Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) (54658 Views)

Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) / Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by realstars: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
They Are Many Ways To Die
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by SarakiBukola: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
He tried to be a hero by confronting the elephant, but was crushed like an ant, I see him given a state burial, I see his tomb being decorated, I see Indians worshiping his tomb because they believe that the spirit of the elephant which they worship still resides in him.

This I have seen.

Dry... very dry.
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by gazza07(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Why getting so close? Rip to the dead
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by tonyashburton: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bro you're stuuuuuuuuuupid! Elephants dey waka on their own. You say na you be landlord.Nonsense and curried rice.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Fortez: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jesus
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Naijayouth(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
zedman1:
Bro, I don't understand the " we all are humans part" Like, elephants are humans too?
Lol grin grin. Sometimes people don't think before they talk. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Asquare84(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Elephant that is supposed to be used as pepper soup.
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Indians no even respect elephant for their size.....among d crowd it is him that was chosen by death to die by elephant.may be he has redeemed his karma by killing that elephant in his paste life.
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Lighthammer(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
F117nighthawk:

It's spelt HARA-KIRI, in Japanese
thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Olam09(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Rodinat: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
I thought that's their father.His duty is to protect the family that is why he was at the back.
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
The Indians do worship elephant, therefore the man must av offended the gods.
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Indians are very annoying... if you are living with them and temperamental, you will commit murder often

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by tianshie(m): 3:20am On Jul 31, 2021
Rodinat:
I thought that's their father.His duty is to protect the family that is why he was at the back.

Their social structure is matriarchal. Females at the top. Females have a narrow forehead and short tusks. That was a female. Note her narrow forehead. Bull-elephants are loners.
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by DonroxyII: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2021
Massiveglory:
So pathetic.
Humans should learn to respect animals.
We all are humans and everyone has their mood swing.
we are all animals...
Human is just advance specie of other mammals .....

Nonetheless, some animals are higher Intellectual and intelligent than some human ..

The elephant that killed that dude is more intelligent than the dude !!
Re: Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) by freshalien: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:
He tried to be a hero by confronting the elephant, but was crushed like an ant, I see him given a state burial, I see his tomb being decorated, I see Indians worshiping his tomb because they believe that the spirit of the elephant which they worship still resides in him.

This I have seen.

FYI, Indians worship Cows, not Elephants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Install Solar Panels & Inverter For Home-step By Step Guide / First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study / Four-metre King Cobra Wrestled From Sewer In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.