Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) (54654 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by payosehtor(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Drabeey:
Na wa, Dora is gone and her daughters still flex her name. God is good
I name my 2nd baby (2yrs old) after DORA AKUNYIRI. some little children in my neighbourhood asked me the meaning of that name 'Dora', I browsed and saved some stories about our late Dora as the meaning I know. and that is how these children curiosity was satisfied,
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by payosehtor(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
We bless this lady because of her Mother. safe delivery like the Hebrew women .
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by DissTroy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Greenerie:
[REMOVE KELLY ROWLAND!
REPLACE WITH INI EDO!
A VERY BEAUTIFUL BLACK BEAUTY!

DissTroy:

That's the problem with you African females - you seek validation for everything. Black skin doesn't make you automatically beautiful, just like there are countless ugly white-skinned or fair-skinned people.

Lupita Nyong’o isn't beautiful by any means and just the depiction of a racially-tensed media scared to say otherwise. Here are examples of black-skinned women who are truly beautiful:

1. Genevieve Nnaji
2. Kelly Rowland
3. Justine Skye (of the "You don't know' fame song featuring Wizkid)
Ini Edo is a beautiful black-skinned but she doesn't invalidate Kelly.

I've always considered Kelly Rowland the most beautiful of the Destiny's Child. That quiet beauty even without any embellishment.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
payosehtor:
I name my 2nd baby (2yrs old) after DORA AKUNYIRI. some little children in my neighbourhood asked me the meaning of that name 'Dora', I browsed and saved some stories about our late Dora as the meaning I know. and that is how these children curiosity was satisfied,

cheesy
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by EnnaG(f): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Congratulations to her
It looks like she is carrying a girl

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 4:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Beautiful Ebony, always emmulate ur late mother desiplenary style .

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Yaks02(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Aidejay:
The beauty of child bearing.

Today na my baiday ooh! If you no fit dash me money at least dash me likes.

Happy birthday
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Greenerie(f): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
shocked shocked shocked Kelly Rowland! Most beautiful of Destiny child? shocked
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder!

DissTroy:

Ini Edo is a beautiful black-skinned but she doesn't invalidate Kelly.

I've always considered Kelly Rowland the most beautiful of the Destiny's Child. That quiet beauty even without any embellishment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings / General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead / I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.