Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Paternity Matter--you Will So Laugh. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Paternity Matter--you Will So Laugh. (1367 Views)

When Village People Have Concluded On Your Matter / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Tortoise Paternity Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Matter--you Will So Laugh. by hope2011: 4:00pm On May 14, 2011
Mother: Son I'm sorry i slept with someone that is not your dad 23 years ago. And that person is your real father.

Son: Mum, what rubbish! How am I to deal with this?! You should be hanged.

Mother: I am sorry he is my first love and i could not marry him cause we are of different religion. He is on the phone at the moment and wants to speak with his son for the first time ever.

Son: No i am speaking to no one. Mr Alani is the only father i know and so will that be.

Mother: Please dont be soo upset. Just talk to him.

Son: Ok, I will give him a piece of my mind!

Phone: Morning Son, I am Mallam Aliko Dangote. I am your real father.

Son: Daddy! Daddy!! Daddy!!! Thank God! I always knew there was something special about me, Thank you mum. You are the best mother in the world

www.jokesvillage..com
Re: Paternity Matter--you Will So Laugh. by akunta(f): 10:30am On May 16, 2011
nice one op grin
Re: Paternity Matter--you Will So Laugh. by Ekpoma1: 10:40am On May 16, 2011
^^ What is nice in a stale joke?
*Yawns*
Re: Paternity Matter--you Will So Laugh. by slimyem: 12:15pm On May 16, 2011
where's the way out??
Re: Paternity Matter--you Will So Laugh. by akunta(f): 1:59pm On May 16, 2011
@ekpoma,
might be stale 2 u
but i just heard it. tongue
and who says one cant laugh abt a nice joke ova n ova again?
Re: Paternity Matter--you Will So Laugh. by Sophizzy(f): 10:32pm On May 16, 2011
lwkmd
Re: Paternity Matter--you Will So Laugh. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

original and really funny, thanks guy
Re: Paternity Matter--you Will So Laugh. by yinkalink(f): 12:21pm On May 17, 2011
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Angry House Maid. / Guys Vs Ladies / Jokers, Drop Your Phone Numbers Here And Let Talk!!! SERIOUS THREAD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.