Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians (1789 Views)

Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad? / Things You Need To Know About Nigerians Living In S.A / What Australians Think About Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by RwadanQueen: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2021
Hi everyone, Rwandan here, how can I get a Nigerian visa from Rwanda,also is Nigeria a good place to live in...cheers

2 Likes

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by OkuFaba(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Nigerian Visa is not hard to get and
Nigeria is a good place with bad leadership.

And Don't forget to shave, cos we Nigerian men love shaved snail..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by donbachi(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2021
Nigeria is a good place,with nice people and beautiful to live.
If u even put an empty pot on fire.rwandan food will just enter into it.without any form of provision.
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Elliotwaveforec: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2021
Hmnn! A Rwandan in a Naija's forum? Welcome!

1 Like

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by iamtardey: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2021
This one is not ready grin
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Ruke1989: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2021
If coming on a visit cool. If relocating no no. If coming for education yes. If planing to see your online boyfriend no no no. You could be scammed drugged and rapped by some crime syndicates you probably met online. If you have a trusted friend or relatives you have physically met before, then coming may be safe for you but not safe if you want to meet an online friend you probably would be seeing for the first time. DM me if you still wish to come for a list of favorite places you could visit

2 Likes

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Pelxmiye(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Stop thinking evil angry sad sad
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Petyprincess(f): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
While I want to visit Rwanda you are planning to go to Nigeria grin
In whatever you do or when you go there just avoid Nigerian men for your sanity.
it's better to stay where you are for now trust me.

3 Likes

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by ATEAMS: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Abort mission....

Security situations not welcoming
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Imbibed: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Petyprincess:
In whatever you do or when you go there just avoid Nigerian men for your sanity.

This isn't even hilarious. If you are broke and vulnerable, doesn't mean most Nigerians are.

Nigeria is a great country, only for smart people.

4 Likes

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
God bless Rwanda.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Africa.

We will be glad to welcome you here with some delicious, fresh and hot Barbecue dishes from the kitchen of @[b][/b].

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Petyprincess(f): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Imbibed:

This isn't even hilarious. If you are broke and vulnerable, doesn't mean most Nigerians are.

Nigeria is a great country, only for smart people.
As I can recall I never called anyone broke or vulnerable, is it guilty conscience?

3 Likes

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by RwadanQueen: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ruke1989:
If coming on a visit cool. If relocating no no. If coming for education yes. If planing to see your online boyfriend no no no. You could be scammed drugged and rapped by some crime syndicates you probably met online. If you have a trusted friend or relatives you have physically met before, then coming may be safe for you but not safe if you want to meet an online friend you probably would be seeing for the first time. DM me if you still wish to come for a list of favorite places you could visit

Thank you
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Heybeejay91: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
There should be a Nigerian Embassy in Rwanda.
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by RwadanQueen: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Petyprincess:

Thanks �
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by RwadanQueen: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
ATEAMS:
Abort mission....

Security situations not welcoming

���
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by RwadanQueen: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
post=104184188:
God bless Rwanda.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Africa.

We will be glad to welcome you here with some delicious, fresh and hot Barbecue dishes from the kitchen of @[b][/b].

Wow!! I would like that �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by caye(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2021
RwadanQueen:
Hi everyone, Rwandan here, how can I get a Nigerian visa from Rwanda,also is Nigeria a good place to live in...cheers
The things is this :
Try to visit the cultural aspects of Nigeria: museums, eateries, shows ; all in the south.
Nigeria is many nations in one; the north is forbidden territory, trust me and trust your instincts.

1 Like

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Nigeria is a great corntree...

but when coming over here, you have to deactivate your SANITY MODE and active your INSANITY MODE...

TRUST me you gonna survive here with that.!
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Hadampson(m): 12:03am On Aug 11, 2021
RwadanQueen:

Well, as much as i know, Nigeria is welcoming to all but the security system in this country is not good at all.

I believe you will enjoy your visit when you visit Nigeria. Just don't trust people easily and keep your money somewhere safe cos of hustlers in Lagos (only Nigerians can relate )

1 Like

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Bifwoli: 3:05am On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

Well, as much as i know, Nigeria is welcoming to all but the security system in this country is not good at all.

I believe you will enjoy your visit when you visit Nigeria. Just don't trust people easily and keep your money somewhere safe cos of hustlers in Lagos (only Nigerians can relate )
Wow ,as a foreigner i feel much disincentivised to visit now .
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Hadampson(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Bifwoli:
Wow ,as a foreigner i feel much disincentivised to visit now .

Don't be. Nigeria is welcoming to visitors from different countries. Many have visited and they said good things about Nigeria.
Nigeria just like other countries is not perfect. There are good and bad side. Just make sure you follow the safety tips and you won't have any problem

Below is a screenshot of an Moroccan that visited Nigeria few years ago.

1 Like

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by molbic(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
RwadanQueen:

Wow!! I would like that �

First of all if you really want to visit go to YouTube and check about those that have visited before,
Nigeria has good people and is a good place, just that we have terrible leaders but we the youths are waiting patiently for the day we will get our hands on both the past and present leader.
You are beautiful though.

