Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films (46749 Views)

Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by ajyogbon(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
See the way you dress up now.
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by arantess: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
tmtech:
Up your game

Skits, tik took, YouTube content and paid advert on Instagram and FB is another sure catch out means for entertainers.
she didnt mean it literally
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Morris101686(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gadafii:
When she ready to trade her clitocurrency, she go buy range and house in banana island grin

This ll suit her better
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by dododawa1: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Politicians and G boys know notice you.
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Thomhenry: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Skits, tik took, YouTube content and paid advert on Instagram and FB is another sure catch out means for entertainers.[/quote]
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Paulianfa(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Double ur huzzle nah, loosen ur waist nah
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
swiz123:
Immediately I saw this post, I knew it was a woman making the statement. They are always hating and envious of each other. For her mind she is posting a cryptic message to actresses...

While others applaud her, I will condemn this foolish cowardice. Say what you mean out instead of hiding mouth. Hypocrite! That's what most people

Most of these actresses are just lucky to be dating rich men. 98% of women from poor homes will fall for a very rich man. Who doesn't want to escape economic hardship? Some of the foolish guys bashing them here would jump at the chance of dating a very rich sugar mommy if the opportunity comes. Abi da garri wey u dey soak never do you?

why are you so rattled, she only spoke her mind or was just thinkin out loud .... in the actual sense is it not mindbuggin that an rookie actress is driving a range tagging it "hardwork pays" whereas a movie producer with more than 10 blockbuster movies is still struggling to afford a land rover.

Actresses are not lucky to be with sugar daddies, most of these actressee have love-vendor that connect them to rich men nd car dealers. all naa target

1 Like

Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
I love this lady. What a polite way to say the truth without offending RR gangs.. grin
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Happy2020: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
For bless the few females in Nigeria that are not prostituting themselves.
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by OLULAW: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hahahaha…you’re definitely not opening your legs enough. Keep it that way, baby.
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by ImaIma1(f): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
swiz123:
Immediately I saw this post, I knew it was a woman making the statement. They are always hating and envious of each other. For her mind she is posting a cryptic message to actresses...

While others applaud her, I will condemn this foolish cowardice. Say what you mean out instead of hiding mouth. Hypocrite! That's what most people are...

Most of these actresses are just lucky to be dating rich men. 98% of women from poor homes will fall for a very rich man. Who doesn't want to escape economic hardship? Some of the foolish guys bashing them here would jump at the chance of dating a very rich sugar mommy if the opportunity comes. Abi da garri wey u dey soak never do you?

I actually don't think it's about hypocrisy. Biodun Stephen is a movie director, with a lot of good scripts. A lot of these actresses feature in her movies. I understand her sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by benqo01(m): 12:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Well try pussy investment
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by sameks08(m): 2:47am On Jul 29, 2021
if you continue to art one side you can't buy even toy one so try to art in and out and believe me in the next two months you will buy jeep so take my advice after acting in the studio you go to baba minister house and art for him and then you will buy range and you will thank me later
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by dingbang(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2021
BruncleZuma:
where are our darling actresses get their Ranges from?
you know cheesy
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Obidiugwu: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Continue working hard,God will give you your own one day...Dm us for directing of your musical videos, movie,event and commercial..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by bamirotola: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2021
swiz123:

While others applaud her, I will condemn this foolish cowardice. Say what you mean out instead of hiding mouth. Hypocrite! That's what most people are...

Summarily you Sha Don agree say. A runs most of them dey do?..

1 Like

Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by enedo: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2021
Indirectly asking fans to get her one.
Native sense.
Two things are Involve.
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Dizzytee: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2021
Akinsete19:
Go ask Bobrisky how you go take do am

Fool spotted*
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Akinsete19(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2021
Dizzytee:

Fool spotted*
Yes, your father is a fool, that is why you don't know the difference between serious comment and sarcasm.
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Dizzytee: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2021
Akinsete19:
Yes, your father is a fool, that is why you don't know the difference between serious comment and sarcasm.

Ode!
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by philemonemenike(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2021
What's about your soap . ABI werey dey disguise
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Akinsete19(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2021
Dizzytee:

Ode!
It takes one to know one.
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Madam go and ask your female colleagues how they raised money to buy range rover.

Something you can do overnight if you sleep with the right person, if you know you know, stop whining, nothing goes for nothing. cool
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dizzytee:

Fool spotted*

Thats a pained remark, you dont have to insult someone because your aunty cant buy a range rover, there are fairly used ones she can shine with if she cant do the directing that other women who buy range rovers do. Dont you know she is disgracing other women who bought range rovers?

All she needs to say is that she wants them to buy for her or dash her their old ones.
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
arantess:

she didnt mean it literally

Taa she meant it, when did she promote you to be her houseboy?
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Dizzytee: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Akinsete19:
It takes one to know one.

Pained!
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Akinsete19(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dizzytee:

Pained!
mumu, can you see the comment of the person that quoted you with "pained remark"?
Your IQ is too low, that is why you can't comment without insults. Kid throwing tantrum!!!
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Akinsete19(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dizzytee:

Pained!
since, you are a compound fool, that is why you could recognise those who are fools here.

Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by Freebandz365: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless ��
Re: Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films by obama30: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
benjackugo:
''After All These Number Of Films, I Still No Fit Buy Range''- Flmmaker Biodun Stephen (Photo)

Nigerian filmmaker, Biodun Stephen took to her Instagram handle to express disappointment over her inability to buy a Range Rover despite making several movies, IgbereTV reports.

Her comment comes after many of her female colleagues have bought Range Rovers, recently.

Biodun captioned the post;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR1qq8JDnDW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Most of Yoruba's english movie's producers say they can't cooperate with Igbo marketers. Until you connect to people that matters for your film to be sell, you may not get what you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions / Very Funny: See The Picture Phyno Posted On Instagram About An Igbo Doing Yoga / Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.