Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? (9305 Views)

Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? / Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? / How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 17, 2011
hahahahaha, i dont knw why ppl are complaining, una wey vote gej, na una go suffer am, hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
habe neva seen a daft youth like thisbe4, he asked a simple question, then yal cant answer him but decided to abuse him?
what gej did in the last 8 years in bayelsa, is build a big asz hotel and whatnot, buy a diploma for his wife, and decided to claim he had ummmmm bsc, in farmland, ok bye bye
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Amjustme: 9:47pm On May 17, 2011
We;; its not like we do not want to comment but we have forgotten,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by babalawo(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2011
This is the FOURTH page of this discussion yet no one has been able to mention just a positive point about goodluck's performance in Bayelsa, very soon it will be FOUR years of his presidency-we are waiting.

I don't care who is offended but as a Nigerian I am totally ashamed that we don't have the capacity to make the right choice,even without rigging and with full electoral transparency NIGERIANS AS A WHOLE DON'T HAVE THE WISDOM TO CHOICE RIGHT.maybe in 2015 we should import Ghanaian am sure they will make a good choice for US.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 17, 2011
GEJ achievements in Bayelsa - FRESH HELL! That's why non of his worshipers wants to mention it.

Now he wants to give Nigerians FRESH AIR!

Laff wan kill me dieooo!

Nigerians truly deserve the leadership they get - period!
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 17, 2011
enyojo:

@ Holandia, suggest a better one for me.
Maybe it might be of help. The house is so large and there must be connectivity in most of the rooms.
Be a good boy for once

I dunno o, maybe he wants you to say wifi or 3G OR 4G LMAO what a shame cheesy cheesy cheesy angry

hollandis:

So you still use wireless shocked jeez.Are you that backward?

what do you use sir/maam ?
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Abeem(m): 3:45am On May 18, 2011
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by MMM2(m): 4:12am On May 18, 2011
kidnap / militant
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by apoti(m): 5:57am On May 18, 2011
So after over 100 comments on this thread, there's still no single achievement WTF!

Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by werepeLeri: 6:15am On May 18, 2011
babalawo:

This is the FOURTH page of this discussion yet no one has been able to mention just a  positive point about goodluck's performance in Bayelsa, very soon it will be FOUR years of his presidency-we are waiting.

I don't care who is offended but  as a Nigerian I am totally ashamed that we don't have the capacity to make the right choice,even without rigging and with full electoral transparency  NIGERIANS AS A WHOLE DON'T HAVE THE WISDOM TO CHOICE RIGHT.maybe in 2015 we should import Ghanaian am sure they will make a good choice for US.

Go and tell that to the millions who voted GEJ and see if you wont receive a dirty slap on your face for telling them they made a wrong choice. How can someone in his right sense make a statement purporting that over 20m people doesnt have the wisdom to make a right choice? So, you know better than the millions who voted for him? If you dont like him, that doesnt mean others should not like him and vote for him.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by werepeLeri: 6:18am On May 18, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

in hindesight, with continued pressure, i think GEJ will perform, however the concern will be whether his performance will be enough to get the common nigeria to believe again in nigeria - i pray he performs otherwise we will be set back to 10years of under development.

Common Nigerian? Who voted him if not the common Nigerians? LOL
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by werepeLeri: 6:22am On May 18, 2011
archive:

wow. what a president we have. what baffles me are the people that blindly support him. what has he ever done for them? why are so many nigerians so happy with crumbs?

You talk from one side of your brain, seriously. I hope you will continuously be baffled. It is not blind support - duh. Stop insulting the people who sees and knows better than you or who have a different idea of GEJ than yourself. 20 million people, and you come to Nairaland with less than 100,00 active members to seek reasons why 20 million people voted for GEJ, - cant you use some brain matter and get that into your empty head?

Go out there, hit the streets, and ask people why they voted him, rather than making a laughing stock of yourself with cynic comments and half baked reasoning. Nairaland is not Nigeria. 90% of those on Nairaland are abroad and havent stepped on Nigeria in years - so, what do you want to learn from them and how do you want to find out from them why people voted GEJ? Your reasoning is baffling.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by blacksta(m): 6:41am On May 18, 2011
^