1 Like

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by MrSamsung(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please deal with Nigerians outside the Nigerian borders.(because of the laws of the new land, MANY not ALL of them will comport themselves)

Avoid Nigerians in Nigeria.
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wow! Uri mwiza....... Welcome already.
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by nwadikeokey11: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
molbic:

First of all if you really want to visit go to YouTube and check about those that have visited before,
Nigeria has good people and is a good place, just that we have terrible leaders but we the youths are waiting patiently for the we will get our hands on both the past and present leader.
You are beautiful though.
I don't think any African needs all these too much preaching, assurance and explanation about Nigeria or any other African country for the person to visit Nigeria or a any part of Africa, and even if there is a need for such preaching definitely it will never be for a common Rwandan. In as much as I'm personally mad at the way things are currently going on in Nigeria, I still consider it serious insult for a Rwandan to be given too much publicity and assurance about how safe Nigeria is before visiting, as though she's a white European or American. As long as I'm concerned she should count herself privileged to be allowed entry into Nigeria, that's if she can even afford such a touristic visit to Nigeria. No bi Rwanda in East Africa wey i know? Abi na another one in Europe abi America?. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 12, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
I don't think any African needs all these too much preaching, assurance and explanation about Nigeria or any other African country for the person to visit Nigeria or a any part of Africa, and even if there is a need for such preaching definitely it will never be for a common Rwandan. In as much as I'm personally mad at the way things are currently going on in Nigeria, I still consider it serious insult for a Rwandan to be given too much publicity and assurance about how safe Nigeria is before visiting, as though she's a white European or American. As long as I'm concerned she should count herself privileged to be allowed entry into Nigeria, that's if she can even afford such a touristic visit to Nigeria. No bi Rwanda in East Africa wey i know? Abi na another one in Europe abi America?. Thank you.

Truly you can never know a human being!

Are you not the same person who gushes about Rwanda every chance he gets? 3 travel topics about Rwanda and you spare no breath in telling us how much of a paradise the place is; how Europeans, Asians, and Americans are trooping in to set up base; Rwanda forever!

Here you are... Read your own words now, such a shame you sold us a dream you’re not loyal to.

Loyalty is everything, Amigo!

1 Like

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by nwadikeokey11: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2021
iamadonis22:

Truly you can never know a human being!

Are you not the same person who gushes about Rwanda every chance he gets? 3 travel topics about Rwanda and you spare no breath in telling us how much of a paradise the place is; how Europeans, Asians, and Americans are trooping in to set up base; Rwanda forever!

Here you are... Read your own words now, such a shame you sold us a dream you’re not loyal to.

Loyalty is everything, Amigo!
I never condemned Rwanda in any way and my comment as regard to all these too many explanations that are almost sounding like pleas to the OP doesn't in any way suggest that I'm against Rwanda, NEVER. In so many indices Rwanda, or should I say Kigali is more better than any city in Nigeria, but I can never stand such hypocrisy of the OP for sounding as if she's a "white" lady from Europe or America who because of the color of her skin needed so much assurance and explanation about how safe Africa is for her visit. I will react in same manner even if it was a person from South Africa or any other better developed country in any part of Africa that acted same way as OP. If u had read my comment wit a open mind u would have comprehended wat I'm trying to correct here. My brief here wasn't really against Rwanda persay but the OP as a person who sounded more like someone (white) from outside the African continent. So much pride and those responding to her are doing so wit so much condescension, and that I can never take. So don't take it that I have changed my mind on the Kigali beauty and sanity as against Nigeria crappy and crazy rubbish, NO, and never will, except something drastic is done about Nigeria ways of governance and situation. Again loyalty to u may mean foolishness and following blindly and sheepishly watever u are bin dished out with, but to me loyalty means appreciating the good, supporting the good, encouraging the good, but rejecting and condemning the bad and what's not good. So sorry, sir if my comments on Rwanda progress so far doesn't seat well with u in respect of this very one here, I'm a very free minded man who don't always go with general opinions, but personal views and perceptions. Thanks.
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
I never condemned Rwanda in any way and my comment as regard to all these too many explanations that are almost sounding like pleas to the OP doesn't in any way suggest that I'm against Rwanda, NEVER. In so many indices Rwanda, or should I say Kigali is more better than any city in Nigeria, but I can never stand such hypocrisy of the OP for sounding as if she's a "white" lady from Europe or America who needed so much assurance and explanation about how safe Africa is for her visit, cos of the color of her skin. I will react in same manner even if it was a person from South Africa or any other better developed country in any part of Africa that acted same as OP. If u had read my comment wit a open mind u would have comprehended wat I'm trying to correct here. My brief here wasn't really against Rwanda persay but the OP as a person who sounded more like someone (white) from outside the African continent. So much pride and those responding to her are doing so wit so much condescension, and that I can never take. So don take it that I have changed my mind on the Kigali beauty and sanity as against Nigerias crappy and crazy rubbish, NO, and never will, except something drastic is done about Nigeria ways of governance and situation. Again loyalty to u may mean foolishness and following blindly and sheepishly watever u are bin dished out with, but to me loyalty means appreciating the good, supporting the good, encouraging the good, but rejecting and condemning the bad and what's not good. So sorry sir if my comments on Rwanda progress so far doesn't seat well with u in respect of this very one here, I'm a very free minded man who don't always go with general opinions, but personal views and perceptions. Thanks.

I’m sorry I get your point now, Sir. OP should not be acting like a privileged European or American.

1 Like

Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Jameson001(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2021
Eggzatly�quote author=iamadonis22 post=104705713]

I’m sorry I get your point now, Sir. OP should not be acting like a privileged European or American.

[/quote]
Re: New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians by Canih28: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2021
Hadampson:

Don't be. Nigeria is welcoming to visitors from different countries. Many have visited and they said good things about Nigeria.
Nigeria just like other countries is not perfect. There are good and bad side. Just make sure you follow the safety tips and you won't have any problem

Below is a screenshot of an Moroccan that visited Nigeria few years ago.
cool... what's the group name, me sef wan join wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travel Agents Are Ole / Photos From A Fatal Accident In Umuahia, Abia State / Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.