Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) (1842 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by chatinent: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Is this the best definition of government?

Mynd44, lalasticlala?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Perfect definition of Nigeria government.

11 Likes

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Bigredmachine: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
By the standard of the students the marker and the op... This is correct

1 Like

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by illicit(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Yeah right
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by TheEnygma(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
I think the student just described "Government of Nigeria"

4 Likes

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by TarOrfeeek: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
If I am the teacher, I will report this child to the Police.

Na so Boko Haram take start.

smiley
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by jaeyking(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
It's no longer
"Government of the people, for the people and by the people"

We the people don tired for the government sef undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by chatinent: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:
By the standard of the students the marker and the op... This is correct

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Bigredmachine: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
chatinent:

Who ever marked that 100/100 is a kolo... Who will support the child with such definition is not okay...
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
The definition can only suffice when describing government as practiced and obtained in Nigeria, not Government as a subject in secondary school

2 Likes

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Arda1000(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Who ever marked that 100/100 is a kolo... Who will support the child with such definition is not okay...
as a teacher I would give the student a good 100 over 100 literally he explained Nigeria government perfectly grin

2 Likes

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Bigredmachine: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Arda1000:
as a teacher I would give the student a good 100 over 100 literally he explained Nigeria government perfectly grin

You are destroying that child already... Cos he will grow up to think that's just the right way of doing things, by which you and I know is wrong...
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Only a slow poke will believe this ‘shit’
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Arda1000(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

You are destroying that child already... Cos he will grow up to think that's just the right way of doing things, by which you and I know is wrong...
but that’s the truth,I mean it’s obvious how could u explain to him that government is different when he sees what’s going on

2 Likes

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Bigredmachine: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Arda1000:
but that’s the truth,I mean it’s obvious how could u explain to him that government is different when he sees what’s going on

Two wrongs do not make a right... There's no justification for what the people in government house are doing, also to swallow and digest their actions as the way life is equally bad
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Arda1000(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Two wrongs do not make a right... There's no justification for what the people in government house are doing, also to swallow and digest their actions as the way life is equally bad
forget big grammar,how do u explain to the child that government no be enjoyment

2 Likes

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Bigredmachine: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Arda1000:
forget big grammar,how do u explain to the child that government no be enjoyment

Tell him if he steals government money and he gets caught, he would be jailed, use ex Jos governor as example for him... Also tell him what Mr A did and got away with Mr B might do and not get away with it...
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Christistruth00: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
chatinent:
Is this the best definition of government?

Mynd44, lalasticlala?

That is not Government that is Nigerian Politicians

Government is ordained by God

All Governments rule as Servants of Jesus Christ and in the end all will give account to him

Isaiah 9 5-7
For to us a Child shall be born, to us a Son shall be given;
And the government shall be upon His shoulder,
And His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
There shall be no end to the increase of His government and of peace,
[He shall rule] on the throne of David and over his kingdom,
To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness
From that time forward and forevermore.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this.
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Arda1000(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Tell him if he steals government money and he gets caught, he would be jailed, use ex Jos governor as example for him... Also tell him what Mr A did and got away with Mr B might do and not get away with it...
u can simply tell him the truth which is if u don’t want to get caught be in good terms with the presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by flamingREED(m): 1:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Powerful, I must say, like a professor would succinctly put it.
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by osamz007: 2:11am On Jul 29, 2021
HE FORGOT TO ADD MOST OF THE VOTERS ARE F00LS

3 Likes

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 2:28am On Jul 29, 2021
The boy is wrong,he was asked to define government,not nigerian government...they are two different things.

1 Like

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by 1F30M4(f): 3:17am On Jul 29, 2021
Ko ba ti ri beyen sugbon omolomo ti mo bi won shey ni ilu wa smh.
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by joyandfaith: 4:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Lanretoye:
The boy is wrong,he was asked to define government,not nigerian government...they are two different things.

There may be different definition for government. We should not allow our kids to think like robots .independent thinking should be primary goal of education.
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by joyandfaith: 4:16am On Jul 29, 2021
Arda1000:
u can simply tell him the truth which is if u don’t want to get caught be in good terms with the presidency

Superb
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by joyandfaith: 4:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Christistruth00:

That is not Government that is Nigerian Politicians

Government is ordained by God

All Governments rule as Servants of Jesus Christ and in the end all will give account to him

Isaiah 9 5-7
For to us a Child shall be born, to us a Son shall be given;
And the government shall be upon His shoulder,
And His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
There shall be no end to the increase of His government and of peace,
[He shall rule] on the throne of David and over his kingdom,
To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness
From that time forward and forevermore.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this.

Which government is ordained by God? Nigeria or America or UK or Saudi or Chinese or India government?
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by Christistruth00: 6:30am On Jul 29, 2021
joyandfaith:

Which government is ordained by God? Nigeria or America or UK or Saudi or Chinese or India government?

All Governments rule as Servants of Jesus Christ

John 19 10-11 Amp

10So Pilate said to Him, “You do not speak to me? Do You not know that I have authority to release You, and I have authority to crucify You?” 11Jesus answered, “You would have no authority over Me at all if it had not been given to you from above. For this reason the sin and guilt of the [c]one who handed Me over to you is greater [than your own].”

Romans 13: 2-6

Amplified Bible

2 Therefore whoever [a]resists [governmental] authority resists the ordinance of God. And those who have resisted it will bring judgment (civil penalty) on themselves. 3 For [civil] authorities are not a source of fear for [people of] good behavior, but for [those who do] evil. Do you want to be unafraid of authority? Do what is good and you will receive approval and commendation.
4 For he is God’s servant to you for good. But if you do wrong, [you should] be afraid; for he does not carry the [executioner’s] sword for nothing. He is God’s servant, an avenger who brings punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be subject [to civil authorities], not only to escape the punishment [that comes with wrongdoing], but also as a matter of principle [knowing what is right before God]. 6 For this same reason you pay taxes, for civil authorities are God’s servants, devoting themselves to governance
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by obaaderemi: 6:42am On Jul 29, 2021
No, that's not government. Maybe government in Nigeria.
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by joyandfaith: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2021
Christistruth00:

All Governments rule as Servants of Jesus Christ

John 19 10-11 Amp

10So Pilate said to Him, “You do not speak to me? Do You not know that I have authority to release You, and I have authority to crucify You?” 11Jesus answered, “You would have no authority over Me at all if it had not been given to you from above. For this reason the sin and guilt of the [c]one who handed Me over to you is greater [than your own].”

Romans 13: 2-6

Amplified Bible

2 Therefore whoever [a]resists [governmental] authority resists the ordinance of God. And those who have resisted it will bring judgment (civil penalty) on themselves. 3 For [civil] authorities are not a source of fear for [people of] good behavior, but for [those who do] evil. Do you want to be unafraid of authority? Do what is good and you will receive approval and commendation.
4 For he is God’s servant to you for good. But if you do wrong, [you should] be afraid; for he does not carry the [executioner’s] sword for nothing. He is God’s servant, an avenger who brings punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be subject [to civil authorities], not only to escape the punishment [that comes with wrongdoing], but also as a matter of principle [knowing what is right before God]. 6 For this same reason you pay taxes, for civil authorities are God’s servants, devoting themselves to governance

Dan 2:44

1 Like

Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by greenguy: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2021
Correct definition of Government in the Nigerian context cheesy
Re: Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) by federal9: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2021
He failed the question woefully. That is not the definition of government.

There is time for seriousness.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between NAFDAC And SON (picture) / Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa / Warning- No Southern Politician Should Be Atiku's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.