Stop sounding like a broken record player  - answer the simple question and move away from insults.  We that are in Nigeria dont have clue what the man has done.  GEJ won the election cause it was a case of lesser evil and coupled with pdp rigging in the north and SS + SE.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Nobody: 6:43am On May 18, 2011
@werepeleri, u a big  fool
say something he has ever done, all u can do is rant and rant and rant
now i believe most gej supporters are dumb
cuz if you cnt understand a simple question how will u understand what good for nigeria and who can solve it?
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by na2day(m): 6:57am On May 18, 2011
@ werepe
Pls, answer dis question!
If u own an ailing company, will u employ a manager wit no track record of excellence where he worked before to put it back in shape?
smh
why do some people just like being d devil's advocate?
You mentioned millions of nigerian voter who had been brainwashed by the sophisticated PDP propaganda machine and who subsequently went out to vote t
eir sentiments, religion and tribal affiliation rather than voting issues.
Thank God, d honeymoon is over!
Eyes are opening, people are waking up from their hypnotic slumber and reality is finally staring us rudely in d face.
The snake oil salesmen are finding it impossible mentioning just one good achievement from our goodluck ridden president!
So, foolish fellow Nigerians, i wish you GOODLUCK in surviving d next 4 years!
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by ziccoit: 6:59am On May 18, 2011
@werepeLeri, do you know what the first four letters of your username translate to in my language? angry You are already acting like one by the way you reason and bring forth your points. angry So in your opinion and reasoning a single isolated man could not be right in judgement against 20million people. I doubt you are a citizen of Nigeria.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by prefers555: 7:08am On May 18, 2011
[b]THE TRUTH IS WE VOTED IN A NON ACHIEVER OUT OF FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. GEJ IS PROBABLY READING ABOUT BRF IN HIS ASO ABODE AND SAYING TO HIMSELF: THIS GUY (BRF) IS SO SMART, LOOK AT ALL HE IS PLANNING AND ACHIEVING. HOW I WHICH I WAS THAT SMART TOO!!!1[/b]
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by enyojo(f): 7:10am On May 18, 2011
[size=25pt]WHERE THE HECK IS BEAF?
COME AND SAVE YOUR PRINCIPAL FROM THIS BULLSH*T![/size]

Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Skywalker3(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2011
Nigerians can easily be carried away by what is popular. Every body wants brazilian hair(whether they like it or not), every body wants a BB phone(even if they will use it like a 3310), Nigerians voted Gej because he was d most popular 4 what? Being a lucky man, chikenah. A tailor hears from a friend that Gej is the man, he goes home, tells his family and they will all vote for jonathan(even if they dont know his abilities). Ask a bunch of Gej supporters why they voted Gej and they will turn dumb. Its just annoying. Presidential debates are just too dry. How are we supposed to know about underdogs who could be potential great leaders. Until nigerians stop being sentimental, it is goodnight nigeria
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Bensonite: 9:03am On May 18, 2011
Werepeleri,
Dont bother to argue with this folks here in NL. NL is not the reality of Nigeria. Prior to the election, the GMB had already won on NL but the reality came on April 16 and we all know. NLers claim they know better than the rest of Nigerians but this has often been proven wrong. I guess people who are bored just run down to the site and put up stupid arguements and get entertained.
To the questions been asked, I guess most of you have never been to ND or Bayelsa and you relly on hearsay or gossips. GEJ is human and has his limitations but certainly not the way you guys portray him to be. I strongly believe that simply because a SS has attend the highest post in the some of you may want to develop BP or attempt suicide.
As Governor after taking over from Alams he continued with the ongoing projects and completed severally housing projects for civil servants in Yenagoa. The state governement oversea scholarship scheme for Bayelsans continued(many of my childhood friends benefitted). The new gate to Bayelsa after Mbiama was initiated and was well funded. The links roads within the state capitals were continually been constructed. The Niger Delta University was still been constructed and graduates of oversea scholarships were made to lecture in the university to increase human capacity. There are many things to mention that were achieved while he was Governor for approximately 2years. Tell me how many Governors did miracle in two years in their state in Nigeria.
I want anyone to counter me then I continue!
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Pharoh: 9:03am On May 18, 2011
Why don't you guys contact the relevant agencies or authorities to know what really happened during his tenure or at best visit the state and make your own research?.  undecided I hope some of you complaining here will put your money where your mouth is by contesting the next presidential elections so you can fix the country instead of running your mouths on nairaland everyday.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by blacksta(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2011
Pharoh:

Why don't you guys contact the relevant agencies or authorities to know what really happened during his tenure or at best visit the state and make your own research?.  undecided I hope some of you complaining here will put your money where your mouth is by contesting the next presidential elections so you can fix the country instead of running your mouths on nairaland everyday.

Mr Man  - you can do better than this  - why do u i have to contact an agency to find out  how a servant leader has impacted the lives of the masses. The impact if any should be clearly visible.  For your information many know GEJ never impacted the lives of people of bayesla in fact if you would like to know the man left behind a debt of N58 BILLION for a state that collects the 2nd highest federal allocation in the country and population of about 1.5 Million people . Bayesla has 2nd highest unemployment figures in country.

The thread was started to give your likes the benefit of doubt just in case we missed something  in relation to what the GEJ achieved - yet so far all the GEJ supporters have failed woefully.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by ifyalways(f): 9:32am On May 18, 2011
@Topic,He commissioned successfully,all of Alamco's projects.
Repainted creek haven and NASS complex.
Increased "bonus and allowance" for Bayelsa Volunteers.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Pukkah: 9:33am On May 18, 2011
ifyalways:

@Topic,He commissioned successfully,all of Alamco's projects.
Repainted creek haven and NASS complex.
Increased "bonus and allowance" for Bayelsa Volunteers.

