Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal (16283 Views)

Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies / APC Congresses Under Threat As S’court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal / Lai Mohammed: Why APC Congresses May Not Hold In Kwara, Three Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal by jumich1(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2021
In replying you I suppose, advise well received, thanks
MoIbrahim:

Stop wasting energy
Re: APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Indispensable85:

You've said it all.

Bro, make dem go ask Michael Kase Aondoakaa. AGF and Minister of Justice under Yar Adua who has now gone back to practicing 'charge and bail' law. Lol.

Some folks are so narrow minded and easily get drunk with power to include Buhari. Nigeria is bigger than every man and every office even if nost Nigerians are too myopic to appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal by Penguin2: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Indispensable85:

Malami is the major problem of APC. He has the ears of the ignorant buhari and he's misleading the old man in connivance with some self centered and excessively ambitious governors into ratifying their several illegalities. Alot of members have been crying on this since last year but the ignorant dictator chose to threaten them with his office from not going to court on the issue. They'll deceive him again into ratifying another illegality. They've continued to deceive the ignoramus into extending their illegal caretaker committee. They should continue into oblivion.

Sometimes I wonder how Malami became a SAN

3 Likes

Re: APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal by ejimatic: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Indispensable85:

Malami is the major problem of APC. He has the ears of the ignorant buhari and he's misleading the old man in connivance with some self centered and excessively ambitious governors into ratifying their several illegalities. Alot of members have been crying on this since last year but the ignorant dictator chose to threaten them with his office from not going to court on the issue. They'll deceive him again into ratifying another illegality. They've continued to deceive the ignoramus into extending their illegal caretaker committee. They should continue into oblivion.
. If a convention is difficult for them any other person can be used as the acting chairman instead of Buni.It is absurd that the tenure of Caretaker Committee is extended always.This is illegality ... I share your view too

1 Like

Re: APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal by wallarwallar(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2021
As Nigeriand are not n Peace. A P Chit wont experience Peace. Na go scatter , break each others heads be4 2023
Re: APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal by Indispensable85(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2021
ejimatic:
. If a convention is difficult for them any other person can be used as the acting chairman instead of Buni.It is absurd that the tenure of Caretaker Committee is extended always.This is illegality ... I share your view too

How they keep deceiving him into these illegal extension is what I don't know. They have the old man by his balls. He doesn't seem to understand anything. They just toss him like a coin any time they want.
Re: APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal by Indispensable85(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2021
Penguin2:

Honestly alot of us are wondering too.
Re: APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol. I knew Malami was a wasteman quota system product when he made the dumb comparison of herdsmen to Igbo spare parts dealers.

I honestly believed Buhari would bring 'round pegs in round holes' changes. Instead we gained a President who gave us Malami instead of a Falana or an Agbokoba type.

People can attack Tinubu all they want but no one can accuse him of playing political expediency with important offices. The man always appoints and supports the best and most visionary hands available regardless of ethnicty or religion.
Re: APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal by staphcures: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Comedian2019:
APC and illegality are 5 n 6
Association of Political Clowns.

I can bet with my balls that they will not obey the order.
. If they do then it's quite Unfortunate.
Re: APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal by Etimemy: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Destructive party, party of doom. since the day APC government resumed office in Nigeria everythings in this country collapse .
Re: APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal by ejimatic: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Indispensable85:

How they keep deceiving him into these illegal extension is what I don't know. They have the old man by his balls. He doesn't seem to understand anything. They just toss him like a coin any time they want.
. That is the problem we have now on the country .Those surrounding the president are not helping the matter ! They deceice and colour their selfish view before the president and have forgotten that they own today but some people are coming tomorrow.All of them will soon become ordinary citizens soon.

1 Like

Re: APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal by Penguin2: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. I knew Malami was a wasteman quota system product when he made the dumb comparison of herdsmen to Igbo spare parts dealers.

I honestly believed Buhari would bring 'round pegs in round holes' changes. Instead we gained a President who gave us Malami instead of a Falana or an Agbokoba type.

People can attack Tinubu all they want but no one can accuse him of playing political expediency with important offices. The man always appoints and supports the best and most visionary hands available regardless of ethnicty or religion.

You are right!

That’s why he even Igbo men in his cabinet while he was governor.

Tinubu is a spotter of talents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ag Police PPRO, Adejobi: Police To Hold DPOs Responsible For Officer's Extortion / PDP Responds To Oyegun's Statement‎: "We Handed Over A Better Nigeria To Buhari" / Nnamdi Kanu Accepted Restructuring Before Military Invasion - Uko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.