Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday (10669 Views)

Strike: FG Meets ASUU Today, SSANU Friday / ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike / Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by KassyA: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2021
shocked
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by Grace001: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2021
ASUU is customer daada ni to FG, FG know how to deal with them
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by wellmax(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Immatex:

The strike will still happen.

The strike will not happen. The government will reach an agreement with the Union.

What excitement do you get when you wish your country nothing but bad.

Do you think of the student who will suffer?

Government already doing the right thing to meet the union before it gets out of hand.\
Nigeria will prevail.
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2021
With fees at less than $500 in most universities, and with low income from taxes, what do you expect.?
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by whippersnapper(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2021
Abeg make then wait make i graduate first
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by Immatex(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2021
wellmax:

The strike will not happen. The government will reach an agreement with the Union.

What excitement do you get when you wish your country nothing but bad.

Do you think of the student who will suffer?

Government already doing the right thing to meet the union before it gets out of hand.\
Nigeria will prevail.

Fellow, good things don't happen simply because we wish them.
If you care to understand, please know that that ASUU and FG back and forth is nothing short of embarrassing.
The strike will not happen only if ASUU decides so, not because of a fruitless meeting.

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by RandomVic(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2021
If another strike happens ehn, I dey go learn work
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by udemzyudex(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2021
The same Man that travelled to London for a virtual education submit can not fulfill ASUU promise.

Smh

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by Judolisco(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2021
dem suppose pursue buhari from london ni.....u dey go education submit...schools for your country country dey plan go strike

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by wellmax(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2021
Immatex:

Fellow, good things don't happen simply because we wish them.
If you care to understand, please know that that ASUU and FG back and forth is nothing short of embarrassing.
The strike will not happen only if ASUU decides so, not because of a fruitless meeting.

Good things will happen ONLY when people go all out to solve them. Not bu wining on SM.
The government is meeting with the Union before things go out of hand, what else do you want.

The strike will not happen when both parties reach an agreement. Do not push the burden of the decision to ASUU.
How do you know the meeting is fruitless?
This mentality is what annoys me about many of you.
Hatred, bitterness, pessimism has consumed you completely.

Both parties are meetig and we expect they reach an amicable decision.
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by Immatex(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2021
wellmax:

Good things will happen ONLY when people go all out to solve them. Not bu wining on SM.
The government is meeting with the Union before things go out of hand, what else do you want.

The strike will not happen when both parties reach an agreement. Do not push the burden of the decision to ASUU.
How do you know the meeting is fruitless?
This mentality is what annoys me about many of you.
Hatred, bitterness, pessimism has consumed you completely.

Both parties are meetig and we expect they reach an amicable decision.

Who's not pessimistic about Nigeria and the happenings in the country? You?

Kindly refer to the recently released World Bank Report on the percentage of Nigerians willing to leave the country. Or you can also see the recent terror ranking report and tell me why any Sane tax-paying citizen should be optimistic.

Is this the first meeting on this lingering ASUU strike? Will this be the last?
And yes, the burden of decision is on ASUU and ASUU alone. FG will only ask for more time in that meeting, if ASUU refuses and decides to embark on a strike, you and I can't do nothing about it.

Citizens will voluntarily begin to show Optimistizm when government become more responsive to their duties and obligations.

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by wellmax(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2021
Immatex:

Who's not pessimistic about Nigeria and the happenings in the country? You?

Kindly refer to the recently released World Bank Report on the percentage of Nigerians willing to leave the country. Or you can also see the recent terror ranking report and tell me why any Sane tax-paying citizen should be optimistic.

Is this the first meeting on this lingering ASUU strike? Will this be the last?
And yes, the burden of decision is on ASUU and ASUU alone. FG will only ask for more time in that meeting, if ASUU refuses and decides to embark on a strike, you and I can't do nothing about it.

Citizens will voluntarily begin to show Optimistizm when government become more responsive to their duties and obligations.

Don't change the goal post let's talk ASUU and government interventions.
The decision is not on ASUU alone, if the government reaches a compromise, ASUU will not go on strike. Do you think ASUU is happy with the incessant strikes? ASUU will not unilaterally decide to go on strike.

The strike will not happen, those at the helm of affairs know what they are doing.

I am optimistic about Nigeria, my life my decision is not dependant on another.

If you have lost hope in Nigeria, abeg kindly leave, we do not want people like you around any longer.

All you are and ever had is courtsy of Nigeria and its educational system.
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by emperorshaokahn(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2021
wellmax:

The decision is not on ASUU alone, if the government reaches a compromise, ASUU will not go on strike. Do you think ASUU is happy with the incessant strikes? ASUU will not unilaterally decide to go on strike.

The strike will not happen, those at the helm of affairs know what they are doing.

If you have lost hope in Nigeria, abeg kindly leave, we do not want people like you around any longer.

All you are and ever had is courtsy of Nigeria and its educational system.
shut the hell up zombie
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by tayewomi(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2021
wellmax:

All you are and ever had is courtsy of Nigeria and its educational system.Thanks for this,the other dude is just an enemy of progress,ASUU is not mentioning strike they are only warning of impending strike,if they meet tommorrow that will go a long way to avert the strike,i too don't think the strike will happen am only optimistic..
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by mechanics(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2021
Lolz, it seems he mentioned strike o.
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by chloride6: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2021
ASUU plus BBN,

A match made in heaven...
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by tivhador: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Immatex:

The strike will still happen.

Government is not serious with the education sector.

An education in Nigeria is a futile effort.

You realise this when you travel abroad to continue your studies and figure out all they taught you here were outdated concepts no where near what you have to face.

How will they be serious when half of them are either uneducated or school dropouts? Smh

Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by FAIRALL(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2021
This government needs to focus on what matters to its citizen rather than chasing frivolities. It still beats the imagination of a sound mind how successionists and critiques are the major targets of the government instead of formulating and implementing the right policies that will turn around our education, security and economic fortune.

[center]I just hope we could get it right in 2023[/center]
Re: FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday by SommyGudman(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
ASUU, the striking lecturers.

They are holding the record of the most strike union on this crust

Ngige is actually a bad negotiator
Ngige is not the problem FG can't pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUOYE Investigates Attack On Fayemi’s Wife / The Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Scorpions / Study in Ghana,Admission forms for sale! Admission Open For Sept Intake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.