Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pastor Bakare Launches Nigeria For Nigeria To End Oppression In Nigeria (watch T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Launches Nigeria For Nigeria To End Oppression In Nigeria (watch T (707 Views)

President Buhari Launches Nigeria Agenda For 2050. Presides Over FEC Meeting / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / Ministerial Appointments: Pastor Bakare Tells Buhari What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bakare Launches Nigeria For Nigeria To End Oppression In Nigeria (watch T by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 4:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Pastor Tunde Bakare has launched a new movement, "Nigeria for Nigeria to deliver Nigerians from oppression".
READ ALSO:  BOMBSHELL! Pastor Bakare part ways with BUHARI, dares anyone to arrest him, condemn attacks on Igboho, Kanu (THINGS FALL APART)
Pastor Bakare made this declaration in a message to his congregation monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE, the visibly angry Minister of God went back into memory lane on how he convinced President Muhammadu Buhari to go for another election.
"Somebody say Nigeria for Nigerians, am letting you know that it is about to start. It is going to go like wildfire across this nation. I am going to champion it...You have never seen it before, it is a movement propelled by God."
READ ALSO:  Pastor Bakare reveals what he went through before Buhari became President (SEE VIDEO)
"Nigerians are going to rise, they are going to demand for their rights, Nigeria for Nigeria, in the name of Jesus."  
"And I dare you to try to stretch your hands against me like you have done to others. Then you will know whether God sent me or am just empty noise, in the name of Jesus Christ."
READ ALSO:  JUST IN: Fresh troubles for Sunday Igboho, Benin Republic files fresh charges
"The time to save this country has come, the Government can't save us, the military can't save us, Nigerians must rise and demand for what is rightfully theirs."
"Get out of my way, get out of my way, get out of my way, this is the final warning, get out of my way, get out of my way. I loved you, I served you, I respected you,"
"I did everything to make it work for you but you turned against me, God has turned against you, get out of my way."
READ ALSO:   https://www.sojworldnews.com/yomi-fabiyi-in-trouble-may-be-jailed-for-contempt-of-court-over-oko-iyabo-movie/
WATCH THIS EXPLOSIVE VIDEO>>>
https://fb.watch/70uEF35gQR/

CLICK FOR MORE>>>https://www.sojworldnews.com/pastor-bakare-launches-nigeria-for-nigeria-to-end-oppression-in-nigeria-watch-the-explosive-videodetails/

Join SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS anywhere you are across the globe on WHATSAPP BROADCAST LIST for our latest news updates with this number: 09069473894.
Engage us to create awareness and publicity and also to promote your products and services including your political aspirations no matter your political affiliations at minimal charges.
We have our presence in Opera.com, Nairaland, Phoenix Browser and we are Google approved.

SOJ WORLDWIDE...ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Re: Pastor Bakare Launches Nigeria For Nigeria To End Oppression In Nigeria (watch T by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Useless movement if your sister or your brother or your uncle or your aunt was among those kliied by ESN, you will not be stupid enough to call it intimidation.. Tunde Bakare I am not against self determination, I am not against division of Nigeria but I am against killing in any guise, I hope you Bakare will stay in Nigeria to the end of war if it starts.. Yoruba have benefit from this government more than any tribe in Nigeria, if you don't Buhari style of governance come with manifesto and let see if it ok for you to be voted in.. Mind you , I never support Buhari one day but I hate to hear drum of war from any quater.. I want to assure you if comming to stretch already stretched Nigeria you will be treated the language you understand heaven will not fall .
Re: Pastor Bakare Launches Nigeria For Nigeria To End Oppression In Nigeria (watch T by englishmart(m): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2021
supportnija:
Useless movement if your sister or your brother or your uncle or your aunt was among those kliied by ESN, you will not be stupid enough to call it intimidation.. Tunde Bakare I am against self determination, I am not against division of Nigeria but I am against killing in any guise, I hope you Bakare you stay in Nigeria to the end of war if it starts..
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

You can say it again, but this time try not to cry, dear almajiri, sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Launches Nigeria For Nigeria To End Oppression In Nigeria (watch T by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 28, 2021
englishmart:

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

You can say it again, but this time try not to cry, dear almajiri, sir.

