Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma (21329 Views)

Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by MufasaLion: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Aso ebi is not necessary!
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by phemmyfour: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ishilove:
Someone should please educate me here: what is the essence of bridesmaids? I am genuinely curious
A slave to the bride aka errand girl on the wedding day
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by phemmyfour: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Chuky7:
In pre-wedding arrangement,
doesn't the bride sponsor her chief brides maid?

A friend of mine is confused on if she has to make ashowebi AsoEbi or if her host will do the necessary

You know to avoid unnecessary billing

So what do you think.
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
LOL!

Money spent on aso-ebi is a waste, biko.

The outfits are hardly ever re-worn.
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by 190theclown: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Chuky7:

A friend of mine is confused on if she has to make ashowebi or if her host will do the necessary

So what do you think.

Una get time sha grin grin grin
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by Tonero231: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Meet the latest designer, the super cop, Kyari Abba
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by keko14: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ishilove:
Someone should please educate me here: what is the essence of bridesmaids? I am genuinely curious
i did not use it during my wedding
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Chuky7:

A friend of mine is confused on if she has to make ashowebi or if her host will do the necessary

So what do you think.
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by Ishilove: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
keko14:

i did not use it during my wedding
People have explained their uses, but I still think it is unnecessary fanfare
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by Ishilove: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
190theclown:

Una get time sha grin grin grin
Where on earth have you been? cheesy
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by Ishilove: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
phemmyfour:
A slave to the bride aka errand girl on the wedding day
Thanks
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by 190theclown: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Where on earth have you been? cheesy

well life called and we had to answer grin

What on earth are you still doing on here?
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by 190theclown: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Eyah, why didn't you quote the whole post so that they will see it was a question? cheesy

By the way, rule 19 has been broken
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala Justwise Dominique. This is mannabbqgrill's alternate account, this account was created after being banned, check out the moniker and investigate.

Which one be rule 19 again..

grin grin grin

Jobless people full this forum sha
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
190theclown:

well life called and we had to answer grin

What on earth are you still doing on here?
Haa, I sense a whole new maturity to 190 the clown. You have grown up smiley
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by 190theclown: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Haa, I sense a whole new maturity to 190 the clown. You have grown up smiley

Lmao! Stop flattering..

What you been up to all these years. Real nice hearing from you again

I think the only person im connected to off this forum from before is R231

Wonder if hes still here
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
190theclown:

Lmao! Stop flattering..

What you been up to all these years. Real nice hearing from you again

I think the only person im connected to off this forum from before is R231

Wonder if hes still here
R231 is still here but he is not active, He pops in, reads stories and goes off without commenting. I, on the other hand am fighting a running battle with reetards, lunatics, _horny kids, ethnic jingoists, tribal warlords, semi literate 'redpillers' etcetera etcetera.
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by 190theclown: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ishilove:

R231 is still here but he is not active, He pops in, reads stories and goes off without commenting. I, on the other hand am fighting a running battle with reetards, lunatics, _horny kids, ethnic jingoists, tribal warlords, semi literate 'redpillers' etcetera etcetera.

I'm weak grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by 190theclown: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Are you like an admin now or something. Really great hearing from you

Are you still in Nigeria or you don Japa cheesy
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by Ishilove: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
190theclown:

Are you like an admin now or something. Really great hearing from you

Are you still in Nigeria or you don Japa cheesy
I was a supermod for all of four months before I threw in the towel back in 2015. I and S.eun butted horns grin

Brotherly I still dey Naija o. I will leave the first chance I get cheesy

It is a great pleasure hearing from someone from The Golden Era of Nairaland. The years when there was still sanity smiley
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by Ishilove: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
190theclown:

I'm weak grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I kid you not. They are everywhere, quoting you to type crap angry You feel your brain cells withering by just merely reading their posts.
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by 190theclown: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ishilove:

I was a supermod for all of four months before I threw in the towel back in 2015. I and S.eun butted horns grin

Brotherly I still dey Naija o. I will leave the first chance I get cheesy

It is a great pleasure hearing from someone from The Golden Era of Nairaland. The years when there was still sanity smiley

LOL its been nice hearing from you again.

I'll try and login in more often even tho i could forget for another few months Its friday and have some spare time today thats why i jumped on here
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by LadySarah: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
It is the brides duty to sponsor what your chief wears but the rest of the train is given materials.
You don't want someone who'd be following you all day to look tacky,overtly sexy, or somehow.
Unless she wants to support you .
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by Shalommy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Over to our oga (ABBA KYARI) hahaha... Chaiii
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by felixawe(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ashowebi no compulsory......it may end in debt .
Re: Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma by Gfskw: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos / The Accolade Challenge: Brands Are Taking Advantage Of It / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.