Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge (42667 Views)

Pictures From Construction Of 2.5Km Kanti Kwara Flyover, Kano State / Why Nigeria, Cameroon Invested $36m On Border Bridge Project – Fashola / Fact Check- Obi Cubana Actually Built And Tarred 1.5km Road In His Home Town Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2021
$36m Nawa..
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by LutanFyah: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. Nice one.
Even when oil was at $100 and PDP was ruling both the Cross Rivers state and the federal, this kind of strategic infrastructure was neither considered nor built instead they ,PDP,at the state level used a huge loan to build a white elephant Tinapa project while the PDP at the centre signed out Bakassi to Cameroon without tying this kind of project construction to demand from Cameroon in exchange.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless HE Babatunde Fashola and all the patriots who conceived and executed this awesome project. God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. Thank you OP for sharing.
ADB built that bridge,it was not built by any government.

It is part of the Trans-African Highway driven by ADB and developmental funds from Japan

Initiated in the 90's, had issues due to political differences, was on again in 2007 with an MOU signed and started fully in 2011.

YOU AND THE OP SHOULD STOP LYING
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Do these idiots know how much is $35b to construct mere bridge.

How much did Trump used to erect giant concrete fence in mexico
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Dagger111(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2021
OP correct the anomaly.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Mycoin(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Stop this misinformation,

It's million and not billion

Why do we always want to believe evil about Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by MrHighSea: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Abdullah36:
$35.9 billon
It's time for me to enter into the construction industry
e go shock you.
half of that goes back to the "annointed" ones untaxed.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by 4four(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Fiscus105:
Funding for the project was provided by both countries, but for Fulani and Maradi railway! Funding was singlehandedly provided by Nigeria.
thank you oo my brother, i even think na only me see it
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Nonexisting1: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Bedtec:
Nice development but inflected cost
Inflated. Nothing is nice about that two lane border bridge costing 35million dollars. Give that money to China and they will give you a bridge that even the UK will be jealous of.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by woleabayo(f): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2021
good project...........come do ogun boarder road too
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by ariesbull: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Bedtec:
Nice development but inflected cost
inflated please
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by erico2k2(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
$35.9 billion Is this a joke. $35.9 billion is more valuable than Cameroon and Nigeria.
i think it says Million bross, so hold fire grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Jeetech01(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2021
No be small amount them cash out on this project o.

They keep making the rich keep get richer with opportunities like this sha
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Naijaolosho2: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Nice, despite all the challenges, Buhari is delivering projects.
God bless President Buhari
God Bless Amaechi
God bless Fashola

I feel like giving you a factory resetting slap to reset your dead brains.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by tonyashburton: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2021
To swim inside that river dey hungry me...
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by MansoryMX(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Is million actually . Is a mistake from op

Do you know how many bridges can be constructed with $35.9 million dollars in the United State? Crooks too full Africa!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by MansoryMX(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2021
babadey:
It took 4 years for 2 countries to build a 1.5km...I repeat...1.5km bridge for 35.9million dollars

The mentality of an Average African is shallow. A lot of people don’t even think properly anymore. Imagine! A whole 4 years! It took two Africa nation to build a mere 1.5km bridge at the expense of $35.9 million dollars! Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Tinubuadvocate: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2021
At least they deliver it God punish pdp government.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Educationalserv: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2021
Abdullah36:
$35.9 billon
which school u go ? Road side 35.9 m usd
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Educationalserv: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2021
MansoryMX:

Do you know how many bridges can be constructed with $35.9 million dollars in the United State? Crooks too full Africa!
please give us a bill of quantity .
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Hangmnk: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2021
erico2k2:

i think it says Million bross, so hold fire grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by LutanFyah: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Nice, despite all the challenges, Buhari is delivering projects.
God bless President Buhari
God Bless Amaechi
God bless Fashola

Buhari didn't build that bridge, stop the misinformation.

It is part of the Trans-African Highway driven by ADB and developmental funds from Japan

Initiated in the 90's, had issues due to political differences, was on again in 2007 with an MOU signed and started fully in 2011.

Seun,mynd44,Lalasticlala stop misinforming people.

Seun,please employ better moderators that knows their job and not some people who just push everything to front page without verifying the information.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Abdoolbuster: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Who keeps building bridges and trails outside his own country but can't build bridges to connect with his citizens...?

Anyone..?

When your family members keep pissing you off, you'll turn to your friends
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2021
Thirty gini million dollars... these people, these people their repentance is not here.. last time the only thing that occupied my mind... what if I sleep now and didn't wake up so i will go where fire will consume me forever after I accidentally use barehand touch my exhaust pipe , I ask Why God creates man to die . Upon all these people will have the mind to steal
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Brushstrokes20: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2021
What an irony, who builds bridges and lock up borders?....
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Charly68: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2021
Buhari is working I think..he has created another corridor for business in that axis ...this is how to work unlike PDP era where all budgeted funds on project were mere exercise.. nothing to show for it.. even the Lagos/ Ibadan road project has been concluded in their paper while they were in power. No wonder the party never get her bearings again ..As God lives those of them who pushed us to where we are will never live a balanced life in Jesus name.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Sheuns(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Dgr8hassiE:
Millions sir not Billions.

Even at millions bro. This bridge ain’t worth that much.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by fineboynl(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Which side is Cameroon and which side is Nigeria? Because the vehicle are only heading one direction.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by andepower: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2021
1.5KM?
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by joelag: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Two bicycle lanes for that kind of billions..
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by DLuciano: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Abdullah36:
$35.9 billon
did you read it well? its $35.9 million and not billion
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by zendi: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2021
Abdullah36:
$35.9 billon

And I will be the Minister for Infrastructure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.