Dear Igbo man, respect yourself and your age , I said my OPINION, anybody who does not support yours is an almajiri. If he Tunde Bakare is a vice to Buhari today do you think he would lead any movement against the government.... Buhari has less than two years to go why create more tension to already tensed Nigeria?
Re: Pastor Bakare Launches Nigeria For Nigeria To End Oppression In Nigeria (watch T by englishmart(m): 5:34am On Jul 28, 2021
supportnija:

Dear Igbo man, respect yourself and your age , I said my OPINION, anybody who does not support yours is an almajiri. If he Tunde Bakare is a vice to Buhari today do you think he would lead any movement against the government.... Buhari has less than two years to go why create more tension to already tensed Nigeria?
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

The same way you see every critique of this doomed administration to be Ipob

Meanwhile,
Not all opinion is reasonable. Make reasonable, tenable opinions next time, almajiri, sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Launches Nigeria For Nigeria To End Oppression In Nigeria (watch T by Oxb90: 5:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Sir, you are a Nigerian and you have lived in this country all your life, how come you never knew the type of man you have been supporting to rule over us? Is it because he abandoned you? Without sounding tribalistic, 'the 5%' refused to vote this disaster of a man because they are wise, they know the kind of man he is. But you and your like packaged and presented him to Nigerians in a piece of the suit. You and you're like also told us he is rebranded. You campaigned against a true democrate to a tyrant and now you're telling me to come and join your movement. For your information, I am not a fool i will not join.
Re: Pastor Bakare Launches Nigeria For Nigeria To End Oppression In Nigeria (watch T by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 28, 2021
englishmart:

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

The same way you see every critique of this doomed administration to be Ipob

Meanwhile,
Not all opinion is reasonable. Make reasonable, tenable opinions next time, almajiri, sir.
Get me right, I am not against critizing government, Nigeria as it is today is not a country for all people , yesterday I saw advert by AIR FORCE, one of the conditions is that if you are married don't apply , this is rubbish why discriminate against your own people, NPOWER if you are more than than 35 you cannot apply, I had training in Canada 4 years again, you would see 60 years old man been enlisted into their province POLICE, Nigeria is NOT WORTH a COUNTRY but creating unnecessary tension is what I am condemning.. THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS OUR REPRESENTATIVES(Upper and lower chamber) the problem I listed above can be corrected by them, I have a friend who graduated 2008 from ABU till today he has no Job, if such a person goes into crime do you see as it fault because by scheme of things Nigeria government will not give him job again.. the mate to current IGP are still DCP , we are all discriminated against in all levels( We are all BIAFRA ) but I am against unnecessary tension and killing .
Re: Pastor Bakare Launches Nigeria For Nigeria To End Oppression In Nigeria (watch T by mrvitalis(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2021
supportnija:
Useless movement if your sister or your brother or your uncle or your aunt was among those kliied by ESN, you will not be stupid enough to call it intimidation.. Tunde Bakare I am not against self determination, I am not against division of Nigeria but I am against killing in any guise, I hope you Bakare will stay in Nigeria to the end of war if it starts.. Yoruba have benefit from this government more than any tribe in Nigeria, if you don't Buhari style of governance come with manifesto and let see if it ok for you to be voted in.. Mind you , I never support Buhari one day but I hate to hear drum of war from any quater.. I want to assure you if comming to stretch already stretched Nigeria you will be treated the language you understand heaven will not fall .
But u praise and respect Mandela
Re: Pastor Bakare Launches Nigeria For Nigeria To End Oppression In Nigeria (watch T by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2021
mrvitalis:

But u praise and respect Mandela
Op, There was a time this Buhari protested, remember, not quiet long over 40 pastors were sacked without benefits, these are the same set of people critizing Buhari.... These people want our sympathy not because they love us, Mandela loved his country. If we know what we want Buhari have less than 2 years to go... Instead of create more confusion let begin to look for a better Nigerians who will lead us.. Op I am available.
Re: Pastor Bakare Launches Nigeria For Nigeria To End Oppression In Nigeria (watch T by mrvitalis(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2021
supportnija:

Op, There was a time this Buhari protested, remember, not quiet long over 40 pastors were sacked without benefits, these are the same set of people critizing Buhari.... These people want our sympathy not because they love us, Mandela loved his country. If we know what we want Buhari have less than 2 years to go... Instead of create more confusion let begin to look for a better Nigerians who will lead us.. Op I am available.
U just talking rub.ish honestly

Why would biafra agitation bring fighting even ? Who would bring the fight

Instead of u to attack the attackers u are attacking the defenders

Ipob have not done 10% of what Mandela ANC did

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Against Soludo As APGA Candidate / Dm / Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.