Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nurss Nat'l President Felicitates With Deputy Speaker R/s House Of Assembly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nurss Nat'l President Felicitates With Deputy Speaker R/s House Of Assembly (135 Views)

Speech By Comr. Levi Zachariah George Nurss Nat'l President During The Internati / Comr. Levi Zachariah George NURSS NAT'L President Felicitates With Hon. Oraye / Lagos House Of Assembly Passes Yoruba Language Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nurss Nat'l President Felicitates With Deputy Speaker R/s House Of Assembly by Notjustzaki(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Today, I felicitate with my Leaders and fathers, the deputy speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly, RT. HON. Ehie Edison and Comr. Patrick Ogbuehi on their call to Bar at the Supreme Court Of Nigeria, Abuja.

“Congratulations and thanks to your efforts and your dedication towards this goal, today you are getting to fulfill one of your dreams and I'm so proud of that."

- Levi Zachariah George

(1) (Reply)

Life Sciences Master Thesis Topics Ideas / Best Blogging Nich For 2021 / Need Statistical Analysis For Research Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.