Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N (636 Views)

Is Nigeria cursed .... Check Out Some Hurtful Things Other Africans Are Saying / Nigeria Most Youngest House Of Representative Member From The Southern Part / Is Nigeria Cursed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern Nigeria

Shame on you people and if you don't do what is right, your children would never forgive you southern Nigerian fools.

Imagine Fulanis saying they own the oil in the south, can any southern Nigerian say they own the gold in Zamfara?

When would you southern Nigerian fools wake up? Do you need more 60yrs?

Look Nigeria can never work and nobody can fix Nigeria heck even Jesus Christ himself can't fix Nigeria.

What kind of mentally enslaved greedy and corrupt black people do we have in southern Nigeria? You are been fed with your own money by the North, this is madness, shame on you fools.

Yea I will keep cursing you fools until you receive sense and do the right thing and if you think Nigeria won't collapse watch this video about Lebanon, why not have pity on your kids? Do you think our kids can face the Fulanis? your butter kids? We must not leave this burden on them.

Look at what JS Tarka from Benue did, he was the champion of the middle belt Republic but Fulanis bribed him with a post in government and he sold his people and today just look at Benue, just look at Benue, Gone...

Again pity your kids, Nigeria can't work. A country does not go backward like Nigeria and you expect it to work, people enjoying Nigeria are greedy and selfish people.

Are Nigerians already used to suffering that they can't see what is happening? When would the Fulani voodoo clear from the eyes of southern Nigeria

I AM BLOODY PISSED, THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJPujcowZE0

https://www.biafranboys.org/is-southern-part-of-nigeria-cursed-to
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
We own the oil in the south says the fulanis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El8QC9RORqE
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
When you talk too much, people won't take you serious even if you are right. The owner of the oil are not complaining but you won't leave them alone. Atiku and Wike are laughing at you now.
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by shariff84: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
SlyDev:
When you talk too much, people won't take you serious even if you are right. The owner of the oil are not complaining but you won't leave them alone. Atiku and Wike are laughing at you now.
Lolz
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
SlyDev:

Laughing at who, they should pray to have a Nigeria before 2023 , let me remind you, imo and abia is a part of the Niger delta that they always talk about, I have the right to talk it is my oil
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by favor914: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:
Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern Nigeria

Shame on you people and if you don't do what is right, your children would never forgive you southern Nigerian fools.

Imagine Fulanis saying they own the oil in the south, can any southern Nigerian say they own the gold in Zamfara?

Look Nigeria can never work and nobody can fix Nigeria heck even Jesus Christ himself can't fix Nigeria.

What kind of mentally enslaved greedy and corrupt black people do we have in southern Nigeria? You are been fed with your own money by the North, this is madness, shame on you fools.

Yea I will keep cursing you fools until you receive sense and do the right thing and if you think Nigeria won't collapse watch this video about Lebanon, why not have pity on your kids? Do you think our kids can face the Fulanis? your butter kids? We must not leave this burden on them.

Look at what JS Tarka from Benue did, he was the champion of the middle belt Republic but Fulanis bribed him with a post in government and he sold his people and today just look at Benue, just look at Benue, Gone...

Again pity your kids, Nigeria can't work. A country does not go backward like Nigeria and you expect it to work, people enjoying Nigeria are greedy and selfish people.

Are Nigerians already used to suffering that they can't see what is happening? When would the Fulani voodoo clear from the eyes of southern Nigeria

https://youtu.be/

https://www.biafranboys.org/is-southe-part-of-nigeria-cursed-to
Mumurism in practice, you need psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
shariff84:
Lolz

Fulani boy laughing, keep laughing
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
favor914:
Mumurism in practice, you need psychiatric help.

Yes I need psychiatric help for saying the truth and you need to be placed in a mental facility
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by favor914: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:

Laughing at who, they should pray to have a Nigeria before 2023 , let me remind you, imo and abia is a part of the Niger delta that they always talk about, I have the right to talk it is my oil
Go & carry the crude, oil thief, you will The Federal Government Which of your ancestors deposited the oil & your so called Zamfara gold in the ground.
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
favor914:
Go & carry the crude, oil thief, you will The Federal Government Which of your ancestors deposited the oil in the ground.

Fulani boy, so now you own the oil in my state?
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:

imo and Abia is part of Niger Delta? Tell me how. Its not your oil.

