Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,523 members, 7,865,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

How I Gained Employment In USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Gained Employment In USA (121 Views)

Heaven Has Gained  five Souls, As Masquerades Give Their Lives To Jesus Christ / How I Gained My Financial Freedom With Wealthness Global Within 3 Months In Abj / Human Immortality - To Be Bestowed Or Gained? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Gained Employment In USA by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
When you remember the time of King Solomon son of David of Israel "God people " took a wife from Egypt and daughter to Pharaoh King of Egypt who kept Israelite in their land in torments because they worship not their God. And the Lord Almighty came to him in a dream and tested him " ask whatever you want". He replied with heart of God almighty that he needs discerning holy spirit to know what is right. With this God replied you will be wealthy and honor no any other king will be like you in your lifetime. This is also is can be I and you.
I need you to be faithful in giving to continue our business with God, from any country , all currency , card are accepted here in paypal on www.toluilori.com Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Fast Day 4 / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 30th July 2021 – True Love And Friendship / The Great Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.