Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks (6278 Views)

CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE / CONTACT ME FOR A NICE BUILDING DESIGNS AT AFFORDABLE RATE....... 09039590798 / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2022
3d movie of a 2 bedroom bungalow with a Bq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PRtULlkJwo
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2022
latest design, another new client is impressed.
let us do an amazing job for you, contact us now

1 Like

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 1:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Avb
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 2:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Accepting requests
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 2:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Client satisfaction is our goal, done and delivered � 5 Bedroom duplex with 2 bedroom penthouse

1 Like

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Still accepting requests
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Active
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
accepting request
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Master bedroom design for husband and wife, we are making our couple clients happy, why not join the train, we can make you happy
dm contact in signature below.

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2022

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2022
still here
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2022
avb
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Have been getting requests to design a half plot building, a tiny house, am working on it currently, 3 bedroom en suite, living room, kitchen dining and balconies. Fit for 15m x 7.5m or 30ft x 60ft
Coming through.

1 Like

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Still available
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
BrickDevo:
Have been getting requests to design a half plot building, a tiny house, am working on it currently, 3 bedroom en suite, living room, kitchen dining and balconies. Fit for 15m x 7.5m or 30ft x 60ft
Coming through.
Thriller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52LqswbYX_A
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Black lounge interior design | for the love of black | Masculine

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
BrickDevo:

Thriller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52LqswbYX_A
food is getting ready, i serve the best dishes, this is a design money can buy
tiny 3 bedroom duplex, that can sit on a half plot 18m x 9m or 60ft x 30ft
please allow me to serve you.

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by baroun04(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
It's looking tiny, what about the setbacks
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by Seb4luv1: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nice work what the rough estimateto get this done to finish
BrickDevo:
Client satisfaction is our goal, done and delivered � 5 Bedroom duplex with 2 bedroom penthouse
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 7:03am On Feb 10, 2022
Seb4luv1:
Nice work what the rough estimateto get this done to finish
kindly send me a message to tell you the cost
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by Mofun: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2022
Your work is dope. Nice realism. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Mofun:
Your work is dope. Nice realism. Keep it up!
Thanks
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Avb
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Receiving offers
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Design and build with me
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Drop your request
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 5:48am On Mar 02, 2022
Accepting more requests
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiCA5IAZVvU
exterior and interior video walkthrough
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 6:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Avb
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
taking offers
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by eily: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2022
BrickDevo:
Mini home bar shelve design | interior design

I have redesigned my home and garden recently. I first purchase a new design for my garden and then hire a professional landscaping team for this work so that it looks beautiful when completed. The garden is only 35 feet square and they take 9 days only to complete this whole work and they did great work by the way.
Re: Building Designs And Construction Services and Solutions-brickstakks by BrickDevo: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
eily:

I have redesigned my home and garden recently. I first purchase a new design for my garden and then hire a professional landscaping team for this work so that it looks beautiful when completed. The garden is only 35 feet square and they take 9 days only to complete this whole work and they did great work by the way.
share the pictures, i can't seem to find it on the site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures / These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) / Clay Roof Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.