Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria (21900 Views)

President Patrice Talon Of Benin Republic Arrives State House / Buhari, Patrice Talon Meet At Aso Rock (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by osuofia2(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
E don be for Igboho ooo grin cheesy
grin grin
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sunday Igboho is done for...
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by youngllleo: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Chisaedhor: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin
Bye bye to IGBoHawl

1 Like

Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by infogeneral: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Igboho should have asked Nnamdi Kanu how he managed to escape to Europe and should have taken the risk of going through Benin Republic. They are going to do everything possible to please the Nigerian government on Igboho matter so as to get some favour in return.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by gentleibraheem(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
tesseract:
I know Talon is not stupid...I know he hasn't forgotten the way Buhari disgraced him when he travelled half way around the world to Japan to plead with him to open up the borders...Patrice Talon isn't stupid.

E go shock you grin wink
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by daniy2k(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:
Beninese President pledges bilateral cooperation with Nigeria, Germany, others | Punch.

https://punchng.com/beninese-president-pledges-bilateral-cooperation-with-nigeria-germany-others/

Its Obvious this platform is used for Political reason ls that what its initial set objectives...what a shame.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
I said it
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Siwisheswereesh: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Means nothing

Buhari will rather pardon Igboho than open the borders.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Siwisheswereesh: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Piiggddiottt amaka
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by kayuseful: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
See that BBQ Griller about to make his atrocious comments again
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
The case of Igboho is an economic and legal form of kidnapping for mutual benefits to facilitate long term trading relationship between 2 countries. embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by baralatie(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Coldie:
Them don make deal na, expect the government to open the borders anytime from now
grin
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by baralatie(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
The case of Igboho is an economic and legal form of kidnapping for mutual benefits for long term trading relationship between 2 countries. embarassed
Abeg!
We are not yet studying history of west African nations
grin
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by noskcid(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
This man wants to use Sunday igboho to open Nigeria/Benin republic border.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Seniorwriter(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Welcome development....though they stand to benefit more!

@Seniorwriter
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by FamTomx2(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
OmoManU:
Igboho is not coming anytime soon, tho I dislike the messenger (Igboho) but I like the message (Yorùbá Nation or Restructuring).
Mixed feelings but all Yoruba leaders should try and rally round Sunday but just warned him to be gentle going forward
undecided

To be a freedom fighter in Africa, the word radicalism should be your watch word...Ok, Thanks and bye.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by techWriter1: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oga announcement igboho and inc peaceful
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by federal9: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
tesseract:
I know Talon is not stupid...I know he hasn't forgotten the way Buhari disgraced him when he travelled half way around the world to Japan to plead with him to open up the borders...Patrice Talon isn't stupid.

I don't know why some blacks are just wicked. You should be happy that this is good news and you are here campaigning for backwardness.

Just because you hate someone doesn't mean that when good news comes about the administration, you should be displaying hatred.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by femlad97(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
MANNNABBQGRILLZ:
You nor get another work ?

Always online to defend Buhari at the slightest, i can't wait for 2023 to come make Nigeria disgrace ur demented papa party comot.

Endsars protesters killer
Herdsmen terrorist sympathizer
Military Brutality Anchor
Shock Absorber
5 times inflation
Fuel from 85 to 165
Dollar from 200 something to 500
Stealing from dormant account
Proxy offices
Loan Shark Patronizer
World Tourist
Very Shy man
Human Right violator
Even ranging war against freedom fighters.

Our mumu don do. Nigeria reject apc and ona evil agenda. 2023 we go disgrace ona comot
so sunday igboho is your only savior grin grin grin. .......u better start hustling travel out of nigeria .....getting yoruba nation no mean say u go get govt work.....baba economy hard small boys dey buy car build house.....if 2 say i dey up like leaders of yoruba nation agitation i go fight but no....noone know me.....so give me reason to kill myself on someone else struggle
Tell me how Yoruba national sunday igboho wey no fit take complete plan fight d govt won take fight us out of recession or let me say problems.....na so una pursue president goodluck 4 buhari change
Baba black men is all 4 theirselve....d only way out is to travel go dubai or us......cuz both nigeria and your yoruba nation(afonja)ritualist we forever b dangerous
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Tgrey(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Meti99:
Now I know how far NIGERIA's youths are far from been realistic and sensible...

They have nearly killed themselves in the other thread with Mohammed and igboho's matter yet they don't have JOB, EDUCATION AND HEALTH FACILITIES ARE POOR, THEY CAN'T AFFORD 3 Square meals...

Yet, they will become emotional with issues that add no single value to their lives..

I regret been a Nigerian

Tell that to your creator
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Nyenatetan(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
post=104186640:
God bless Benin Republic.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Africa.

We Rise.

Amen cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Halle000: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
20 NIGERIANS SENTENCED TO 140YRS IN PRISON IN TURIN ITALY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC_hE6csDBA
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Fortez: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oh
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Tobianojoel(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
You are indeed a dog
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Jostoman: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Futa Jalonese doing all they can to repatriate Sunday Adeyemo ‘Igboho’
don't mind all those terrorist. God is going to disappoint buratai and his oga.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by OmoManU: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
FamTomx2:

undecided

To be a freedom fighter in Africa, the word radicalism should be your watch word...Ok, Thanks and bye.
Where has radicalism taken us to over all the years? Instead of radicalism we should rather embrace intellectualism, which is by far superior.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by rhektor(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Meti99:
Now I know how far NIGERIA's youths are far from been realistic and sensible...

They have nearly killed themselves in the other thread with Mohammed and igboho's matter yet they don't have JOB, EDUCATION AND HEALTH FACILITIES ARE POOR, THEY CAN'T AFFORD 3 Square meals...

Yet, they will become emotional with issues that add no single value to their lives..

I regret been a Nigerian

It's not your fault that you're a Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Bomb Attack Foiled In Yobe State / Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' / Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.