Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Is The Best Way To Receive Money From India To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Way To Receive Money From India To Nigeria (307 Views)

BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA TO NIGERIA. LOTS OF INDIA SITES TO SHOP FROM / Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Receive Money From India To Nigeria by Drolorungbebe(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please help me there is a lot of customer from India that want to patronize my own business, but when it comes to payment is the real problem. Please help me
Re: What Is The Best Way To Receive Money From India To Nigeria by OBALOLA55(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
NOR TRY INDIANS O, NA GOD I USE BEG YALL SCAMMERS

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Receive Money From India To Nigeria by Seniorwriter(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Drolorungbebe:
Please help me there is a lot of customer from India that want to patronize my own business, but when it comes to payment is the real problem. Please help me
You can send and receive money using TT through bank.
Alternatively create a flutterwave payment funnel to receive from anywhere in the world.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Receive Money From India To Nigeria by iamdannyfc(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
In this era of Crypto, receive your money in usdt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nitobond SBR & Silkalatex / A Guide To The 5 Top-most Smartphone Accessories That We Must Have / A Naira To 600 : Record Insight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.