Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Man Calls Adeboye A Liar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Calls Adeboye A Liar (613 Views)

Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Adeboye A Liar by Femiwilli: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
The GO of RCCG Adeboye on Feb 1, 2016 prophesied that the naira must rise

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/694059054528905216

The Naira continues on its downwards slide,
so an angry Nigerian called Adeboye a Liar in a video grin

https://twitter.com/soles_feranmi/status/1420062090119815168?s=20

Is this a case of

Deuteronomy 18:22
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass,
that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Adeboye A Liar by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
It's only been 5 years.
Wait! It will rise grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Adeboye A Liar by connecttunde31: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
It's risen
Re: Man Calls Adeboye A Liar by Hundredfold4lif(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
How did he lie?
Naira is rising against the Dollar!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Adeboye A Liar by Truvelisback(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
I don't know why people are blind. Pastor E.A Adeboye didn't prophesy, he only made a declaration(prayer).
Re: Man Calls Adeboye A Liar by cRobo: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Last last na human being him be not a super natural being
Re: Man Calls Adeboye A Liar by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Whether they like, let them call you a liar a million times, once it happens as you said, they'd all be put to shame and would eat their own words!

Those who really know, know that the value of the Naira would rise again.

I said about 2 years ago that the value of Naira would rise above that of the dollar.

When I said it then there were things i didn't know then that I know now, because the picture of how it'd happen is getting much clearer and the time is getting much closer.

I'm not moved by what I see around me but by the Word of God, because i know it's not by power nor by might, but by the Spirit of God, hence It doesn't matter whether the devil likes it or not or whatever he tries to do to stop it, it shall surely come to pass.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Adeboye A Liar by chuose2: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
I don't know why people are blind. Pastor E.A Adeboye didn't prophesy, he only made a declaration(prayer).

That's a prophecy that he made, speaking about the future in a religious context is prohehcy & Adeboye is fake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Doesn’t God Give The Fallen Angels A Chance To Repent? / How Prophet Joshua Iginla Accurately Predicted Outcome Of Zambia Election (VIDEO / Winners Chapel Sets To Premier Documentary Of Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.