Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) (61532 Views)

UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by PrinceMajestic: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
The girl no get confra boyfriend make them smoke that bastard
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by weyreypey: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The reason why that lecturer flogged her was not because she didn't wear Ankara but because she refused to open her legs to him, I see that lecturer becoming miserable in life, I see him entering into a problem that will ruin his career because of women, I see him getting sacked by the university.

This I have seen.
k

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
They could have called the name of the lecturer in the video , that's what I was rushing to see so that the Senate disciplinary committee will over from there ......

And moreover , the lady had to hide her face and keeping a smiling face behind to run the footage.....

When she goes serious, we will take the matter serious .....

Such lecturer should be smiling in suspension by now .....

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Awaja(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Which kind of white lie is this ,? Where's the blood
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by delzbaba(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
tommy589:

E tire me o! Very disrespectful Na only principal fit reason our mata when we dey class 4
Na men we dey shave dey ss2 and ss3 those days na.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

There is obviously no blood there.

And this is not a gender based crime.

Let her eat Okpa and drink Soya milk, she will feel better.
Hypocrite! Woman beater!!

I feel sad for those who liked the nonsense you posted! They obviously can thing for themselves!
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad..

So many fuckkking comments in this thread

Okay....because you nor see blood for the videos mean say the lecturer nor touch her
Ogbeni hypocrisy full this platform. If na them sister de beat like this. They go happy?!

Modafurkers on this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ofadaman:
The lecturers are the way they are because , the students are the way they are .

If majority of the student behave like secondary school kids, lecturers will begin to behave like secondary school teachers.

The students set the precedents because they have the numbers.
I recall in my school days, I had gone to submit a paper and the lecturer asked me to go wash his food plate and buy him food from the store, and Ideclined humbly telling him I have library sessions, he broke into a feat of rage, I held my ground letting him know that his own son is in the UK studying for a degree not washing plates of lecturers .
You did well my brother. Modafuking lecturals.... NIGERIAs problem is bigger than Noah's Ark!!

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by 40BGvm: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Not every time you show the world how dip your stupidity is...shut up Miscreant angry

[s]
crackhouse:
Give the lecturer some head if that's what he's looking for.
[/s]
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by stayclearofme: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

Tomorrow you will accuse Buhari of human right abuse. Do you take everything as a joke? What is funny here?
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by stasius: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Show us video of lecturer beating her.
Abi you people didn't record that one?

Ndị ara! Get out from here!
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by stanliwise(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

When did lecturer start beating student

When your head is filled with black substances this is how you speak?
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by stayclearofme: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
crackhouse:
Give the lecturer some head if that's what he's looking for.
Another ass hole spotted.. Kids on NL
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by stanliwise(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ofadaman:
The lecturers are the way they are because , the students are the way they are .

If majority of the student behave like secondary school kids, lecturers will begin to behave like secondary school teachers.

I recall in my school days, I had gone to submit a paper and the lecturer asked me to go wash his food plate and buy him food from the store, and Ideclined humbly telling him I have library sessions, he broke into a feat of rage, I held my ground letting him know that his own son is in the UK studying for a degree not washing plates of lecturers .
I am baffled when I hear suppose wise one speak.

So when you beat an adult student who in next 4 years will be roaming the street of Nigeria unhindered you think you have installed discipline abi

Last time I checked flogging only works for little children.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by MMXX: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ofadaman:

What grade did you now get?? cheesy
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by dragunov: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ofadaman:

So what happened afterwards? Respect for you or victimization?
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by sirwhyteB(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Matters arising!
shocked
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by bibbiana(f): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Abeg, tell me about it. I can combine together.
DominusPrime:

Why not try something where you do no task, you don't send capital to any company, you don't need to look for people and your capital is always in your account instead. Wouldn't 10%-80% profit monthly make sense? You don't have to do it but at least get to know what it is about...
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Innobee99(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
She go don run her mouth too much. Some ladies can talk too much though am not in support of the lecture Sha.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by AbuAeesha: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Sh*ts like this only happen in a sh*thole like Nigeria
pls whr are u typing from
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Stanbaba30: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

So you want her to bleed or die before you consider the act of beating her as inhumane and utterly wrong? Who beats a student these days sef? I hope the lecturer is dealt with if found to be true, and thereafter sacked. Rubbish. If na baddo slap the lecturer, school Senate for don the sign him expulsion letter. Mcheew.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin na inbuilt blood dem dey see
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by drealnamdy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
benjackugo:
UNIZIK Student Beaten By Lecturer For Not Wearing Ankara Dress (Photo, Video)

A viral video captured injury allegedly inflicted on the body of a female student of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by a male lecturer who assaulted her for not wearing Ankara dress to the school hall, IgbereTV reports.

The video shared on Instagram was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR3Vuikje6J/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj3TknujpBU

https://igberetvnews.com/1396623/unizik-student-beaten-lecturer-wearing-ankara-dress-photo-video/

With your foolish irritating misleading headlines just to draw traffic...where is the blood here....rubbish
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lordraul:
Meanwhile
You can Get 1tb external hard drive with recent Movies all in HD, with about 60series movies and 450single movies.drive will contain animation, animal documentaries, action movies,Sci-fi, Korean drama series,Comedy/ sitcom etc
My number is on my signature
How u wan take send am
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by GenerationNext: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

Mumu comment.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Ofadaman(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
dragunov:

So what happened afterwards? Respect for you or victimization?

He chose violence, He refused to accept my paper, it's a federal institution , and Its not like I can report him since he's very influential in the department.
I took my paper and left.

Two months later, I started a campaign in school called, studentBehave, I used cartoons, drama/dance and soon partnered with SUG and drama clubs etc. It was aimed at organizing students to take charge of their actions and stand up for themselves, lecturers and staff of the school will only threat us based in how we carry ourselves, we are the very reason why they were employed and why the whole structure was built. It wasn't long , if a lecturer or school admin did something unusual and everyone will go with the slogan ,StudentBehave, I need not mention how many policies we were able to overturn and how many laws we were able to put into the school because student decided to take charge.

The lecturer eventually accepted my paper before the end of the course. It was all in my final year though, I recall, students respected themselves and lecturers did likewise, some level of sanity. It was short-lived after I left though, I tried to set up a fan club but it didn't hold much cause I had many other engagements. But one thing I've learned is the power of numbers.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Zanotty(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nigeria is a shit hole and failed state
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Ofadaman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
MMXX:
What grade did you now get?? cheesy

I got a B, the paper was worth 30 marks, I got only 10 from it and scored 57 from the exam
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Floreate: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The reason why that lecturer flogged her was not because she didn't wear Ankara but because she refused to open her legs to him, I see that lecturer becoming miserable in life, I see him entering into a problem that will ruin his career because of women, I see him getting sacked by the university.

This I have seen.

Thus saith who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' / My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.