Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs (37667 Views)

CBN formalises dollar sales to BDCs as naira improves / Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal / CBN Stops Sale Of FOREX To BDCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Exponential101: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2021
That does deny the fact that Emefiele is the worse cbn Gov that Nigeria will ever produce till eternity.

We were all alive when an Aboki in Sanusi was cbn governor n we knew his performance. Say the truth n let the devil be ashamed.

Clowns like you are reason I laf when Igbos talk about meritocracy while you fool your fathers with mediocrity. I doubt if u lot understand the difference between the two.
Wickedfact:

When you hear fools like this talk, you will think his father is qualified to be CBN Governor. This is an Aboki whose father is an apprentice cobbler but thinks he has a say in who becomes CBN Governor.

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Paulo3ree(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2021
xreal:
Naira falls at every situation.

Even when price of crude rises globaly, naira falls.
The inflation have totally bastardized the (food)manufacturing sector leading to continual quality reduction just to maintain quantity. Most people barely notice the quantity/quality situation, pity manufacturers and even consumers
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Handsum64: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
angry maybe i start hoading doller for fucture
Really
You need the money first for your English lesson
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by bigtt76(f): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by okorogodwin4(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
Buhari is weak... Keeping the criminal IPOB terrorists emefiele as a governor for this long is so foolish.

Fire Emifiele. enough is enough. Dude doesn't know anything about his actual work.

What he knows best is bending for the Kaduna Mafia and Katsina cartels
cow head you think you can bring another Boko haram agent the head all important CBN
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
Buhari is weak... Keeping the criminal IPOB terrorists emefiele as a governor for this long is so foolish.

Fire Emifiele. enough is enough. Dude doesn't know anything about his actual work.

may Amadioha destroy ur unborn generation for mentioning Ipob in ur misreable life
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Death to all one Nigerians! May their misreable life remain like that of nizooria till eternity
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by jesmond3945: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Lordsonn:
This is a good news to me. I work as a lecturer online with an European University. I get my earnings in dollars. Hmmm. E go better very soon...
good news? Do you know that inflation will wipe out the dollars?
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by owagbeba: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2021
The news is bad....

Exchanged at 520 this morning

Now they are trading USD at 525

It’s getting worse.
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Okoroawusa: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Emefiele what's really going on?
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by faste: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
Buhari is weak... Keeping the criminal IPOB terrorists emefiele as a governor for this long is so foolish. There are many Experience Yorubas in the field with good heart...

What if he is sabotaging Buhari's government

Boko haram! ,Go fire him yourself nah!
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by namdo(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2021
Hmmmn...Naira on the loose!
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by faste: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2021
morgstreme:

You think Nigeria will become like your late wretched illiterate father that is in his 4ft grave
You are sleeping ,many Nigerian politicians are actually richer than Nigeria.
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Queenserah26(f): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
That is exactly my worry.

valentineuwakwe:
It's a welcome development the cbn stop the sales to them....the problem now is, will th banks perform better?
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by samuelevans(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
i must use this as advantage make i take cash out oh
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
It's a welcome development the cbn stop the sales to them....the problem now is, will th banks perform better?
Banks won't. Honestly. They milk us from ATM, Charges, loan. Honestly banks are thief!!!!

The Bank Cartels are worse than BDC.
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
blaise26abj:
Emiefele is a thief . During PDP , there was little profit margin on dollars for BDCs. Everything was sane .

Because Nigeria has an import based economy ,they made good money even with 2-5 naira profit margin .
But that idiot decided to run a 2 fx rate regime by fixing government rates and starving Nigerians from accessing dollars thereby creating a high demand that is majorly serviced by black market /BDCs .

My take is that they are doing this to make dollar hit 650 naira in the black market and they will over-cash out . 2023 election money in mind . Then they will revert back . Because BDCs are majorly a Hausa/Fulani monopoly from way back . This ban can’t last. Quote me if they don’t reverse this policy in 3-4 months MAX
Omo. na only you know the scope for hear!!
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
blaise26abj:
Emiefele is a thief . During PDP , there was little profit margin on dollars for BDCs. Everything was sane .

Because Nigeria has an import based economy ,they made good money even with 2-5 naira profit margin .
But that idiot decided to run a 2 fx rate regime by fixing government rates and starving Nigerians from accessing dollars thereby creating a high demand that is majorly serviced by black market /BDCs .

My take is that they are doing this to make dollar hit 650 naira in the black market and they will over-cash out . 2023 election money in mind . Then they will revert back . Because BDCs are majorly a Hausa/Fulani monopoly from way back . This ban can’t last. Quote me if they don’t reverse this policy in 3-4 months MAX
Omo. na only you know the scope for here!
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by SocialJustice: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Crypto exchangers, start positioning yourselves to become the new BDC.

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by nurain150(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
Buhari is weak... Keeping the criminal IPOB terrorists emefiele as a governor for this long is so foolish. There are many Experience Yorubas in the field with good heart...

What if he is sabotaging Buhari's government

try imagine how gullible you are
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
nurain150:

The good news have been wanting to hear

Are you sure?
If you're in Nigeria, that can't be good news for you.
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by BJanta: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
lloydtruth:
No longer news, everything is falling in this country.

The big news is the day Buhari and his government will fall, even before election.
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by BJanta: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

At least they can be monitored. What should be added is the possibility of members of the public selling the bank.
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by BelloP: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
they want to control and monitor all the cash flow. NIN, BVN, twitter ban, crypto ban. I doubt if they plan to hand over in '23.
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Femiwilli: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
This is how we know yahoo GOs

See fake prophecy of Adeboye

Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Ohmynature(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
God bless you my brother
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Gfskw: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Clueless govt
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by chaloskyx: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
NA TODAY ABEGI IF YOU LIKE BAN BLACK MARKET NIGERIAN ECONOMY CANNOT MIRACULOUSLY BOOM ALL THESE ARE JUST CHEAP QUICK FIXES WHICH FURTER SHOWS YOUR LEADERS ARE NOT READY TO WORK
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by Pelxmiye(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Everything is falling o. Even one Angel appear for BBN with fallen boobs. cheesy

Woman like you ooo grin grin grin
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by namdo(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2021
We at OMP do not care really....let it hit N650 quick. whatsapp 0G0EED0CCDB if you know what I mean grin. We don't care anymore!
Re: Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs by IbeOkehie: 3:46pm On May 19, 2023
Error

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway / Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) / How Bank Staff-Assisted Frauds Affect Bank Customers’ Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.