Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

A Nairalander Is Getting Called To The Bar Today - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Is Getting Called To The Bar Today (509 Views)

A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) / My 45-Year-Old Aunty Is Getting Married On February 23rd – Nigerian Man Cries / Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is Getting Called To The Bar Today by Samoranopapa(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2021
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jer: 29:11.
In few years back I have faced so many challenges, rejections and won so many battles. The Journey has been rough so far but the Lord kept to His word because He has never failed.
Ladies and gentlemen, without much ado, with profound humility permit to reintroduce myself;
I’m S. O. Akindipe Esq. LL.b (OOU), BL (NLS,Lagos).
I’m just getting Started...

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Getting Called To The Bar Today by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Congrats my brother. Most success were rough at d beginning,

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Getting Called To The Bar Today by federal9: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2021
You started quoting the Bible, but we all know how you lawyers defend the guilty and prevent the innocent from getting justice.

If you know you are going to be defending only the innocent, let us know.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Getting Called To The Bar Today by inumidun2010(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2021
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you BRO....
Make I go dey look FOR TROUBLE.... Hope say YOU COVER ME.....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Getting Called To The Bar Today by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2021
. what's your price?.... We the future is fe-mail will like to hire you to defend chidinma grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Getting Called To The Bar Today by Samoranopapa(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Vickyvice:
Congrats my brother. Most success were rough at d beginning,
Amen
Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Getting Called To The Bar Today by Samoranopapa(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
federal9:
You started quoting the Bible, but we all know some of how your lawyers defend the guilty and prevent the innocent from getting justice.

If you know you are going to be defending only the innocent, let us know.
� Everyone is entitled to be represented by a counsel of his or her own choice naw
Re: A Nairalander Is Getting Called To The Bar Today by Samoranopapa(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
inumidun2010:
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you BRO....
Make I go dey look FOR TROUBLE.... Hope say YOU COVER ME.....
Lol please stay away from trouble when you can wink
Re: A Nairalander Is Getting Called To The Bar Today by Samoranopapa(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. what's your price?.... We the future is fe-mail will like to hire you to defend chidinma grin
Lol she is represented by a counsel already naw cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Is Getting Called To The Bar Today by rottable(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Samoranopapa:
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jer: 29:11.
In few years back I have faced so many challenges, rejections and won so many battles. The Journey has been rough so far but the Lord kept to His word because He has never failed.
Ladies and gentlemen, without much ado, with profound humility permit to reintroduce myself;
I’m S. O. Akindipe Esq. LL.b (OOU), BL (NLS,Lagos).
I’m just getting Started...

Congrats Bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Talented Beauty Queen Presented A Portrait To A Commissioner / Eventsbypearls Blog / Events Consultant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.