Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) (54661 Views)

Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) / Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains (2) (3) (4)

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by tony0806: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
S
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by OssyMalik: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
If you look for trouble you get double of it

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lighthammer:
Architect of his own misfortune..
he committed harikari
h
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Deicide: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yesterday he was alive today he is no more
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Rilwayne001: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Trouble go dey sleep jejely, yanga go wake am.

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lighthammer:
he committed harikari
you mean harkrishna
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by kingreign(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by FamTomx2(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2021

This ones behaves like the Northerners.
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Och77(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
The video didn't capture that scene. Watched it over and over again.

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fvcked up
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by F117nighthawk: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lighthammer:
he committed harikari

It's spelt HARA-KIRI, in Japanese
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by sonymax16(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Instead of them to allow the elephants go their own jeje,those indian fools showed how stupid they can be.That indian idiot paid the supreme price for his foolishness.

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by pedrilo: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Godjone:
Lies from the pit of hell. Where in the video did the elephant crushed him to death
click the link from the sun news
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by zedman1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Massiveglory:
So pathetic.
Humans should learn to respect animals.
We all are humans and everyone has their mood swing.
Bro, I don't understand the " we all are humans part" Like, elephants are humans too?
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Why are these illiterates disturbing the elephants that are minding their business and going their way?? undecided

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Karlovych: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin grin They should bring the elephant to Nigeria, I want to tell it something lucrative
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by skedospencer2g: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bobotic:
My cow no fit do that to me.........NEBAA! undecided
pele cow boy
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
The poor elephant was only minding his own business, before........

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by ThickSharon123(f): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Rocktation(f): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
It couldn't have been just me that did not see any such mayhem, unleashed in this video.

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Sparkd(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rest in peace jare
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by chatinent: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Shit wey commot for en yansh no bi here.
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by sylve11: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
chatinent:
Shit wey commot for en yansh no bi here.

some splash enter your mouth. grin cool
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Minjim: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
I wish it had gotten that guy in blue holding a yellow cloth. He's the culprit

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Minjim: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
zedman1:
Bro, I don't understand the " we all are humans part" Like, elephants are humans too?

I wonderment o

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by ForgetfulJones: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Massiveglory:
So pathetic.
Humans should learn to respect animals.
We all are humans and everyone has their mood swing.
trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Bmaster(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
No wonder this news took like two days toake f.p

I'm very sure mod is trying to verify if actually someone died as a result of mayham, before pushing it to front page.
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Kandeed: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Humans always feel they can outrun elephants and Hippos but na big lie ..Don't even try..

Well I've outrun Elephant bfr at Edo state, they're not that fast but just heavy
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by MARKone(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Didn't see any trampling. In any case India should have been an appendix of Africa, western Africa to be precise.
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by yb43(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
What kind of video is this ?
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by yb43(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
This is what i sale,Organic Soaps. well prepared with natural food items,i sale whole sales,and also retails,07062039332

How To Install Solar Panels & Inverter For Home-step By Step Guide / First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study / Four-metre King Cobra Wrestled From Sewer In Thailand