Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol (48978 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Machinegun91:
Cultists chop navy hand
Navy go chop innocent civilians hands.
Stupid people

They wanna take "drastic action" on passersby several days after the attack, meanwhile bandits dey off their army brothers without repercussions.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Bluffly: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Our military personnel's don't have personal defence tactics. Don't allow people to get close to you on duty. Maintain a barrier and do your interrogaton. Any attempt to invade your boundary you shoot.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Bighead95(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Hmm what belongs to street belongs to street .....

I tell people if you get problem for street e go better make una settle am for that same street ...
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by mp3ree: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB terrorists destroying Lagos
hi

You are a Mor0n,fulani terrorist
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by KanuSE: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2021
duro4chang:
In the past people fear military officers but today reverse is the case. They get kidnapped,killed maimed just like goats .

Without the gun they're just like any other bloody civilian.

Very vulnerable.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2021
Oga o with all these cultists wahala....collect his gun in peace...why did they cut his hand again
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Lolachef(f): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2021
You are sick my friend.
Hangmnk:
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by ThuGGeR147: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Everything na cultist for Nigeria, make una face bandits, kidnapper's & terrorist jare..... I don tire for Buhari, I no want Buhari againnnn... angry
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by staphcures: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
astOorR:
When a society has lost its values, evil becomes a norm.
. Our Society has truly lost it

1 Like

Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by EmpressOVD: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:

GIGGOLO���
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by lexy2014: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
who are the "locals"

Who are d locals in bayeku?
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by KingOKON: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
ollymooreagain:
SUSPECTED CULTISTS ATTACK NAVY OFFICER IN BAYEKU, CHOPPED HIS HAND, TAKES AWAY HIS SERVICE PISTOL.

...Igbogbo Monarch expresses displeasure, meets Security Chiefs, LCDA Authority.

...We'll bring the culprits to book, Navy Chiefs, DSS, Police assured.

Suspected cultists in the early hours of Tuesday attacked a dredging point manned by Navy officers at Bayeku, in Igbogbo/Bayeku LCDA of Lagos State, where an Officer's hand was chopped and his service pistol was taken away. MegaXpression Media gathered that the cultists came through water ways and took the same route after committed the evil act.

HRM. Oba AbdulSemiu Orimadegun Kasali, Adeboruwa of Igbogbo Kingdom, while meeting the Security personnel in his Palace on Tuesday, expressed displeasure at the incidence, urging those involved to immediately return the Navy Officer's pistol under 72 hours before it's too late.

The Monarch urged the DSS and Police officers to conduct thorough investigation and equally prayed for the Navy Officer attacked, who is currently receiving treatment at Igbobi Hospital, to regain his health status on time.

Earlier, the Navy Chief, Commander A.S Omotosho, who came on entourage to discuss the implications with Oba Kasali, before taking drastic action, expressed shock and disheartening over the attack. "When issues like this happens, what we needed is to react and take appropriate actions immediately to forestore future occurrence," Commander Omotosho said.

"I've discussed with the DPO, Igbogbo Divisional Police Station, Mr A.R. Balogun, all we need is the people's corporation and relevant information that will help us in apprehending those involved," he added.

The Secretary to the Council, Barrister Ade Ayeni, in his comment, reiterated the commitment of Builder Olusesan Mayokun Daini, the Chairman Igbogbo/Bayeku LCDA, towards safety society, noting that people's cooperation is needed to achieve success.

"I think all hand must be on desk to achieve safety society. As a government, we'll do everything humanly possible to safe our people, we urge the traditional institutions to equally adopt their method in protecting our community," Ayeni said.

The DPO, Igbogbo Police Station, Mr A.R Balogun equally solicited for people's cooperation in unravel the culprits, urging all to be vigilant and security contious. "Another corpse was also found at Marculay, before Bayeku township with no traces of injury on his body," Balogun revealed.

Credit: Shakiru Seidu of MegaXpression Community Media.

#ProudlyIkoroduAmbassadors

These cultists na real MUMU even in Europe and America bad gangs don't 4k with the authorities so as not to spoil their bizness dis one want to form hard man
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by KingOKON: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
KanuSE:

Without the gun they're just like any other bloody civilian.

Very vulnerable.

Still don't mess with em, things like this brings all of em together so that you don't go messing with em.
The big dons in Cults know how to stay away from trouble while making their money not all these wannabes that will die like fowls
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by pacespot(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by rhames(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
ollymooreagain:
SUSPECTED CULTISTS ATTACK NAVY OFFICER IN BAYEKU, CHOPPED HIS HAND, TAKES AWAY HIS SERVICE PISTOL.

