resources on YouTube, get a deep insight on how these platforms work (mostly flacebook) and you'll make Hunku Mark your errand boy⁣

4 - The SOS Effect - This is also known as the Shiny Object Syndrome. People who suffer from this effect are on a constant drive for new trend, new business models, new money making opportunity - jack of all trade, master of none!⁣

And within 1 year, they'll discover that they've actually learnt over 10 new opportunities but nothing to show for it.⁣

The last one for today is...⁣

5 - Flouting Hunku Mark's Policy. I don't need to say much on this but if you're new to Hunku Mark's platform, please try and read the complete policy to know your left from your right else..⁣

He'll use your money to buy another goat he'll likely call zugacoin⁣

Well, well, well… that's going to be all for now⁣

Thank you for always finding time to read my post. Please do well to drop a comment if you find it valuable and share to your friends too⁣

Until I write you again, keep keeping FROSH!⁣

OFFER :

Have You Being Planning Of Starting Your Own Importation Business For a Long Time Now ?

The fastest way to shortcut your journey to success is to follow a mentor, someone who has done it.

I'm Moses, I've done this a thousand and one time and I'm here to show you how you too can do the same.

Come On Board And Learn From My Over 2 Years Mini importation Business Experience.

I'm Here To Train And Mentor You For Just a Little Token And Make That Your Dream Come True.

What You Will Learn :

�How I made six figure mini importation Business Monthly.

� How To Connect With Logistics Company In China

*� How To Import Goods From US ,China And UK Without Using Logistic Company

� *Secrets Of Successful Mini Importation Business In Nigeria.

� *How to Discover Hot In Demand Products That Sell like Pure Water.

� *The mental trigger that makes people buy and how to use them and many more ..

BONUSES :

The value for the eBooks , Videos , international & local contacts and mentoring that you will enjoy valued @ #100,000

COMMITMENT FEE : 10,000

First 20 Persons Pays #2,999 ( Interested Persons Should . 070.33 .26.95.49.)

Your Financial Freedom Is Our JOY.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Make #10,000 Or More From Reality Show Voting / Foodstuff Export Masterclass Training / Do Nigerians Really Make Money On Amazon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.