Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) (22383 Views)

7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Taiwan, Many Trapped, Over 7 Dead, 700 Injured / 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Haiti, Thousands Feared Dead (Pictures) / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by spydera: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Normally
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by frowland(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Birthpangs are Raining down in Fericious intensity and Frequency.

From America to South America to Europe to Asia to Australia to Africa, there Is virtually no Place that is not Hit with one monumental Disater or the other.

JESUS likened the days of His Coming to a Pregnant woman due for delivery. As the due day of delivery comes, the Labour and pains increases.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you decide to deceive yourself and act like it is nothing, continue.
But if you are Mindful and Concious of the safety of your soul in Eternity, then I Admonish you to Humble yourself and Genuinely Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

This Ship is Sinking and the Only Life Boat is JESUS Christ.

You feed on fear. You are clueless in passing across your messages instead you comb the site for terrifying news to use as your weapon to hoodwink the gullible and the uninformed.
So when the same but larger quake happened in 1965, jesus was still doing pressup? I suppose he is ready to show up now right?

2 Likes

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by SonyaSpence: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
wow
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by pacino26(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Top my peeps aspiring to own and reside in Lekki Atlantic City, hope una sabi say we get functioning geologic survey or hydrographic survey agency to give advance warning.

It's not the end of the world, they are tectonic events.
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Awoleesu(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the angel who will blow the last trumpet about to blow it, I see them applying oil to lubricate it so that it will sound loud enough for the whole world to hear, I see billions of people taken unawares by the sound of the trumpet, I see many Nairaland members missing heaven.

This I have seen.

Aha! Oga prophet have you not seen anything? wink
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Lordbinsmar: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jesus is coming back embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Pathway2Gold: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
I hope the situation becomes calm soonest. I can't imagine the devastation of those affected. May God help them all.
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Uhreme: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
That is some terrible Huge shaking.
There is no way we can explain these happenings in almost every nation. These are the confirmed endtimes events. The Bible is truly unfolding before us. Jesus Christ is Coming.

How does this relate to end times. Sad with our level of thinking zero logic
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Lordbinsmar: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the angel who will blow the last trumpet about to blow it, I see them applying oil to lubricate it so that it will sound loud enough for the whole world to hear, I see billions of people taken unawares by the sound of the trumpet, I see many Nairaland members missing heaven.

This I have seen.

FalseProphet please unsee all the things that you have seen. I use GOD beg you ooo, why the world go end for this moment wey be say guy man still dey try hammer.

Please wait for the 1000 years before you see something like this oo grin
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by heniford2: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
If this happens in Nigeria can the warn us on time undecided undecided like this without making it politics i Respect USA super power nobody for mouth
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by blacknoir: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kennitrust:
The land of Africa is just in the lucky position
We no lucky at all ,look at our terrible leaders
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
There is no way we can explain these happenings in almost every nation. These are the confirmed endtimes events. The Bible is truly unfolding before us. Jesus Christ is Coming.
there is no such things as jesus is coming. As a matter of fact he will never come until every single one of us lives and dies hundred years later
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
false prophecy
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by noskcid(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
The will rapture will happen and no one will know anything about it.
The preacher titled it the secret catching away of the bride.
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
DankemzI:
Nairaland is a funny place

We have righteousness always typing Religious threats

We have False prophet prophecies

We have slawomir bombing and smoking

We need a techy character

bad radio too
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Freebandz365: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
sweetkev:
Scammer

Really, av we done any sort of transaction before??
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by kindlyheart: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
our's is man-made, their's is of God, now tell me who should be praying?
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by samebony1: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Only FALSE PROPHSEY CAN COME FROM A False Prophet
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Ajibade123(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
this Holiness2100 is always posting bad news if it is not earthquake it would be Russia testing nukes to bomb US
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by donbenie(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Story..
Tales By Moonlight..
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Eriokanmi: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
easyfem:
Oya suddenly .... It's beginning to happens gradually .... But to b honest. GOD really bless nigeria
Yes, beyond measures. Leadership is our problem
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Lighthammer(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sigh..something big is in the offing..from the threat of war to this recurring natural disasters,it is nt ordinary..
i can feel it,the earth is aging and the forces are making their moves...all this will be a child's play to what is brewing...
when it happens,you will realise what am saying

1 Like

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by livingchrist: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jesus is coming soon but without holiness no man will see the Lord. You can only be made righteous and holy through faith in Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by bigpicture001: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
DankemzI:
Nairaland is a funny place

We have righteousness always typing Religious threats

We have False prophet prophecies

We have slawomir bombing and smoking

We need a techy character

Is the job open for anyone to analyze economic issues..?
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by baralatie(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kennitrust:
The land of Africa is just in the lucky position
Na mercy of God o
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Feggie3: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
BigiBigi80:
TOP SECRET REVEALS

Our organic Skyman herbal enlargement oil has effective ingredients that gives you the permanent size within 14 days

Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent BIGGER, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

This is Revolutionary!!! A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”

We work to safe Family and Relationship. Safe yourself from BEDROOM embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure.
We dey talk about earthquake u dey talk about dick enlargement. Na that dick go eventually tear u apart. sad
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by thundafire: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
God really showing mercies upon mercies in Africa
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Akshow: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

Scientists have explained it. They even forecast it before it happens, not everything is Jesus Jesus Jesus
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by WaffenSS(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
There is no way we can explain these happenings in almost every nation. These are the confirmed endtimes events. The Bible is truly unfolding before us. Jesus Christ is Coming

we've been hearing that for over 2,000 years.

That guy has the longest orgasm.
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by pegix(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Asia americas and Oceania are all unstable continental landforms

Some of their plates are still in constant motion

Africa my continent...... No tsunami(save d African Islands) , no hurricane, no earth quake, no tornado, no wide fire

Some times we gotta appreciate!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Guinea Coup Leaders Announce Nationwide Curfew / How Did Ancient Black Egyptians Become White Or Lightskinned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.