Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa (1846 Views)

IGP Commissions Projects In Kano And Jigawa States. / PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju / 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2022
I mean you don't hear about bandits attack in Kano and Jigawa. Could it be that El Rufai actually recruited the bandits for 2015 elections and couldn't fulfil his promise to them? Reason they're mainly facing Kaduna ?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by sweetonugbu: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Do you want them to be attacking everywhere?.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by SmartPolician: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Is that your prayer?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Sergio104(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2022
@op......and you claimed you are a married man.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by reedone: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
I mean you don't hear about bandits attack in Kano and Jigawa. Could it be that El Rufai actually recruited the bandits for 2015 elections and couldn't fulfil his promise to them? Reason they're mainly facing Kaduna ?

The main route to the North is through Kaduna. You can see this from the train station that was used to kill and kidnap people recently.

When going to the North from any other part of the country you will mainly go through Kaduna and when leaving you will also go through Kaduna. So kaduna is the best place for kidnappers to set up their camp.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by TooMuchStuff: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2022
Excellent Question my bro.......

It's perfectly Scripted that way.....

It's all about Southern Resources.... for Arewa Greed

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

I reason with you, because in 2015 they use every means possible to remove Jonathan including kidnapping Chibok girls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by tit(f): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2022
You go answer query today
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by yuping(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2022
undecided wahala, if them start now you go complain, just stop all this El rufai agenda and preach peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Sleekz360(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Have you not been reading news online or even news papers?.. Oga gonna seat down
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by LordLugard1: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Where ants plenty check well qween mother is there. Where bandits are there check well their commander is there.

Bandits can't go to where they don't know the terrain.

El-rufai is the commander of bokoharam --- Former chief of Army Staff

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Because the oil in Niger delta belongs to jigawa
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by BloomingDale(f): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Because the oil in Niger delta belongs to jigawa

And the gas in South East belongs to Kano. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by BigRocky: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
El ru file and them get personal beef.

Is a family thing uno!
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
BloomingDale:

And the gas in South East belongs to Kano. cheesy cheesy cheesy
if haven't heard that one before but you know IJAW OEL....BAYELSA OEL BELONGS TO JIGAWA
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by nzeobi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
I think the approach of both governors is making the difference, the attacks has also reduced in zamfara and others states but increase in Kaduna cos the governor was more interested in forming a tough guy when he had no practical solution of his owt

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Teetee777: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bandits attacked kano state also but I can't say for the jigawa state. I stayed in kano state, our village was attacked by bandits two weeks ago but they met their match by the youth of the village, all of them were killed except one that hand over to the police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Teetee777:
Bandits attacked kano state also but I can't say for the jigawa state. I stayed in kano state, our village was attacked by bandits two weeks ago but they met their match by the youth of the village, all of them were killed except one that hand over to the police
Good one . Kano people should not give them any chance at all. Kano is a commercial hub and insecurity is the least thing it needs
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by teamoneline: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Good one . Kano people should not give them any chance at all. Kano is a commercial hub and insecurity is the least thing it needs

Kano people are majorly hausa. Hausa doesn't give problem Unlike the fulani. The people doing this bandit are majorly Fulani and kaduna is run by Fulani terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Ravesbad07(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
reedone:

The main route to the North is through Kaduna. You can see this from the train station that was used to kill and kidnap people recently.

When going to the North from any other part of the country you will mainly go through Kaduna and when leaving you will also go through Kaduna. So kaduna is the best place for kidnappers to set up their camp.

So you go pass kaduna before u enter Niger state abi?.

This abobi no even sabi road to North
No be only best place for camp, no wisdom remain for your head

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Rich4god(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bandits do attack outskirts of Kano... I once heard of bandits attack in local vicinity around minjibir and some border community with Kaduna.

I haven't heard of any attacks in jigawa sha, but I want to believe it's the absence of vast inhabited forests that is making Kano and jigawa a safe haven
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by reedone: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ravesbad07:

So you go pass kaduna before u enter Niger state abi?.
This abobi no even sabi road to North No be only best place for camp, no wisdom remain for your head

You be mumu
Niger state na North Central
Bloody goat. Your papa just waste money for your head.
Go find map and check all routes well then comeback and talk.
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Ravesbad07(m): 12:46am On Apr 14, 2022
reedone:

You be mumu

Niger state na North Central

Bloody goat. Your papa just waste money for your head.

Go find map and check all routes well then comeback and talk.

Wisdom far from you..
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by aieromon(m): 1:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Read up on the forests that cut through Kaduna, Niger, Kebbi, Zamfara and Katsina.

Summary, bandits flushed out of Katsina and Zamfara have converged in the Kaduna and Niger part of these forests. Kamuku and Dajin Rugu forests are notorious for bandits causing mayhem in Kaduna.

https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/118048-UNCOVERED-Nine-forests-governed-by-bandits-Boko-Haram
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by obinnajohnson: 2:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Let's hear from Buhari and his security chiefs first. Have you forgotten he's an ex general ?
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Praxis758: 2:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari lived in Kaduna during his days as opposition leader and he used the city to spread hate speech, tribal divisions and religion jihadism.

The aforementioned are prayers that are now being answered, it’s a pity that innocent and defenseless people are the content.

Zamfara was the Eden that birthed sharia law and the harvest is now banditry.

Alimodu Sheriff gathered some jobless thugs and armed them, the child is now boko haram

Niger state had 2 former heads of states who failed to educate the teeming youths but were busy promoting elitism, hajj, almajirai and allocating oil well to cronies.

The reality in the north today is the product of their yesterdays’ intimacies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by LordIsaac(m): 3:30am On Apr 14, 2022
Is because na turn by turn. Plateau was once "home of peace and tourism...." Today, it is a little short of being a Somalia.
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by AgentGoat: 4:51am On Apr 14, 2022
nzeobi:
I think the approach of both governors is making the difference, the attacks has also reduced in zamfara and others states but increase in Kaduna cos the governor was more interested in forming a tough guy when he had no practical solution of his owt

What are the approach of the governors?
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2022
aieromon:

Read up on the forests that cut through Kaduna, Niger, Kebbi, Zamfara and Katsina.

Summary, bandits flushed out of Katsina and Zamfara have converged in the Kaduna and Niger part of these forests. Kamuku and Dajin Rugu forests are notorious for bandits causing mayhem in Kaduna.

https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/118048-UNCOVERED-Nine-forests-governed-by-bandits-Boko-Haram
Insightful,thanks
Re: Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa by BeingFrank001: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
I think this question should be specifically directed to that dude were dey work for BMC, but roast dead meats as part-time job. Wetin be that him name self?

But on the other hand, the question is a very meaningful question.

When my junior broe was serving in Kano, he got a call while he visited me, that there is killing going on close to his PPA.

When I went out, I met some Hausa guys who where selling, and asked if they've heard about the news.

One thing I observed was the fear in them, that Kano is being attacked. They had to make calls, and it happened that Kano wasn't the state under attack. They told me that they can't attack Kano.

It dawned on me that the killings in the North is controlled. They destroy somethings, but not everything. Some places but not everywhere.

A sad and stupid reality.

(1) (Reply)

Did Tambuwal Betray Wike At The PDP Convention Tonight? / Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) / Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.