Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better (4843 Views)

Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? / Iphone X Or Iphone XR, Which Is Better In Your Opinion And Why? / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by MaxiB1242: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
iPhones users..over to you.. I have been using android but want to migrate to iPhone not because I believe iPhone is better but because there is this prestige in you when you are using an iPhone mostly from the X upward... I don't just want to go for the biggest one like 11 pro max or 12 as I still do not want to start very low with iPhone 6 or 7 as I have been using much more better android phones that are more updated than those two iPhone... So in between this two X and XR I have been considering which one to go for and how much is it gonna cost me if I decided to go for UK use

1 Like

Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by aronski(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Iphone XR is the best, ah think it falls under the range of 120 - 130K (london use)

3 Likes

Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
iPhone X has a better camera than the Xr
X goes for 155k uk used while xr is about 160k just 5k difference.

1 Like

Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
aronski:
Iphone XR is the best, ah think it falls under the range of 120 - 130K (london use)

Lol 120k?

8 Likes

Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by michaellovaldo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
The Xr has a better camera system,the difference is kinda significant because smart HDR was introduced in the xs series.

Apart from that,it comes with stereo sound recording for content creators (iPhone X does not),Xr comes with Bionic A12,better battery performance and is expected to receive more iOS updates than iPhone X

iPhone X has a better screen(OLED Vs LCD) and a Zoom lens(if you are into that).

I advised my brother to go for the Xr recently and he did,all I can say is that,he is really happy he followed my advice cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by Angela77o: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
I'm following from the ogas
Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by Mastakija(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Iphone XYZ
Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by deardevil(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
If you want to go for iPhone XR..... i got one for sale for 165 k and everything work perfectly, world wide unlock
True Tone ✅
Face id ✅
Battery life is 90 percent
Mail me to talk better
Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by Grandmeister(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxiB1242:
iPhones users..over to you.. I have been using android but want to migrate to iPhone not because I believe iPhone is better but because there is this prestige in you when you are using an iPhone mostly from the X upward... I don't just want to go for the biggest one like 11 pro max or 12 as I still do not want to start very low with iPhone 6 or 7 as I have been using much more better android phones that are more updated than those two iPhone... So in between this two X and XR I have been considering which one to go for and how much is it gonna cost me if I decided to go for UK use
The x has a better screen and body and that's were the advantage ends. The xr has a newer chip, better battery performance, better single camera. It's screen is LCD but you won't easily notice it unless you're comparing them side by side.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by Dre183(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
aronski:

Lol

That's iPhone 7plus price

1 Like

Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by aronski(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dre183:

Lol

That's iPhone 7plus price
omoh!
Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by arthurwillia(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
For a start, start with Xr, it’s bigger than X.
Better camera and better aesthetics. Better battery, new chip, newer than X. What x has over xr is the oled but xr still not bad with the lcd
Buy xr and enjoy your life
Buy world wide unlock
Cheaper and good

1 Like

Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by lavendae(m): 1:51am On Jul 29, 2021
arthurwillia:
For a start, start with Xr, it’s bigger than X.
Better camera and better aesthetics. Better battery, new chip, newer than X. What x has over xr is the oled but xr still not bad with the lcd
Buy xr and enjoy your life
Buy world wide unlock
Cheaper and good

HAVE YOU CHECKED THE POSITION OF THE XR CAMERA, my friend go for X JOR
Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by fredie107(m): 2:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Not an iphone fan...... But from the review I watched on YouTube, both phones are great.

1 Like

Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by thepoweruser(m): 3:52am On Jul 29, 2021
If you want an iPhone you can game on for a long time and you want great battery life...

Leave the iPhone X and XS...

And get the iPhone 11.

In my opinion it is the best small iPhone for battery life... Until we get the iPhone 13.

And to @lavendae, the position or even the amount of cameras on a device does not make it better.

The iPhone X isn't really better than an iPhone 8 Plus camera-wise. And the 11 was quite a big jump for Apple for low light photography. The XR still beats the X, dual camera or not.

2 Likes

Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by Berezuski: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2021
To me x is better than xr in camera setup and better screen
Xr portrait only recognize human face no objects
In other words, Xr portrait mode works with human face
Performance wise, xr is good with A12 chip hence the price difference
Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by arthurwillia(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2021
lavendae:

HAVE YOU CHECKED THE POSITION OF THE XR CAMERA, my friend go for X JOR

Lol you don’t know what you are saying
Xs is different from X oo, Xs>Xr>X

What position are you even talking about?
Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by queenitee(f): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
michaellovaldo:
The Xr has a better camera system,the difference is kinda significant because smart HDR was introduced in the xs series.

Apart from that,it comes with stereo sound recording for content creators (iPhone X does not),Xr comes with Bionic A12,better battery performance and is expected to receive more iOS updates than iPhone X

iPhone X has a better screen(OLED Vs LCD) and a Zoom lens(if you are into that).

I advised my brother to go for the Xr recently and he did,all I can say is that,he is really happy he followed my advice cheesy
I use a XR, but I don’t know about the stereo sound recording, please tell me more

1 Like

Re: Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better by arthurwillia(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Shila2113:

The camera design of the XR is a turnoff for
Me. I prefer that of X.

Camera design is poor but functionally it’s not bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me On Mtn Welcome Back / How To Use Tecno Android Phone As Modem On Your Computer/tablet To Browse / Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.