Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara (20511 Views)

Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom / 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by mp3ree: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Penguin2:
They should investigate that soldier because this story doesn’t add up.

Seems that soldier is an agent of bandits who came to murder a prime suspect in custody to prevent him from spilling out a lot of information.

What was a can full of petrol doing inside a room where a suspect was locked?

Only zombies would believe this.

Action movie
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Kokaine(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2021
inoki247:
Virgins awaits him in heaven tongue tongue tongue
you know for sure its not in the Qur'an right?
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Hendtime: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2021
This story get as e be, but the man is dead we may never hear the truth again
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Meritocracy: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2021
The real informant 'GUMI' is working freely on the street.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by corbanstevee: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Penguin2:

Seems that soldier is an agent of bandits who came to murder a prime suspect in custody to prevent him from spilling out a lot of information.

Guy, you're a logical thinker���....a gallon of petrol in a holding cell; na shitty story. This is a coverup.

1 Like

Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by billyG(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2021
Story dnt add up,how can a train soldier enter a cell when he cannot sight d detainee & what is a gallon of fuel doing inside cell & they should not tell us d soldiers flee without his gun.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by durangokid: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Penguin2:

. You are very correct my man, they think all of us Na mugu as up North there to believe trash

1 Like

Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Quaddafi29: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2021
Another fantastic super story from the stable of the Nigerian army. Struggled for a rifle and then fired on a petrol can in his cell and the soldier ran away and informant burnt to death. These guys are worse than LAI Mohammed. This seems to a case of eliminating a witness that may indict the soldiers. Trash

1 Like

Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by uthlaw: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Penguin2:

I swear bro.... exactly my thoughts!
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by domchike(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Pity those who believe this cock and bull story
He was murdered QED
To shut him mouth from mentioning names and divulging info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by GodisFirst: 6:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Something is wrong with this story.
He was arrested with 11 other Informants,
how come he was put in a different room.
What is jerry can containing Petrol doing in the room.
So he was able to take the gun from the soldier and shot the petrol jerry can but did not shoot the soldier or himself.

I will say that he was probably killed to coverup something.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by BeardedMeat(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Nah you wan give am Mr inoki angry

It's his Allah's given rights.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by BeardedMeat(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Kokaine:
you know for sure its not in the Qur'an right?
What about the Hadith?
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Kokaine(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
BeardedMeat:
What about the Hadith?
Lol. Nothing like that in Islam. Its just a rumour.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by BeardedMeat(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kokaine:

Hahaha hahaha... rumors grin
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Kokaine(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Hahaha hahaha... rumors grin
for real I'm not kidding. Islam doesn't have such law. I do see it on the social media all the time from Christians. They say Muslims believe if you kill a Christian you will meet 72 virgins in paradise. Its quite ridiculous and baseless. The injunctions given on jihad are those that tel out to defend your selves when attacked. It is written for clarity in many verses of the Qur'an what jihad refers to. I'll go ahead to show you some and if you're educated you can investigate it your self and then understand the power of false information on the minds of people who don't check.
How could anyone read all these numerous verses of the Qur'an that emphasized justice for all people and still think Islam is aimed at attacking you because you're not a Muslim.

It was clearly against people who fought the Muslims, killed the and drove them from their homes.

Remember these people where not Christians because the early muslims fled to Abyssinia the land of the Christians because of the chastisement from these people.

They were idol worshippers who insisted on their cultures that made them bury their female children alive out of shame and disgust.

What type of people are those? Are they Christians? What type of people would fight a person who says you should abolish a culture that makes you bury your daughters? What type of people fight you for saying you should honour your parents? Give help to the poor? Be just and give people their full rights? Speak the truth? Do not bow before any except The One God? What type of people denied Jesus Christ? Yes... Because Jesus is mentioned in the Qur'an. Islam was there to tell the quraish Arabians that the story about Jesus they heard from the Christians is true.

1 Like

Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by BeardedMeat(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kokaine:

for real I'm not kidding. Islam doesn't have such law. I do see it on the social media all the time from Christians. They say Muslims believe if you kill a Christian you will meet 72 virgins in paradise. Its quite ridiculous and baseless. The injunctions given on jihad are those that tel out to defend your selves when attacked. It is written for clarity in many verses of the Qur'an what jihad refers to. I'll go ahead to show you some and if you're educated you can investigate it your self and then understand the power of false information on the minds of people who don't check.
How could anyone read all these numerous verses of the Qur'an that emphasized justice for all people and still think Islam is aimed at attacking you because you're not a Muslim.

It was clearly against people who fought the Muslims, killed the and drove them from their homes.

