Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors (704 Views)

Rare Video Footage Of Lai Muhammad Giving Allawee To Bmcs / Dele Rotimi Destroys BMCs & "Bourdillon Mongrels" On Twitter / 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Before now, the narrative from the the federal government, Nigerian Army, and most especially the BMCs (Buhari Media Crew) was where's the body

I could remember Omotola Ekeinde, BMCs and some innocent Nigerians yet to see this government for what it is also asked "where is the body?"

Today we have seen that the Nigerian Army truly killed Nigerian citizens undecided

From where's the body (liars), the shameless ones now says they deserve it undecided

Points to be noted:
1. It's not possible for the Nigerian Army to carry out such an order without the approval of Buhari!

2. Is it proper for the Nigerian Army to kill the Nigerian citizens

3. Who are these people in power

4. The Nigerian Army lit the toll gate and put the blame on protesters!

5. They didn't just lie about their involvement but heap the blames on the Igbos

6. How do we trust this kind of government

Victors
1. All the Nigerian youth who risked their lives out there to unmask the evil in government.

2. DJ Switch

3. The Igbos who were later blamed but it turned out that all was orchestrated by the Nigerian government!

4. Reno Omokri was also persistent!

1 Like

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by vanbonattel: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
One day, the true story of UGM will be revealed, and the face of the whole northerners killing people across the country will be revealed.

2 Likes

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
X
Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Iamgrey5(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Why are you not concerned about the killings done by Azuku Sars under the tenure of Saint Obi?

Why are "Nigerians" not concerned about the killings done in Obiigbo in Rivers under the watchful eyes of Wike?

As much as I condone with the family of those that lost their lives at the lekki toll gate, I still fail to understand the connection between the lekki toll gate and ending Sars.

Those in charge of the toll gate at no point in time had any constitutional powers to end Sars.

I mean neither the LCC or Lagos state government had any power to end SARs, I will even throw Tinubu in the mix to please certain people. He had no power to end SARs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by esnbrutality: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
The Victors are the sensible people that SAW past the useless narratives of the useless APC government and their useless zombies...

Sensible people saw it, but zombies and their almajiri masters tried to change the narrative to feed their useless obsession...IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU. Surprising that the report didnt indict Nnamdi kanu...the tormentor of Almajiri zombies and foolish Afonja miscreants..

3 Likes

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Golan007: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Why are you not concerned about the killings done by Azuku Sars under the tenure of Saint Obi?

Why are "Nigerians" not concerned about the killings done in Obiigbo in Rivers under the watchful eyes of Wike?

If they can get Sanwo-olu then they have gotten Tinubu and by extension Buhari.

They would have disgraced Yorubas, APC and Lai Mohammed all in one blow.

Not only that, they can show the world how much the military assassinates its citizens as well they can seek visas yonder.

Imagine the possibilities.

1 Like

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Iamgrey5(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Golan007:

If they can get Sanwo-olu then they have gotten Tinubu and by extension Buhari.

They would have disgraced Yorubas, APC and Lai Mohammed all in one blow.

Not only that, they can show the world how much the military assassinates its citizens as well they can seek visas yonder.

Imagine the possibilities.
The protest at the toll gate was political from onset with some tribal undertone.

It was never about Endsars but Tinubu and by extension APC government of Lagos.

People should learn to wait till elections before trying to effect change of government.

We will never surrender our sanity to Anarchist who disguise themselves as freedom fighters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by esnbrutality: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Awkuzu sars commander ..is on the run, the events during that period happened without :obi's" knowledge.

The orchestrator of Deaths at Obigbo is a staunch PDP supporter...but with all the bravado he exhibited when he invited the army to kill "people" ..he refused coming to Anambra..for Election campaign for PDP...that should tell you something... Till now the miscreant still sleeps at the "barracks"angry

Sanwolu...the "Puppet" was sent by the "puppeteer" master, so keep shut and apologize, for your masters foolish acts...

Iamgrey5:

1 Like

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Iamgrey5(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
esnbrutality:
Awkuzu sars commander ..is on the run, the events during that period happened without :obi's" knowledge.

The orchestrator of Deaths at Obigbo is a staunch PDP supporter...but with all the bravado he exhibited when he invited the army to kill "people" ..he refused coming to Anambra..for Election campaign for PDP...that should tell you something... Till now the miscreant still sleeps at the "barracks"angry

Sanwolu...the "Puppet" was sent by the "puppeteer" master, so keep shut and apologize, for your masters foolish acts...

You typed in bold to gain traction but failed to answer any questions outside your usual rambling.

What happened to the result of the panel set up by Anambra state to investigate its Endsars saga?

Why is Wike not under any undue pressure despite supervising the killings of igbos in Rivers State?

If you answer with all Honesty then you will see how dishonest you are.

2 Likes

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by esnbrutality: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
In the Region where wike orchestrated this mayhem...its "jungle justice: and the actor is left to the public for repercussions.

In Anambra the useless officer is on the run ..till eternity...

As regards what is happening in Lagos ..you people forget embassies are not for issuing visa alone!!..Lagos was the epicenter hence the focus on Lagos...and due to the presence of many foreign embassies ..it gained prominence...so don't twist the narrative guy...Tinubu AND SANWOLU are complicit.

Iamgrey5:
You typed in bold to gain traction but failed to answer any questions outside your usual rambling.

