Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Help !!! Adelove Shipping Is Frustrating My Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help !!! Adelove Shipping Is Frustrating My Life (1128 Views)

A Parcel Thief In NIPOST Is Frustrating My Life / A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! / Why Sea Freight Shipping Is The Best For Nigerian B2b Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!! Adelove Shipping Is Frustrating My Life by aragonchuks(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2021
I don’t know how to say this but I will keep it short and simple . On June 6th I sent two iPhone 12 to Nigeria using Adelove shipping , paid the fees and extra fees too , the courier told me it will be 10-15 days for package to arrive to my destination of choice . It’s been 1 month already and still counting and now they do not reply my message , when I message them on Instagram they do not reply and if I comment on a post to gain admin attention he deletes the comment faster instead of attending to me .
Attached below are screenshots between me and ADELOVESHIPPING

Re: Help !!! Adelove Shipping Is Frustrating My Life by aragonchuks(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2021
Support black business they say , the package I sent using DHl last week arrived yesterday and the receiver already picked it up , Nigeria which way ?

Re: Help !!! Adelove Shipping Is Frustrating My Life by ajailer(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2021
Looks like we are in the same ship together.
A car was shipped here to me in naija thru d company adelove shipping, the car got to Naija two Saturdays ago but adelove has refused to send me telex/ bill of laden for me to clear it out of the port. I have called repeatedly but they don't care as I don fall into their hands.... demourage is running up on the car daily.... I can't just believe the situation am in right now....

Now have come to realise that naija ppl abroad are actually the ones spoiling the country's image the most cos of this their shaddy way of doing biz.... I Know lots of ppl in US will also have fallen victim of this company

Me henceforth, my biz will always be conducted with a foreigner cos they are trust worthy
Re: Help !!! Adelove Shipping Is Frustrating My Life by fizzyf4: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2021
aragonchuks:
I don’t know how to say this but I will keep it short and simple . On June 6th I sent two iPhone 12 to Nigeria using Adelove shipping , paid the fees and extra fees too , the courier told me it will be 10-15 days for package to arrive to my destination of choice . It’s been 1 month already and still counting and now they do not reply my message , when I message them on Instagram they do not reply and if I comment on a post to gain admin attention he deletes the comment faster instead of attending to me .
Attached below are screenshots between me and ADELOVESHIPPING

Have you heard anything from them?
Re: Help !!! Adelove Shipping Is Frustrating My Life by aragonchuks(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
fizzyf4:

Have you heard anything from them?
Nothing yet , even their office here in Irvington is closed
Re: Help !!! Adelove Shipping Is Frustrating My Life by fizzyf4: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
aragonchuks:
Nothing yet , even their office here in Irvington is closed

Same with all their offices in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Adelove Shipping Is Frustrating My Life by NwanyiOkpa(f): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gone with the wind
Re: Help !!! Adelove Shipping Is Frustrating My Life by Daniluv2k4(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Damn bro... I've been having similar issues since july wtf! What's your status?

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own Exchange Platform Like Binance #pics / A New Trend Of Biz On The W.w.w / Invest In Nigeria, Or Expand Your Nigerian Business Into North America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.