Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,581 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks (7149 Views)

CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE / CONTACT ME FOR A NICE BUILDING DESIGNS AT AFFORDABLE RATE....... 09039590798 / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2021

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by EgunMogaji2: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2021
BrickDevo:
Contemporary 4 bedroom duplex

This is nice.

Do you have any zero lot line designs in your inventory?

Thanks.
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by EgunMogaji2: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2021
BrickDevo:
Keep the request coming, affordable building plans

Define affordable.
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

This is nice.

Do you have any zero lot line designs in your inventory?

Thanks.
yes i have, i can also work out some for you
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Define affordable.
chairman. something you can pay for without hassle

2 Likes

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by somehow: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
I am liking what you have posted so far.

Are they all your work or?
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by EgunMogaji2: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
BrickDevo:

chairman. something you can pay for without hassle

I’ll contact you on WhatsApp. I’m looking for a Thailand style duplex so I can fit two of them on a plot.

1 Like

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I’ll contact you on WhatsApp. I’m looking for a Thailand style duplex so I can fit two of them on a plot.
cool, please chat me on Whatsapp with number that ends with 782
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
We design and build contact us today
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2021

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2021
another one, 88%

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2021

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Master bedroom interior design

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
build small live large.

"The idea behind this design is to make a small space look wide with free areas for movement and interaction"

a wise man once said, design what you can build. that is design what your money can build.

2 Likes

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Contemporary 2 bedroom semi detached blocks of flat.

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Freshly baked Laundry Room design fit for 2.1m by 3.6m space.
For professional building plans, 3d rendering, interior/exterior renderings please talk to me, prices are flexible, if you want the best why not work with the best.
i am just a dm away from you.

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2021
Avb
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Finishing work in progress

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2021
Avb
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Request
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Renovated to reflect brand image

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
How about a simple hotel reception area design, simple and sleek

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by Focusmind: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Do you do Bungalows? Share some designs make we see. I am thinking of a decent two large bedrooms bungalow, with may be extra small boys quarter room.
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Focusmind:
Do you do Bungalows? Share some designs make we see. I am thinking of a decent two large bedrooms bungalow, with may be extra small boys quarter room.
Yes i have, the first picture attached is a semi-detached 2 bedroom bungalow flat with a bq, the second is a 3 bedroom bungalow, with the third is a 2 bedroom bungalow semi-detached no bq. You can chat me up on WhatsApp via my signature let discuss further

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by Electroweb(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2021
Hello
I want to make an enquiry. How can someone set/ calculate the house rent to charge for a new building containing 4 flats. Each flat is 3bedroom. For example, if he bought the land for N10m and he spends N40m to build the house. How much should he charge as rent?

Thanks
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Electroweb:
Hello
I want to make an enquiry. How can someone set/ calculate the house rent to charge for a new building containing 4 flats. Each flat is 3bedroom. For example, if he bought the land for N10m and he spends N40m to build the house. How much should he charge as rent?

Thanks
Location matters, you just have to follow the trend in that location, the rental value of the location.
The calculation of the rent is not based on the amount of the building construction or land purchased.
But since it is a new building it will be costlier than the rent of a similar building with the same settings in that location.
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by Electroweb(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
BrickDevo:
Location matters, you just have to follow the trend in that location, the rental value of the location.
The calculation of the rent is not based on the amount of the building construction or land purchased.
But since it is a new building it will be costlier than the rent of a similar building with the same settings in that location.

Ok. Thanks. I was wondering with the sky rocketing prize of land and building materials, how long it would take for one to break even.
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Electroweb:

Ok. Thanks. I was wondering with the sky rocketing prize of land and building materials, how long it would take for one to break even.
it will take time, overtime you will recover and even more.
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Available

1 Like

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2022

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lounge interior design

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Make use of your car as an exchange for land and house in ibeju Lekki Lagos . / Soft Sheen Paint, Matt / Silk Paint, Industrial Paint, Primer And Sealants / WITH 550K, YOU'RE A LANDLORD AT ACRES OF GOLD ESTATE EPE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.