Remember these people where not Christians because the early muslims fled to Abyssinia the land of the Christians because of the chastisement from these people.

They were idol worshippers who insisted on their cultures that made them bury their female children alive out of shame and disgust.

What type of people are those? Are they Christians? What type of people would fight a person who says you should abolish a culture that makes you bury your daughters? What type of people fight you for saying you should honour your parents? Give help to the poor? Be just and give people their full rights? Speak the truth? Do not bow before any except The One God? What type of people denied Jesus Christ? Yes... Because Jesus is mentioned in the Qur'an. Islam was there to tell the quraish Arabians that the story about Jesus they heard from the Christians is true.

All these for me? Please tag antislam and advocatejare and xmuslim next time. I have no understanding of all you wrote.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Mycoin(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2021
And you actually read this from their book?
DaddyRochie1642:

In Islam, the believe when the die, they will be rewarded by Allah with Virgins when the get to Heaven.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Kokaine(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2021
BeardedMeat:
All these for me? Please tag antislam and advocatejare and exmuslim next time. I have no understanding of all you wrote.
okay. If you have no interest in knowing the truth about something. Then the least you can do is stop spreading the rumours in ignorance. Be truthful to yourself. You don't need to love Islam to respect the billions of humans who practice it.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by BeardedMeat(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2021
Kokaine:
okay. If you have no interest in knowing the truth about something. Then the least you can do is stop spreading the rumours in ignorance. Be truthful to yourself. You don't need to love Islam to respect the billions of humans who practice it.
True. You sane adherents failure to rein in the extremist amongst you is why the world appears islamophobia. I personally don't care what you worship, provided it doesn't hurt no one.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Kokaine(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
BeardedMeat:
True. You sane adherents failure to rein in the extremist amongst you is why the world appears islamophobia. I personally don't care what you worship, provided it doesn't hurt no one.
you know how the media machinations has the upper hand in discerning information. People actually believe what they want to believe because prejudice, bias and sentiments are very powerful phenomenon in human minds.

Its just like me seeing pastors feeding their members with bleach, or bringing visa out their shoes, or touching women inappropriately in the name of exorcism. I know very well without prejudice that these ridiculous things are not Christianity. I don't need to be told because I have Christian friends and sane people who I can directly see as opposing to such activities. But if I was sentimental or not objective in my methods of analysing information, I would run out to the media to insult Christians for the actions of people who defame the message brought by Jesus.

So it is, when we see almajiris in kano state for instance, and we don't see almajiris in Dubai or Medina or even USA where we have practicing Muslims. It should be easy to discern by a rational person that almajiri thing is a local problem in Nigeria and is in no way from the creed of a religion that forbids begging. The number of hadiths on begging alone is o much that a person from the early Muslims promised never to ask for assistance even to pick something from the floor for him because of how it was preached against.

"If a man begs of people, it is bad for him in two ways; if he is given, he looses his esteem, and if he is not given, he embarrasses himself"

"A man who opens the door to begging for himself, Allah will open the door to humiliation for him"

these are direct statements from the prophet (saw). So any practice that encourages begging is actually anti Islamic.

There are so many ways Islam is misconstrued by public appearances of Muslims who either do not have the knowledge of the religion, or are ready to do the opposite of its teachings to gain some worldly benefits. But it will just be enough that a musa or kabiru from the north did a particular thing, for people to label the entire religion of so many billion people on earth. Islam is such a wide spread religion that there is no part of the world that does not have Muslims currently
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by BeardedMeat(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kokaine:
you know how the media machinations has the upper hand in discerning information. People actually believe what they want to believe because prejudice, bias and sentiments are very powerful phenomenon in human minds.

Its just like me seeing pastors feeding their members with bleach, or bringing visa out their shoes, or touching women inappropriately in the name of exorcism. I know very well without prejudice that these ridiculous things are not Christianity. I don't need to be told because I have Christian friends and sane people who I can directly see as opposing to such activities. But if I was sentimental or not objective in my methods of analysing information, I would run out to the media to insult Christians for the actions of people who defame the message brought by Jesus.

So it is, when we see almajiris in kano state for instance, and we don't see almajiris in Dubai or Medina or even USA where we have practicing Muslims. It should be easy to discern by a rational person that almajiri thing is a local problem in Nigeria and is in no way from the creed of a religion that forbids begging. The number of hadiths on begging alone is o much that a person from the early Muslims promised never to ask for assistance even to pick something from the floor for him because of how it was preached against.

