Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile (76903 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit / Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI / Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Lovelyn451(f): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Tell me a lie that you are not Igbo.

This is what you people have been saying about Lola because Peter is not the pussy you wished him to be.

Your culture of our men don't marry from other tribes failed with him and suddenly, all of you are crucifying him.

If he had yielded to the evil tradition you won't see Lola as manipulative.

Peter is enjoying his marriage so people should keep off.
Lola and his kids are his first family not his brothers and other haters.
I know you're yoruba, my husband brothers all married from kogi state and we are all cool... Igbo men marry outsiders more than other tribe so dont even go there!! there are good and bad women in every tribe, he was cool with his brothers and traditions until he got married, evil tradition that Paul's wife and other wives are ok with except Lola...lmao...the very day peter reconciles with his brothers that marriage is over!! cos if he dare say no to her in the house she'll feel its the brothers dictating to him...oga leave talk, l I'm a woman allow me educate u, some women don't even want mother in-laws, they want an orphan as husband and na this Lola type gan gan....she's enjoying this ride, peter is the victim
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by GoodIsGod: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lovelyn451:
I know you're yoruba, my husband brothers all married from kogi state and we are all cool... Igbo men marry outsiders more than other tribe so dont even go there!! there are good and bad women in every tribe, he was cool with his brothers and traditions until he got married, evil tradition that Paul's wife and other wives are ok with except Lola...lmao...the very day peter reconciles with his brothers that marriage is over!! cos if he dare say no to her in the house she'll feel its the brothers dictating to him...oga leave talk, l I'm a woman allow me educate u, some women don't even want mother in-laws, they want an orphan as husband and na this Lola type gan gan....she's enjoying this ride, peter is the victim

Yinmu grin

Yes I am Yoruba
We don't discriminate
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Lovelyn451(f): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Yinmu grin

Yes I am Yoruba
We don't discriminate
story!!
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Salowise: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Kagd10:

Ode. You dunno even the wife yet you're saying rubbish. It was the same Lola who funded Psquare when they were just starting, hungry and broke.

Peter broke away because he felt he wasn't appreciated by his brothers and his wife was always insulted by them. Since most twins tend to be attracted to the same girls and with the way Peter was crazy for Lola, I wouldn't be surprised if Paul liked Lola too hence the unprovoked anger at both Peter and his wife. The same Lola had even tried to reconcile both brothers to no avail sef.

Lola never funded p square's music jude did, jude also was a musician, but he left music in other to develop that of his brothers. Check almost all their music videos was directed by jude, also before their split, p square said they stole 150k from their dad at that time he was running a bakery business. What lola did was to help p square secure endorsement deals with companies like glo, the more reason rudeboy cannot leave jude

1 Like

Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by GoodIsGod: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2021
Lovelyn451:
story!!

grin

Truth is bitter
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Lovelyn451(f): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2021
GoodIsGod:

grin

Truth is bitter
to the guilt!!
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by GoodIsGod: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2021
Lovelyn451:
to the guilt!!
Yes!
To Lovelyn451

grin
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by TheChameleon: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2021
festacman:
1. Peter is extroverted, highly emotional, easily excited and often infantile. Paul is introverted, rational, an alpha male and aggressive. Lola Omotayo is intelligent, pretentious and manipulatively domineering.

2. While Lola has Peter under control, the alpha-male factor in Paul resists her but she keeps fighting albeit a psychological battle. Jude is just a helpless dude caught in the crossfire.

3. Peter and Paul will reconcile the very minute Lola wants and orders. The whole issues of Psquare suppressing Peter's singing talent, Jude being a parasite on Psqaure and Jude and Paul not respecting Peter's wife were inputed in Peter's head by Lola as emotional tools to isolate him. She holds the key. She dominates and manipulates Peter and then, flaunts her control of Peter in both Jude and Paul's faces and enjoys it when Paul helplessly protests and kicks.

4. Interestingly, the same Lola relates well to Paul's wife, showed support and presence when she opened her clothing outlet and allowed her daughter Aliona to model some clothes.

5. Lola is just playing yo-yo game with Okoye family. It may backfire in future but for now, she holds the aces.

See how you write thesis on top person family....

Time has shown the foolishness of this comment.
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by festacman(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2021
TheChameleon:

See how you write thesis on top person family....

Time has shown the foolishness of this comment.

If you can't see this analysis in what is happening, then you have to drink water, read again and infer once again.
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Ramirezkhay(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Abeg help me ask them how far now cheesy
GoodIsGod:

Yinmu grin

Yes I am Yoruba
We don't discriminate
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Farfalla(f): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
festacman:
1. Peter is extroverted, highly emotional, easily excited and often infantile. Paul is introverted, rational, an alpha male and aggressive. Lola Omotayo is intelligent, pretentious and manipulatively domineering.

2. While Lola has Peter under control, the alpha-male factor in Paul resists her but she keeps fighting albeit a psychological battle. Jude is just a helpless dude caught in the crossfire.

3. Peter and Paul will reconcile the very minute Lola wants and orders. The whole issues of Psquare suppressing Peter's singing talent, Jude being a parasite on Psqaure and Jude and Paul not respecting Peter's wife were inputed in Peter's head by Lola as emotional tools to isolate him. She holds the key. She dominates and manipulates Peter and then, flaunts her control of Peter in both Jude and Paul's faces and enjoys it when Paul helplessly protests and kicks.

4. Interestingly, the same Lola relates well to Paul's wife, showed support and presence when she opened her clothing outlet and allowed her daughter Aliona to model some clothes.

5. Lola is just playing yo-yo game with Okoye family. It may backfire in future but for now, she holds the aces.

Like a fly on the wall, you seem to know everything that's happening in that household.

How long have you had your psychic abilities?
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by festacman(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Farfalla:

Like a fly on the wall, you seem to know everything that's happening in that household.

How long have you had your psychic abilities?

Just observing and analysing. Not sure about psychic abilities.

Nice day, sis.
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Ramirezkhay(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

How far about awa psquare update

Naija fifu and Over Sabi

grin grin grin

Lovelyn451:
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Ramirezkhay(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awa prediction don enter

grin grin grin

DSC7:
Their reconciliation is coming grin......

When they are done testing there solo career.... smiley..

Blood na Blood cool

All na format...... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React / Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.