Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa (3037 Views)

IPOB Will Defend Israel If Allowed Passage To Israel - Simon Ekpa / Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by JEWELofHELL666: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Biafran Struggle Now On Autopilot – Sacked IPOB Radio Host, Simon Ekpa | Sahara Reporters.

The recently sacked Radio Biafra broadcaster declared that the struggle for the actualisation of Biafra was now in its “dangerous phase.”

A Finland-based member of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Simon Ekpa, has said the Biafran agitation is no longer within the reach of the members and supporters.

The recently sacked Radio Biafra broadcaster declared that the struggle for the actualisation of Biafra was now in its “dangerous phase.”

Ekpa made the disclosure on Wednesday via a post on his official Facebook page.

Kanu, who is facing the trial of treasonable felony and terrorism, was slated to appear before a Federal High Court in Abuja on Monday but could not be produced by the operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) as a result of alleged logistics reasons.

The incident has resulted in widespread criticisms and anxieties among concerned Nigerians who accused the Nigerian Government of deliberately delaying the trial to keep the separatist leader in detention.

Simon Ekpa, a Finnish who has been silent for a while, said he is set to change the narrative of the current struggle.

The post reads, “The Biafra struggle has entered the AUTOPILOT phase, a very dangerous phase that we have no control of what happens. To your tent oh Israel.

“I am Simon Ekpa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s disciple on Biafra restoration. Changing the narrative of Yesterday.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/28/biafran-struggle-now-autopilot-%E2%80%93-sacked-ipob-radio-host-simon-ekpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Hangmnk: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin he had successfully scammed the gullibles

Now is Time to speak with wisdom

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Tony3245(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Aonkuuse(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kai I wish Kanu's blind followers read this statement in between the lines. But they will choose to behave like Buhari's supporters

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Sufferingboy(f): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin shocked

End of the scam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by puzzlegate(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Illiterate Nigerias, I listened to the said broadcast he didn't say anything negative about the biafran struggle. Stop making up a false narrative. Simon Ekpa is a commited biafran. I don't know how they pay you guys to be cooking all these trash ! ...... Rubbish !

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Seniorwriter(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Interesting....

Deep Quote
No one knows tomorrow!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Arda1000(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
puzzlegate:
Illiterate Nigerias, I listened to the said broadcast he didn't say anything negative about the biafran struggle. Stop making up a false narrative. Simon Ekpa is a commited biafran. I don't know how they pay you guys to be cooking all these trash ! ...... Rubbish !
try read what he said a second time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by puzzlegate(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Illiterate Nigerians I listened to the said broadcast he didn't say anything negative about the biafran struggle. Stop making up a false narrative. Simon Ekpa is a commited biafran. I don't know how much they pay you guys to be cooking up all these trash ! ...... Rubbish !

1 Like

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Investigative: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
With the way zombie are jubilating you will agree with me that they are dumb

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by BKayy: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Reason why they removed him.
Only those with sense understand this message.
Though times ahead

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Arda1000:
grin Ewedu brain he knew cow brains like u would not understand what he meant that’s why he spoke in a figurative way,anyway to put what he meant in a lay man understanding he means that whatever comes next would be messier than we have seen,u get the point now?
I wanted to explain to them but I chose to ignore them so they can wallow in their stupidity because they may not know when jungle mature
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Faiththatworks(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
In as much as I don't like to comment on Biafra and ipob,I believe it's only right I add my own little wisdom to their struggle.
The biggest problem of IPOB and Biafra is Leadership,I still don't understand why Mr kanu has decided to personalise his struggle against the Nigerian Govt.
Personalization of the struggle just doesn't work in Nigeria,u can ask Ken saro-wiwa,I mention his name with deep respect and the highest regard.
That's why in Nigeria, government always goes for whoever they see as the head of a struggle,the Nigerian Govt always,I repeat always desires to cut off the head to kill the snake.
The struggle for equity,justice, freedom is not a personal struggle,it affects almost every Nigerian on a daily basis.
Biafra,kanu and ipob lost the higher ground the day Unknown gunmen killed the Ist officer in the East.
At this point,the head is off,all u see is the struggle of the snake or the chicken on it way to the cooking pot.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by ImmaculateSpenc: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Kai I wish Kanu's blind followers read this statement in between the lines. But they will choose to behave like Buhari's supporters

