Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,733 members, 7,955,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol (49091 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Seniorwriter(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Just Wow....

@Seniorwriter
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2021
duro4chang:
In the past people fear military officers but today reverse is the case. They get kidnapped,killed maimed just like goats .

It's because they know that there will be no direct consequence.

The military lack patience and intelligence. They react emotionally and start attacking civilians who are just minding their businesses. All these while the perpetrators escape.

When their anger subsides, they forget about the issue and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Emmypure: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Imagine the hunter being hunted, things have really fall apart in this country, na to jakpa be the next thing o, if military officer no dey safe, then ordinary me wey be bloody civilian no dey safe too
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by LegalWolf: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
who are the "locals"

It is the brothers of animals like Gerrard59 that are causing this. I guess that imbec*le should be investigated
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB terrorists destroying Lagos
please stop saying what you don't know anything about
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
You weren't there... Stop assuming.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Lanretoye(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2021
the srastic action is to start killing,beating and arresting innocent people.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by FARA4GA: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by wman(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Ikorodu and cultism.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by mordred44: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2021
D oba's av upgraded 2 d extent of leavin in a duplex and wel furnished
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Candidate004: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2021
They must have had a rancour
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:

Even as an outsider you sound like one who isn't normal

1 Like

Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Bright2(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2021
Send the super cop Abba k to them.

Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Kiezodumah(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Moferere:

Only God knows what you are smoking.
If you don't know that cultism in that part is caused by the locals, then I am sorry for your reasoning.
Get wise and stop fanning embers of violence.
U have so much time at ur disposal trying to correct som1 who made a very sensible statement.
Such a comment need no response/ reply. He is getting d attention he doesn't deserve.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by cashkid18(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
They must be those useless axemen, nah them dey dominate igbogbo.
How did you know or are you one of them undecided
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Polynek(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Tinx de happen oo
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by EmzyT: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Moferere:

Only God knows what you are smoking.
If you don't know that cultism in that part is caused by the locals, then I am sorry for your reasoning.
Get wise and stop fanning embers of violence.

Why are you quoting a Blockheaded Pig who just opened his account recently for clout chasing? Don't give the kid the attention he so desires, ignore him.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by zobyslow: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2021
multiple vehicle accident this morning along industrial layout emene, Enugu state. many casualty and death

watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_1ssaWfwR0
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Dagger111(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2021
The military value weapons even more than it personnel's life. It is advisable the culprits return the pistol. If nt, they won't rest in that environ.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Vireani79: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2021
I am waiting for the navy to lock down ikorodu
And begin to kill like they do it in Niger delta when something like this happens
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by OgaJonah(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2021
This ppl

Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by LONGPREEK(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2021
federal govt did not take cultism serious because its not a direct threat to them, if this thing continue, i pity cultist. the go just use them do shootng practice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by RobbStark(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2021
LAGOS OF BLOOD.
Wicked Tinubu call your boys to order.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Egabs(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
Just Pity that in 2021 u still no get sense ur mumu pass this present govt we have . I don't blame u Sha #50 data is the reason of all this stupid post
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Killermamba: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:

I nor be Igbo man, but for this talk wey you talk so, you be mumu.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by primetyme: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2021
federal9:

I will advise you to stop replying to people like that. They could be paid to defame a tribe. Just avoid them and type your comment.

When no one gives them attention, they get mad and give up.

When one gives them attention, they become happy that a soul is hurt out from their words.

Seconded, a lot of inconsequential fools on here. Once I read their posts I just jump and pass
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Luxurydriverng: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2021
Chai English pistol in the hands of touts, I smell trouble oh
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Iliya1520: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2021
Cult again, u mean that even if u separated with fulani herder u will be continue attacking urself.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Emerie22(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
who are the "locals"

Fools like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt By Stabbing (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Attempted To Beat A Thief Falls Inside Gutter (Pics, Video) / '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.