...Igbogbo Monarch expresses displeasure, meets Security Chiefs, LCDA Authority.

Suspected cultists in the early hours of Tuesday attacked a dredging point manned by Navy officers at Bayeku, in Igbogbo/Bayeku LCDA of Lagos State, where an Officer's hand was chopped and his service pistol was taken away. MegaXpression Media gathered that the cultists came through water ways and took the same route after committed the evil act.

HRM. Oba AbdulSemiu Orimadegun Kasali, Adeboruwa of Igbogbo Kingdom, while meeting the Security personnel in his Palace on Tuesday, expressed displeasure at the incidence, urging those involved to immediately return the Navy Officer's pistol under 72 hours before it's too late.

The Monarch urged the DSS and Police officers to conduct thorough investigation and equally prayed for the Navy Officer attacked, who is currently receiving treatment at Igbobi Hospital, to regain his health status on time.

Earlier, the Navy Chief, Commander A.S Omotosho, who came on entourage to discuss the implications with Oba Kasali, before taking drastic action, expressed shock and disheartening over the attack. "When issues like this happens, what we needed is to react and take appropriate actions immediately to forestore future occurrence," Commander Omotosho said.

"I've discussed with the DPO, Igbogbo Divisional Police Station, Mr A.R. Balogun, all we need is the people's corporation and relevant information that will help us in apprehending those involved," he added.

The Secretary to the Council, Barrister Ade Ayeni, in his comment, reiterated the commitment of Builder Olusesan Mayokun Daini, the Chairman Igbogbo/Bayeku LCDA, towards safety society, noting that people's cooperation is needed to achieve success.

"I think all hand must be on desk to achieve safety society. As a government, we'll do everything humanly possible to safe our people, we urge the traditional institutions to equally adopt their method in protecting our community," Ayeni said.

The DPO, Igbogbo Police Station, Mr A.R Balogun equally solicited for people's cooperation in unravel the culprits, urging all to be vigilant and security contious. "Another corpse was also found at Marculay, before Bayeku township with no traces of injury on his body," Balogun revealed.

That community Don buy load. No matter the plea the cult boys should expect nothing but superior firepower and possible declaration of war by the Navy. The Oba is their patron and that's why he called a peace meeting. Sit back and watch!
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Akuruoulo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:

Keep on displaying ur misfortune
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Akuruoulo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
who are the "locals"
Ur family are the locals
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Kaybex007(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
so the cultist now have the guts to attack a naval officer without considering the consequence. This shows the respect given to our military men is no longer there. but if I may ask, is it the work of a naval officer to secure a dredging site. I need some enlightenment on this. Wishing him quick recovery.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Freebandz365: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
The heart of man is full of evil.

Good Afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless ��
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by KanuSE: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
KingOKON:

Still don't mess with em, things like this brings all of em together so that you don't go messing with em.
The big dons in Cults know how to stay away from trouble while making their money not all these wannabes that will die like fowls

Dunno if you're one of the abusers in uniform but one thing is sure - if you're caught sleeping, you're gonna be taught a terrible lesson that will always bring y'all together.

Nonsense and Buratai. cool
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by KanuSE: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kaybex007:
so the cultist now have the guts to attack a naval officer without considering the consequence. This shows the respect given to our military men is no longer there. but if I may ask, is it the work of a naval officer to secure a dredging site. I need some enlightenment on this. Wishing him quick recovery.

Wait make I ask our darling daddy.
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by KanuSE: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
Oga o with all these cultists wahala....collect his gun in peace...why did they cut his hand again

They criminals probably need more hands on deck. grin
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by Hassanmaye(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
federal9:

I will advise you to stop replying to people like that. They could be paid to defame a tribe. Just avoid them and type your comment.

When no one gives them attention, they get mad and give up.

When one gives them attention, they become happy that a soul is hurt out from their words.
Hahhaha
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by tammie24: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
federal9:

I would advise you to stop replying to people like that. They could be paid to defame a tribe. Just avoid them and type your comment.

When no one gives them attention, they get mad and give up.

When one gives them attention, they become happy that a soul is hurt out from their words.
exactly what came to my mind when I saw the comment
I can bet my last penny that guy is a northerner
Re: Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol by NonsenseRubbish: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
ollymooreagain:

But Abeg were the hand dem chop? make we am see first shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.