Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out (10049 Views)

Federal Poly Offa Graduating Students Sign Out In Style (Pictures, Video) / OOU Graduating Students Sign Out In Style In A Convoy In Ogun (Pictures, Video) / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by Ishilove: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
When I wrote my final paper, I wore a new,
canary yellow blouse and black pants that did absolutely nothing to enhance my non-existent buttocks. My peers wore a variety of attires, from Agbada, to 3-piece suit with bow tie, ankara skirt and blouse and so on. One even came fully kitted in his police man uniform (he was working and schooling). My point here is we all tried to look our best for our final paper because we knew that this was the end of a phase in our lives that we would never revisit, so we opted to look classy.

That was then. What obtains now leaves me genuinely baffled. I have seen final year students with scandalous inscriptions on their clothes, the latest trend being to monogram epigrams in celebration of examination malpractice on their shirts.

Those will not be featuring in this thread. I selected a few saner ones that I found amusing. Feel free to add yours.

2 Likes

Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by Ishilove: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
If I do PHD, make I purge watery sh.... grin

Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by Ishilove: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
This one is what I say to myself now grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ishilove:

Sometimes I have bad dreams of being a student again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by Philip4564(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Next week is my final paper I'll just wear my normal native attire.nothing like signout for Me

2 Likes

Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by Ishilove: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

The thought of being in a class room again causes automatic fatigue cheesy
Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by armadeo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
I cant even remember what I wore during my last paper. I only know I must have been putting on a tie.

It's all fun and games for them. After all we ragged our uniforms on finishing ssce back then.

I wore a white shirt to school and came home with a marker designed shirt.

The entire area was crawling with students who had designed thier clothes. We were all signing on each others clothes. It was fun.
Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by Acidosis(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ishilove:
If I do PHD, make I purge watery sh.... grin

grin grin grin

The last one off me gan - "from computer science to computer village".

Also - "school no hard, na you dey find 2.1" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Acidosis:

grin grin grin

The words of an unserious student, unlike us the nerdy front benchers smiley

2 Likes

Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by adebayo201: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by Acidosis(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ishilove:

The words of an unserious student, unlike us the nerdy front benchers smiley

True cheesy
Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by Michelle55: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
I went late for my final paper, I couldn't even remember what I wore sef.. E sure me say I no comb hair and I no snap any shikum picture to worsen the matter cheesy momsy was going through my phone searching for pictures to use brag say her pikin don graduate, as she no see any, guywoman spark like electric grin

Momsy: which kain pikin you be sef? undecided

Me: smiling smiley

Momsy: who dey shine teeth with you? angry

Me: mummy M, no vex. I go snap when I go service tongue

Honestly, I don't see anything special with all this inscriptions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by Ceenachi: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
I love my country joor
Dis country nah confirm cruise grin
Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by Nickshrapnel: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Acidosis:

grin grin grin

The school no hard is the funniest, he didn’t even say first class. grin

1 Like

Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by phemmyfour: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Ishilove:
Honestly, except the reading will make you make more money
Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by JamOSneh: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Hi guys let me show you e-commerce platform that you will be earning little by little you are not paying a dime and you will be earning by doing daily task, my training is free, again you are not investing your money and nobody will ask money from you, if you are interested DM on WhatsApp 07062246930
Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by lkillbrokehoes: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Ishilove:
When I wrote my final paper, I wore a new,
canary yellow blouse and black pants that did absolutely nothing to enhance my non-existent buttocks. My peers wore a variety of attires, from Agbada, to 3-piece suit with bow tie, ankara skirt and blouse and so on. One even came fully kitted in his police man uniform (he was working and schooling). My point here is we all tried to look our best for our final paper because we knew that this was the end of a phase in our lives that we would never revisit, so we opted to look classy.

That was then. What obtains now leaves me genuinely baffled. I have seen final year students with scandalous inscriptions on their clothes, the latest trend being to monogram epigrams in celebration of examination malpractice on their shirts.

Those will not be featuring in this thread. I selected a few saner ones that I found amusing. Feel free to add yours.
Why are you posting pictures that have been posted here before? rest abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by symbian123(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2021
Michelle55:
I went late for my final paper, I couldn't even remember what I wore sef.. E sure me say I no comb hair and I no snap any shikum picture to worsen the matter cheesy momsy was going through my phone searching for pictures to use brag say her pikin don graduate, as she no see any, guywoman spark like electric grin

Momsy: which kain pikin you be sef? undecided

Me: smiling smiley

Momsy: who dey shine teeth with you? angry

Me: mummy M, no vex. I go snap when I go service tongue

Honestly, I don't see anything special with all this inscriptions

Hello Michelle.. Been a while.. Hit me up on the W Platform.. zero 8 one 4 three 9 zero 2079...
Re: Amusing Inscriptions On Shirts As Final Year Students Sign Out by SporaD8: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

A serious nightmare bro!
Especially that moment you just finished writing your last paper only for your brain to start feeling light like deflated balloon.

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply / Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan / Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.