I will school you, many of the tribe in the former Eastern region are not igbos, but because their population is so minute, they tag them all igbos, those that were lucky to be many retain their identity.
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by favor914: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:

Fulani boy, so now you own the oil in my state?
Was it your Father or grand father that deposited the crude in the ground? It seems you want to be shot by the Federal Government, ole, the money you have collected from 13% derivatives is not enough?
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by jahsharon: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
It is is, then the curse will be broken by this generation
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by favor914: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
jahsharon:
Generation wey no fit win one medal for Olympic Games? Wasted Joker.
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
SlyDev:
imo and Abia is part of Niger Delta? Tell me how. Its not your oil.

I will school you, many of the tribe in the former Eastern region are not igbos, but because their population is so minute, they tag them all igbos, those that were lucky to be many retain their identity.

You are slow and so slow, abia and imo is a part of Niger delta
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
jahsharon:

Yes we will
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
favor914:
Was it your Father or grand father that deposited the crude in the ground? It seems you want to be shot by the Federal Government, ole, the money you have collected from 13% derivatives is not enough?

Lol fulani is in pain, why must be receive 13% for our own oil, we need 100%..but Zamfara gold is for Zamfara?
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
favor914:
Go & carry the crude, oil thief, you will The Federal Government Which of your ancestors deposited the oil & your so called Zamfara gold in the ground.

Speak English or pidgin
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:

You are slow and so slow, abia and imo is a part of Niger delta

They can be in your imagination, who dash monkey banana
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
SlyDev:

They can be in your imagination, who dash monkey banana

I hope that map below would cure you of your self inflicted ignorance

Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:

I hope that map below would cure you of your self inflicted ignorance

Yeah you are right somewhat but you know what I'm talking about, real Niger Deltan are different from igbos.
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
SlyDev:

Yeah you are right somewhat but you know what I'm talking about, real Niger Deltan are different from igbos.

There is nothing like Niger delta and remember Niger delta is not a tribe
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by PublicPriest(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2021
fenibak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJPujcowZE0

https://www.biafranboys.org/is-southern-part-of-nigeria-cursed-to

You're pissed because you are marginalized. Great. A little bit of strategy might still get you 2023 presidency but you really must end this tribal puking.

In colonial times, it was the North feeling frozen and refusing Nigeria. In the First Republic, it was the west left out in the cold and an Obafemi talking secession. Today it's an Nnamdi Kanu.

Oh and it's my oil. I'm Ogoni with a land devastated by exploration but what do derivation percentages matter when nuclear energy is making a come-back and artificial intelligence is the new frontier.

If they say it's theirs, they are welcome to have it so long they open tech options and their own land.

You said it was yours once, remember? Fought for self-determination and killed my people for wanting theirs. That was the Civil War for us, a war of domination and not freedom.

Sip Lipton and relax. There are solid reasons why Nigeria will NOT break up regardless of your sunset flag and radio.
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by fenibak: 2:20am On Jul 29, 2021
PublicPriest:

You're pissed because you are marginalized. Great. A little bit of strategy might still get you 2023 presidency but you really must end this tribal puking.

In colonial times, it was the North feeling frozen and refusing Nigeria. In the First Republic, it was the west left out in the cold and an Obafemi talking secession. Today it's an Nnamdi Kanu.

Oh and it's my oil. I'm Ogoni with a land devastated by exploration but what do derivation percentages matter when nuclear energy is making a come-back and artificial intelligence is the new frontier.

If they say it's theirs, they are welcome to have it so long they open tech options and their own land.

You said it was yours once, remember? Fought for self-determination and killed my people for wanting theirs. That was the Civil War for us, a war of domination and not freedom.

Sip Lipton and relax. There are solid reasons why Nigeria will NOT break up regardless of your sunset flag and radio.

I guess you don't know this moniker very well, we are not here for restructuring or igbo presidency and even if you make Peter obi president we would still ask for Biafra, we are done and I mean done, we can't be a part of this zoo anymore, no human rights, no rule of law, anything goes in this zoo /jungle and this is not a country

If you think Nigeria won't break then you must be sleeping on a skateboard, do you even read the news? Look at Lebanon collapsing before our eyes and worse part is that Nigeria is already divided, nothing can top this free fall of Nigeria, not even jesus Christ, the country is gone. All it takes is for oil prices to drop and boom you are gone
Re: Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N by ayo84(m): 1:58am On Aug 05, 2021
fenibak:
We own the oil in the south says the fulanis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El8QC9RORqE

when the people who created the oil come for their birth right, where would we run to

(1) (Reply)

2023:northerners Can’t Be Forced To Vote Southern President – Baba-ahmed / Multiple Debit Alerts / Fulanis Are Not Ready To Fix Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.