"If a man begs of people, it is bad for him in two ways; if he is given, he looses his esteem, and if he is not given, he embarrasses himself"

"A man who opens the door to begging for himself, Allah will open the door to humiliation for him"

these are direct statements from the prophet (saw). So any practice that encourages begging is actually anti Islamic.

There are so many ways Islam is misconstrued by public appearances of Muslims who either do not have the knowledge of the religion, or are ready to do the opposite of its teachings to gain some worldly benefits. But it will just be enough that a musa or kabiru from the north did a particular thing, for people to label the entire religion of so many billion people on earth. Islam is such a wide spread religion that there is no part of the world that does not have Muslims currently
Ok. You only failed to point out that the quoran and Bible in themselves are contradictory to a large extent.

I have read here on this forum where Muslims and non Muslims alike quote copiously from quoran in support of this 72 virgins, violent jihad and other extremist views. Extremist views abound in the Bible too.
But the new testament I guess sought a departure from the old ways but didn't expunge completely those extremist views. Any Christian who decides to uphold those extremist views would not be wrong because it's there in the Bible.
Stoning, beheading etc were all recommended methods of punishment for certain offenses but the modern day Christians, probably seeing how anti human it would be to stone a human to death, no matter the offense, decided to embrace the message of love which the new testament preaches.

Now on the flip side, Islam and it's teaching still hold dearly to these extremist views. I don't know where you live, but you must have heard of someone getting stoned to death or a limb chopped off in northern Nigeria as punishment for certain wrongdoings.
Where did they derive their powers from, quoran. And the Imams and all the elites and educated folks, endorse it fully.

Boko Haram and ISIS etc quote copiously from the quoran to support their terror.
Some Muslims here have blamed it all on the Hadith which some claim cannot be the words of Allah whom they serve.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Kokaine(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Ok. You only failed to point out that the quoran and Bible in themselves are contradictory to a large extent.

I have read here on this forum where Muslims and non Muslims alike quote copiously from quoran in support of this 72 virgins, violent jihad and other extremist views. Extremist views abound in the Bible too.
But the new testament I guess sought a departure from the old ways but didn't expunge completely those extremist views. Any Christian who decides to uphold those extremist views would not be wrong because it's there in the Bible.
Stoning, beheading etc were all recommended methods of punishment for certain offenses but the modern day Christians, probably seeing how anti human it would be to stone a human to death, no matter the offense, decided to embrace the message of love which the new testament preaches.

Now on the flip side, Islam and it's teaching still hold dearly to these extremist views. I don't know where you live, but you must have heard of someone getting stoned to death or a limb chopped off in northern Nigeria as punishment for certain wrongdoings.
Where did they derive their powers from, quoran. And the Imams and all the elites and educated folks, endorse it fully.

Boko Haram and ISIS etc quote copiously from the quoran to support their terror.
Some Muslims here have blamed it all on the Hadith which some claim cannot be the words of Allah whom they serve.
honestly as I read through this write up, I appreciate it because from it I already find the answers to your questions.

Its still related to poor knowledge on the part of Muslims.
Shari'a law is mostly maladministered in the north and of course it is a disaster in the hands of the terrorists like bokoharam. The foundation of terrorism by its name already defeats the purpose of Islam. The name Islam on its own should tell Muslims what the creed is all about. Its all about peace. If anything is seen been done by Muslims that disturbs the peace of anyone, trust me, if you investigate that thing, you will find that it is forbidden in reality.

Let me give an insight to what the shariah prescribes for ones hand to be cut.

If a man steals out of necessity. He is not to be punished. Rather his actions are a direct mirror of how bad the leadership is.

If a man steals out of greed and from someone who is in dire need of the thing stolen from him, then the shariah applies. This means someone like dasuki that stole funds meant for buying arms for soldiers to fight insurgents, should have had something to fear in the event that he was caught. This was the practice of the prophet (saw)

But on the contrary, if you steal garri in a shariah state. Don't be surprised to find people who would think the law applies to you.

Its the same deterioration in our education system we experience in the quality of Muslims today. Many just don't know the right thing and how its done.

A woman came to the prophet (saw) and informed him that she had committed adultery and that he should prescribe the law of stoning on her. He turned away from her ignoring her like he didn't hear what she had said.

The law of been stonned to death does not apply to someone who does not want it. So no matter who catches a person commiting adultery, the testimony of the person himself is the most important element for that law to hold. If the person refuses to bear testimony against his own self, then you are all not allowed to stone him. Rather the wrath of Allah is called upon him. So you leave him for Allah to determine his case.