What happened to the result of the panel set up by Anambra state to investigate its Endsars saga?

Why is Wike not under any undue pressure despite supervising the killings of igbos in Rivers State?

If you answer with all Honesty then you will see how dishonest you are.

2 Likes

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Iamgrey5(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
esnbrutality:
In the Region where wike orchestrated this mayhem...its "jungle justice: and the actor is left to the public for repercussions.

In Anambra the useless officer is on the run ..till eternity...

As regards what is happening in Lagos ..you people forget embassies are not for issuing visa alone!!..Lagos was the epicenter hence the focus on Lagos...and due to the presence of many foreign embassies ..it gained prominence...so don't twist the narrative guy...Tinubu AND SANWOLU are complicit.[/b]

I see you continue to make excuses for the atrocities committed in your region, while you make a point to shout about the atrocities of other places.

The Sars officer killing in Anambra was not doing the killings alone and was doing it when a certain governor was in power.

Hence, that's why inquiry like this is absolutely necessary in sane societies to determine the role of everyone involved.

So the mere fact that the supposed officer is "on the run" is not enough excuse to stop an inquiry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by hargbolahan01: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The protest at the toll gate was political from onset with some tribal undertone.

It was never about Endsars but Tinubu and by extension APC government of Lagos.

People should learn to wait till elections before trying to effect change of government.

We will never surrender our sanity to Anarchist who disguise themselves as freedom fighters.

that's the problem with you guys and your leaders ruling the country... Everything is politics to you... instead of you to target a problem at foundation but keep making excuses until said problem got of hand and lot of people had to pay huge price before you now start run around to solve the problems ( banditry,killer herders, inflation among others) will you people die if you act in the best interest of Nigerians instead of sharing blame and playing politics with everything

1 Like

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:58am On Nov 17, 2021
Iamgrey5:

As much as I condone with the family of those that lost their lives at the lekki toll gate, I still fail to understand the connection between the lekki toll gate and ending Sars.

Those in charge of the toll gate at no point in time had any constitutional powers to end Sars.

I mean neither the LCC or Lagos state government had any power to end SARs, I will even throw Tinubu in the mix to please certain people. He had no power to end SARs.
At least, you no longer claim that there was no body!

It's a good start!

2 Likes

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by flokii: 6:13am On Nov 17, 2021
At least your panel of inquiry didn't include Eniola Badmus as part of the deceased this time like the protesters at Lekki did on the night of the unfortunate incident causing serious heartbreak and tears for some of us.

Nigeria won't become a lawless country like the hoodlums and robbers want. Now that SARS has been disbanded, what next? EndLagos or EndSanwo I guess.. make God help una, just try nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by flokii: 6:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Iamgrey5:

In plain terms and without mincing words.. they want the toll gate shut permanently and to target godfathers of Lagos. Some say the rip-off at the toll gate is too much but even at that, you can institute a legal process to address that not necessarily gathering people there that has now resulted in a disaster noone is sure of what actually happened.

A curfew is a curfew whether anyone likes it or not and I will keep blaming Dj sWITCH for her reckless actions.

The Akwuzu killings that correlates directly with SARS is there, Igbos left it to be chasing toll gate extortions in Lagos under EndSars struggle.

3 Likes

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Iamgrey5(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

At least, you no longer claim that there was no body!

It's a good start!
At no point did I claim that there's nobody check my post as at 2020

I am not an hypocrite like you.
Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamgrey5:
At no point did I claim that there's nobody check my post as at 2020

I am not an hypocrite like you.
You could have used your other moniker abeg!

I repeat all BMCs were saying that there was no body!

Now they are saying that their death/injury was well deserved

1 Like

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Iamgrey5(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

You could have used your other moniker abeg!

I repeat all BMCs were saying that there was no body!

Now they are saying that their death/injury was well deserved
Yes

Just like your comrades, it is much easier to believe your own lies

I dare you to check my comments to point to where I ever claimed no one died.

And I am not BMC or whatever just because I don't support your level of hypocrisy.
Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by MisterKennedy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Before now, the narrative from the the federal government, Nigerian Army, and most especially the BMCs (Buhari Media Crew) was where's the body

I could remember Omotola Ekeinde, BMCs and some innocent Nigerians yet to see this government for what it is also asked "where is the body?"

Today we have seen that the Nigerian Army truly killed Nigerian citizens undecided

From where's the body (liars), the shameless ones now says they deserve it undecided

Points to be noted:
1. It's not possible for the Nigerian Army to carry out such an order without the approval of Buhari!

5. They didn't just lie about their involvement but heap the blames on the Igbos

Victors
1. All the Nigerian youth who risked their lives out there to unmask the evil in government.

2. DJ Switch

3. The Igbos who were later blamed but it turned out that all was orchestrated by the Nigerian government!

Hi dear... I like your personal text on your profile

1 Like

Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Points to be noted:

Victors

2. DJ Switch

u fine? smiley
Re: Bmcs , The Lekki Massacre And The Victors by AndroidAI(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
DaddyCK:

u fine? smiley

This closeted homosexual again angry

(1) (Reply)

Omote Biafra Refers To Cannibalism 4 Times In October (video) / 2023: There Will Be 190 Vacant Seats In The Southeast, Why Are We Fixated On Jus / Kanu:how Good To See Udele Efforts gradually Collapsing each passing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.