Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! (816 Views)

Reason Why Buhari Wanted Preisdency At All Cost / Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK / Don’t Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Throughout The Federation – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by BuhariWhy: 5:42pm On May 14, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

I was a strong Buhari supporter in this election cycle that just passed.  However, I was very disappointed with the violence that took place after the election.  To make matters worse I ran into a comment that came from Buhari's campaign on CNN.  Here is my video expressing my anger.  Please post this on your facebook page.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMfKmBE970M&hl=en&fs=1" type="[/flash]
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sunofgod(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2011
Very creative,

Hope Buhari doesn't get away with it.
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by hercules07: 6:54pm On May 14, 2011
Another GEJ apologist with a new ID, abeg clearout from here, instead of asking your elected leaders why they failed to protect innocent civilians you are here asking foolish questions.
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by Beaf: 7:02pm On May 14, 2011
hercules07:

Another GEJ apologist with a new ID, abeg clearout from here, instead of asking your elected leaders why they failed to protect innocent civilians you are here asking foolish questions.

What can be more foolish than commiting murder and expecting the people to blame the police instead of the murderer?
A lot of epic foolishness has come out of the Buhari campaign, its foolishness of a degree that would have been comical had it not resulted in tragedy.
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by DrummaBoy(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2011
Why should I paste this link on my FB to help spread your message of hate?
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 7:15pm On May 14, 2011
What stopped you the poster from using ur original ID?
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by ahidjo: 10:51pm On May 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Let's keep on justifying election fraud. All of you will be exposed soon. What a country of fraudsters parading themselves as supporters[/size]
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by unipol(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2011
Odunnu:

What stopped you the poster from using your original ID?

the poster is fake, same with his massege. the govt should deal with the situation by following what buhari asked for. buhari asked for a forensic and biometric inspection of electoral materials and after which, the riggers should accept the responsibility of electoral voilence.
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 14, 2011
shamless leaders angry
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by Musiwa13: 12:34am On May 15, 2011
I hav
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by Musiwa13: 1:06am On May 15, 2011
o
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by BuhariWhy: 5:18am On May 16, 2011
bump
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by dustydee: 9:53am On May 16, 2011
Please leave Buhari alone.
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by BuhariWhy: 10:52pm On May 18, 2011
bump
Re: Buhari Wanted People to Die - Proof!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sunofgod(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2011
BuhariWhy?:

bump

Pastor Bakare - No more bumping of this thread.

(Let it runs its course and die a natural death - And I'm sick of seeing the name Buhari)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Adeniyi Know About Odili? / What Is All These Noise About Fashola Doing Well As A Governor? / Acn Govs Resolve To Pay Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.