These deterrents are not too harsh as they appear on the surface relative to their consequences in a society when viewed with a larger compass. We are only looking at the hands of the leader that stole public funds and had his hands decimated, we are not looking at the larger number of people who suffer the results of his theft for instance. Joblessness, poverty, evil, tears, worse crimes are the result in Nigeri, of years of stealing. So many people suffer. It will not be a wrong to punish the one who doesn't mind inflicting this kind of situation on people just because he wants to enjoy a life of excesses.

So it is with adultery until the person who actually commits suicide after realising he is not the owner of his child, is close to us. We will think a law that prevents such occurrences is too harsh.

The same people criticising Islam for these laws may not mind hearing the death penalty for looting in China for instance.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by BeardedMeat(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kokaine:
honestly as I read through this write up, I appreciate it because from it I already find the answers to your questions.

Its still related to poor knowledge on the part of Muslims.
Shari'a law is mostly maladministered in the north and of course it is a disaster in the hands of the terrorists like bokoharam. The foundation of terrorism by its name already defeats the purpose of Islam. The name Islam on its own should tell Muslims what the creed is all about. Its all about peace. If anything is seen been done by Muslims that disturbs the peace of anyone, trust me, if you investigate that thing, you will find that it is forbidden in reality.

Let me give an insight to what the shariah prescribes for ones hand to be cut.

If a man steals out of necessity. He is not to be punished. Rather his actions are a direct mirror of how bad the leadership is.

If a man steals out of greed and from someone who is in dire need of the thing stolen from him, then the shariah applies. This means someone like dasuki that stole funds meant for buying arms for soldiers to fight insurgents, should have had something to fear in the event that he was caught. This was the practice of the prophet (saw)

But on the contrary, if you steal garri in a shariah state. Don't be surprised to find people who would think the law applies to you.

Its the same deterioration in our education system we experience in the quality of Muslims today. Many just don't know the right thing and how its done.

A woman came to the prophet (saw) and informed him that she had committed adultery and that he should prescribe the law of stoning on her. He turned away from her ignoring her like he didn't hear what she had said.

The law of been stonned to death does not apply to someone who does not want it. So no matter who catches a person commiting adultery, the testimony of the person himself is the most important element for that law to hold. If the person refuses to bear testimony against his own self, then you are all not allowed to stone him. Rather the wrath of Allah is called upon him. So you leave him for Allah to determine his case.

These deterrents are not too harsh as they appear on the surface relative to their consequences in a society when viewed with a larger compass. We are only looking at the hands of the leader that stole public funds and had his hands decimated, we are not looking at the larger number of people who suffer the results of his theft for instance. Joblessness, poverty, evil, tears, worse crimes are the result in Nigeri, of years of stealing. So many people suffer. It will not be a wrong to punish the one who doesn't mind inflicting this kind of situation on people just because he wants to enjoy a life of excesses.

So it is with adultery until the person who actually commits suicide after realising he is not the owner of his child, is close to us. We will think a law that prevents such occurrences is too harsh.

The same people criticising Islam for these laws may not mind hearing the death penalty for looting in China for instance.
... except they were directly or indirectly affected by the Chinese death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by advocatejare(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
BeardedMeat:
All these for me? Please tag antislam and advocatejare and exmuslim next time. I have no understanding of all you wrote.
grin grin grin

Even he himself doesn't understand
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by BeardedMeat(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
advocatejare:
grin grin grin

Even he himself doesn't understand
Sometimes you got to feel sorry for the so-called moderates.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by BeardedMeat(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2021
Kokaine:

Hi, I just came across this on this site. The places they were lifted from in your books were quoted as well. Did the poster post out of context?

Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Kokaine(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Hi, I just came across this on this site. The places they were lifted from in your books were quoted as well. Did the poster post out of context?
I have seen it. I'll post the same quotes and show you something to use as a guide.

I attached four pictures to this response.

The first two I highlighted in red ink is aimed at showing you that its the same place you quoted from. And that you should notice a statement written as daif

The second two is to point out other hadith written as hassan

The meaning of daif and hassan

First Hadith is not Qur'an. Quran is the direct word of God to the prophet(saw). While hadith means narrations of people who saw him or heard from him or lived around him.

The science of hadith has discriminated the accounts of people into narrations that are credible and those that are incredible. Daif is an incredible hadith, while hassan is a credible hadith

Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by BeardedMeat(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kokaine:
hadith is not Qur'an.
See your post down there. Hadith is discredited in Islam?

Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Kokaine(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You can know about it from Wikipedia

Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Kokaine(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
BeardedMeat:
In my response, I stated that I just read it.
Re: Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara by Kokaine(m): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2021
BeardedMeat:
yes. Any hadith that is not graded 'sahih' or 'hassan' is discredited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South / How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! / 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.