NASS (National Assembly?)
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Kobojunkie: 9:34am On May 18, 2011
why do u i have to contact an agency to find out  how a servant leader has impacted the lives of the masses.

Good job! grin grin grin
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Pharoh: 9:48am On May 18, 2011
blacksta:

Mr Man  - you can do better than this  - why do u i have to contact an agency to find out  how a servant leader has impacted the lives of the masses.  The impact if any should be clearly visible. 

The people here do not have such information so you have to resort to other means of getting the information requested. You forget that bayelsa is a small state and having access to such informations should not be compared to states like lagos, kano, abuja, oyo and rivers state.

If achievement are public information, please can you provide me with the achievement of all the governors in the 36 states since 1999 up to this day?.

blacksta:

For your information many know GEJ never impacted the lives of people of bayesla in fact if you would like to know the man left behind a debt of N58 BILLION for a state that collects the 2nd highest federal allocation in the country and population of about 1.5 Million people .  Bayesla has 2nd highest unemployment figures in country.

You think anyone voted for him because of his achievement in bayelsa?  undecided Please you are just throwing figures around and forget to ask if he met any debt in the state before taking over. You should have also asked if he added to the debt during his two years reign. I am sure everyone had a job in bayelsa before goodluck became the governor and when he left they suddenly became jobless?.

I am sure you forgot to compare the unemployment figures during his reign and that of the incumbent presently. I really wonder if gej is the only leader in Nigeria that you guys have to criticize because i have not  seen threads for the other leaders. Keep on creating threads for our likes, lol i never knew we were so important and sought after that you guys have to create threads for us. It really feels good to be important and relevant in the politics section of nairaland.

I repeat again, as you are not getting the needed information then you should visit bayelsa to do your research or contact the relevant agencies to supply you with the needed information.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by ifyalways(f): 9:55am On May 18, 2011
Pukkah:

NASS (National Assembly?)
Yes.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by dustydee: 9:59am On May 18, 2011
enyojo:

[size=14pt]WHERE THE HECK IS BEAF?
COME AND SAVE YOUR PRINCIPAL FROM THIS BULLSH*T![/size]
even beaf had earlier confessed that there's nothing to point to and his support was purely based on sentiment and nothing more.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Bensonite: 10:13am On May 18, 2011
blacksta:

Mr Man - you can do better than this - why do u i have to contact an agency to find out how a servant leader has impacted the lives of the masses. The impact if any should be clearly visible. For your information many know GEJ never impacted the lives of people of bayesla in fact if you would like to know the man left behind a debt of N58 BILLION for a state that collects the 2nd highest federal allocation in the country and population of about 1.5 Million people . Bayesla has 2nd highest unemployment figures in country.

The thread was started to give your likes the benefit of doubt just in case we missed something in relation to what the GEJ achieved - yet so far all the GEJ supporters have failed woefully.

I believe you just resurrected from dead. I said counter me and you are running a way like xmas chicken.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Koolking(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2011
PEOPLE DID NOT VOTE FOR GEJ. THEY SKEWED [RIGGED] THE VOTES IN FAVOUR OF HIM. TRIBAL SENTIMENTS SEE HIM THROUGH NOT POLITICAL ACHIEVEMENT.

I WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Bensonite: 11:03am On May 18, 2011
Koolking:

PEOPLE DID NOT VOTE FOR GEJ. THEY SKEWED [RIGGED] THE VOTES IN FAVOUR OF HIM. [b]TRIBAL SENTIMENTS SEE HIM THROUGH NOT POLITICAL ACHIEVEMENT.[/b]I WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY

May you wipe(not Nigeria) and never end as you choose to be lazy. If tribal sentiment made GEJ to win then those of us from ND are most luckiest been the majority tribe and will always occupy the presidency. You guys criticizing of GEJ is nothing short of tribal affiliation and sentiments. He does what is good, you condemn him or does otherwise still kill him. Criticising is an acceptble norm in any civilised nation but must be constructive. In one of the recent post someone was suggesting that GEJ should stop putting on the traditional etibo of the Ijaw nation but should wear agbada.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by omo9ja1(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2011
Nigerian vote for GEJ because they feel power most not go to the North, also GEJ a Christian hmmmmm smiley
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by ralphade: 11:36am On May 18, 2011
the question is yet be answered- what did Goodluck actuall do in Bayelsa state? simple undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun / Okupe To Sagay: Reveal Running Cost Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara, Others / N37 Billion Probe: Ex-Minister, Sadiya Umar-Farouq Gets EFCC’s 72-hour Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.