I don't blame you, you're already make for decline with Nigeria as a nation.
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Aonkuuse(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Faiththatworks:
In as much as I don't like to comment on Biafra and ipob,I believe it's only right I add my own little wisdom to their struggle.
The biggest problem of IPOB and Biafra is Leadership,I still don't understand why Mr kanu has decided to personalise his struggle against the Nigerian Govt.
Personalization of the struggle just doesn't work in Nigeria,u can ask Ken saro-wiwa,I mention his name with deep respect and the highest regard.
That's why in Nigeria, government always goes for whoever they see as the head of a struggle,the Nigerian Govt always,I repeat always desires to cut off the head to kill the snake.
The struggle for equity,justice, freedom is not a personal struggle,it affects almost every Nigerian on a daily basis.
Biafra,kanu and ipob lost the higher ground the day Unknown gunmen killed the Ist officer in the East.
At this point,the head is off,all u see is the struggle of the snake or the chicken on it way to the cooking pot.
run oo they are coming to insult you and ur generation

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Aonkuuse(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:

I don't blame you, you're already make for decline with Nigeria as a nation.
why quote me ogar, are you one of the blind followers Sorry ooo, we are here, no body is going anywhere, Nigeria decline, you are part of it ooo. As if self acclaimed Biafrans are exempted from this harsh economy grin

Let me mind my business ooo, but u guys are polluting Nigeria with noise like My governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Ahmback(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol, can't stop laughing.
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by FamTomx2(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
angry

Nonsense

Some People Here Has Brain But Can't Comprehend After Reading,

Mazi Simon Ekpa is a disciple of MNK on actualization or restoration of BIAFRA, so he is committed to that course,
To be a disciple is to be disciplined and be faithful,

He said, as at this moment the movement is on an AUTOPILOT which means nobody can be tracked or hold responsible....

So any means of logic to confuse and put our enemies to shame is highly welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by fenibak: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Faiththatworks:

Trash talk and saro was a traitor that deserved what his fulani masters did to him, you people have no idea, an avalanche is coming

1 Like

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by fenibak: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
BKayy:
Reason why they removed him.
Only those with sense understand this message.
Though times ahead

An avalanche is coming
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Dymaco(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
People are yet to understand what auto pilot is. That means anybody can spring up as leader

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by ObiOfOnistha: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Uhmmm
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Hundredfold4lif(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
LIES in Capital letters!
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by vedaxcool(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
The foolish group cannot coordinate themselves think they have what it takes to manage an entire country and its complexities. Members of the group are largely drawn from riff Raffs and urchins instead of highly educated people who are abundant but refusing to identify with such idiocy.
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by FreeIgbos: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
He is right, it is beginning to take assume a life of its own. The large number of people protesting all over the world VOLUNTARILY is a pointer to that fact. Very soon they may start storming Nigeria's embassies and other form of agitations that will wreak havoc on Nigeria's corporate existence.
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Monogamy: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
And this Guy's name is Simeon Ekpa abi Kulikuli

grin
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Jerryherd: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
cool

Biafrans are idiots anyways

No structure

No Intelligence

Now mission

No plan

Just pigly grunt

Chestbeating

Kindly ask this Imbecilic idiotic dunce how Biafra would come, they tell you through referendum, ask them how referendum would start since Nnamdi Azikwe rejected it in our Nigerian constitution, they tell you Buhari should order it as if we are in Dictatorship
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by jlinkd78(m): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Noted
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Dreambeat: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Most of the one Nigerianers commenting don't even understand what he meant. They are here twisting his comment to sooth their pain. These people can't accept the simple fact that Nigeria is already gone. The quest to achieve Biafra has crossed the rubicon. This is exactly what he meant. Stop massaging your ego, you unity beggars!
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
to your tent o Israel...... IGBO NATION all the way....yeeeeeaahh!!!
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Biafra is a private business.... KANU & SONS LTD ...haha haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Mary Odili’s Daughter, Njideka Iheme Sworn In As Judge Of The FHC / Formidable Running Mate Option For Peter Obi / APC Set To Appeal Judgement Nullifying Guber Candidate In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.