Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures (30476 Views)

Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
izubext007:
Nice job, healing start from the sight of the environment u will be treated.
you get am
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ub8956:

I feel your pain bro,but no be person say make you live for forest. If your so called state governor can also do same without waiting for bubu,I swear you won't regret doing your service in the North. People like you are hypocrites. Same you will pray for nysc to post you to Uyo. Abeg carry your frustration go meet your state governor,or simply travel out if you can. Akwa ibom is fast developing and other states should learn to choose good and wise leaders.
God bless you
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

They just set up the facility. Equipping it comes next. That is how it is done. Those that build the infrastructure most times do not equip it.
Your wasting your time answering that idiot
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
realstars:
I can see.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ub8956:

My guy leave some fools who don't know what they're saying. They'll never mention their state because of shame. They've never been to Uyo,they think I.k is a city. That's just a small town not close to the city o. Clean and neat. How much more if the op shows the city primary health care? Whether there's quiptment or not, atleast no one is foolish enough that there's no "hospital without equipments". You'll mention the type of equipment and see your foolishness in a primary health care. Am sure most of these guys throwing out shit are not familiar with what is going on in Akwa ibom. Many of them are relocating from their states to Uyo, and you hardly see a real indigenes on the street selling and hustling. Very soon it will be like South Africa and we'll send them back to their dirty states to hold their governors for their failures. I remember when I visited the state,a young girl stood up inside bus and ask her mother, mom are we in London? Everybody laugh. That's how every state should be but some are goats,their leaders will give them penny, they're off. Lagos is a total disgrace and a shame to all Nigerians living abroad. Imagine their mates Pretoria,Cape town, Lusaka,free town, Accra more Nigerians are traveling to? A shame some village people when they relocate will think Lagos try. Only in Nigeria. They rather go north and live with terrorist, while repented terrorist come here to restart. God bless Akwa ibom state!
Well said brotherly
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
nzeobi:

The major difference between the two of them is oil money
Is sense my dear if not delta and bayelsa wouldn't have left the chat ok
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ub8956:

Misuse of English is also and error baby girl. Tell your governor to build roads first before dreaming of California. Where is your brain?
grin
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
quentin06:
This is nice we hope they maintain it, run it like a business.
Exactly
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
poiZon:

Amen..
Akwa utd is winning the league this season, every good thing is happening in akwaibom..
God bless you
And us too...amen
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=ezenna191 post=104213641][/quote]
grin you.murder that guy
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nnamaka1:
We always have the money to build such structures, the real issue is the money to maintain them.
Akwa Ibom is runs like a state city in Nigeria ok
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
felup:
I am from Ikot Ekpene, the pictures are the true representation of the the project. The hospital can now boasts of both infrastructure and hospital equipment
Good man
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
Umueri general hospital sef..
Are you alright??
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by rollingrocks: 4:44am On Jul 30, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Honestly they are fooling you

No, they are fooling people like you who easily get excited and run to nairaland to post the crap!!!!
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 30, 2021
The issue is not about State comparison but of "quality of infrastructure" provided by our elected politicians. If you compare what build for us here and what other countries build even with a lower funds, you will be amazed. We should demand for high standard quality infrastructure from our elected leaders. Simple!
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by matrixme(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Idiots like you do come from a depilated state grin
Pele. You have a severe case of Stockholm syndrome. My state has always raised the bar for medical tourism in Nigeria. We have a medical university and a very robust health infrastructure across board.
We don't just renovate empty bungalows, paint them green, then come online to make noise.
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by Shellsploit: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Are you alright??
Useless quote
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2021
matrixme:

Pele. You have a severe case of Stockholm syndrome. My state has always raised the bar for medical tourism in Nigeria. We have a medical university and a very robust health infrastructure across board.
We don't just renovate empty bungalows, paint them green, then come online to make noise.
Mention that your depilated state if you are proud of her .. grin

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by ntrukpum(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
Again live off your lazy ass
Village illiterate
Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by 24SEVEN: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

They just set up the facility. Equipping it comes next. That is how it is done. Those that build the infrastructure most times do not equip it.

Then they should have waited for the equipping of the hospital before showcasing on the internet. Because anything uploaded to the internet is usually subject to scrutiny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction Driving Me To Sucide / Lassa Fever: Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment By WHO / Lamentations Of A Glasses/contact Lens User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.