Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nairalanders In Netherlands Or Neighboring Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders In Netherlands Or Neighboring Countries (421 Views)

Anyone Studying In Netherlands Or Switzerland? / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) / My Chances In Netherlands? (2) (3) (4)

Nairalanders In Netherlands Or Neighboring Countries by averageguy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Just moved to Netherlands this month for a couple of years’ rotation with my company, and trying to see if there are others in the Netherlands who might want to talk or hangout in the future. I’m a 26M, born in Nigeria, moved to the US when I was younger, and currently in the exploration stage of my life. With COVID numbers the way they are, even my job is encouraging us to work from home haha and I’m looking to meet people and tour some fun places together. If you are in the neighboring countries, I’m pretty big on random traveling as well and it would be great to speak before and possibly meet up in the future.

I don’t really care about gender or age, and don’t plan on being a burden to anyone; I’m pretty comfortable and can take care of myself. Feel free to DM me and it’d be fun getting to know each other. I know there’s a number of you here, so, please help a brother out!
Re: Nairalanders In Netherlands Or Neighboring Countries by Mide3367: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nice.. Enjoy.. We go reach there one day too. Insha Allah
Re: Nairalanders In Netherlands Or Neighboring Countries by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Averageguy abeg shower us Pictures smiley

Travel To Spain Via Education / Which State In Nigeria Is The Best Based On These Five Matrics / TRAVELING To Canada Or UK

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6